Gagan Malik enters Navya...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Friday, November 11, 2011 | 3:30:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Gagan will be seen back on the small screen after a span of one year with Star Plus' Navya...

Gagan Malik, yes the same guy who was seen in Star One's Shakuntala... An eternal love story... will now play a very strict boss in Star Plus' Navya produced by Siddhart Tewary.

A source from the creative team elaborates, "He will play the character of Amar who is very particular about things, extremely disciplined and expects the same from his staff. Having not fulfilled his expectations, he removes three people in 15 days and now Navya has joined the same organization. Amar and his wife are handling the same business. Although they loved each immensely, they always had a difference in opinion and hence things didn't work out between them."

We contacted Gagan who says, "I am entering Navya where I am playing a very practical and disciplined boss. I am thankful to Star Plus who have offered me this role. Its a nice character. I am doing a show after 1 year as I was in a contract and eventually the show got scrapped."

Sowmya Seth too confirmed the news.

Let's wait and see how this new character turns the direction of Navya's life...

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa

sorry if posted earler
thanks for sharing dear...😃
v cn relaxx..no problem wid anya! tfs