NewFF Maaneet Mere Humsafar Thread6 UPD pt61 pg116

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello friends this is the 6th thread of Mere Humsafar 😊. Thank you for showering me with your love I hope to continue getting the same support in the future as well

Here is the Summary Update

SUMMARY

The story begins with two different personalities...Maan Singh Khurana and Geet Handa.  Maan does not believe in the institution of marriage coz his parent's relationship did not work and it ended on a very bitter note. Annie is waiting for her best friend to arrive and she also shares her feelings with Dadi that Geet would be the perfect match for Maan.

Meanwhile Geet arrives her cell phone is dead she is searching for a telephone booth to contact Annie

Maan's car bumps into Geet and her dress gets spoiled. Maan comes out of his car Geet thinks that may be this person will apologize but instead Maan starts insulting her and he offers her a check of Rs 10,000/- to get some decent clothes

Geet tears the check into pieces and places a tight slap on his face and on top of that she gives him a long speech and goes away. This was the biggest insult of Maan till date

He promises himself that he will find out Geet and will make her life a living hell

meanwhile Geet reaches KM she narrates the entire incident. Dadi tells Geet that she should have avoided this but Geet tells Dadi that whatever the case she will never support any wrong things

Dadi is extremely impressed with her. Dev returns back from a buisness trip and he offers geet a job in KC

Dadi n Dev convince Maan that Geet would be a perfect employee in KC. Maan agrees to keep Geet as his secretary without meeting her

The very same evening Maneet meet once again but their second meeting takes place in darkness. Geet is scared and falls in Maan's arms both of them are extremely comfortable with each other n this was the first time that Maan was caring for a stranger he promises her that he will stand there till the lights come back.

They share a Maahi moment

But this does not last for too long as soon as the lights come back both of them start exploding

Geet decides that she won't b working with Maan she takes Annie to her room. Maan is evil he understands her intentions and challenges geet that she is not brave enough to accept his enmity and if she has the courage then she should sign a contract with KC which has the clause that no matter what happens she won't b able to leave KC for 2 years

Geet signs the contract maan promises her that from now onwards her life will change and everyday she would b welcomed by a new hurdle ...geet also responds back by telling him k I will take ur attitude away u will have to change

Annie feels that Maan is clearly impressed with geet otherwise he would never meet her all alone she is happy n is discussing this with Dev Dadi also arrives and Annie is enthusiastically sharing her happiness but Dadi is lost in her own thoughts

Meanwhile Maan arrives and makes it clear that geet cannot stay in KM and if she stays here then she can't work in KC

Annie is shocked to hear this bt Dadi maintains her cool she questions maan that is this ur only condition maan gives an affirmative response. Dadi tells maan okay I will agree to ur condition bt u too have to respect my desicion

Geet informs Dadi that she is leaving KM and would take a house on rent. Dadi tells geet to shift to the outhouse and pay rent

Geet agrees

Dadi informs Dev n Annie that geet's Mr. Richie Rich is none other than Maan. They decide to change their enmity into love. they name their mission as Mission Maneet

Maan gets to know that Geet would b staying in the outhouse he is extremely angry bt Dadi is far too smart n intelligent n informs maan that she won't change her decision

Maan goes and starts arguing with Geet. Geet gets irritated and she hits maan with the broomstick and maan runs away from there

Annie n Dev witness this scene

Maan decides to teach a lesson to Geet once she comes to the office

he orders the liftman to tell everyone that the lift is out of order. He also places a broken stool in geet's cabin

Dev n Geet reach KC

Maan tells geet to get a file. Geet realizes that the file is placed inthe topmost shelf she takes the aid of the stool but ends up badly hurt

Dadi visits the office and is extremely angry...she orders maan to take geet to the hospital. Maan gets trapped in his own

Maan had no option but to lift her downstairs

Initially Maan tells the driver to drop geet in any ofthe nearby Hospitals but then finally he takes her back to KM and calls Tej his family doctor to examine Geet

Maan was abt to leave as he feels that now his job is done n he should no longer be bothering abt geet but something forces him to stop he takes full care of geet n also starts admiring her

Annie n Dadi cm back n Maan once again behaves as if he doesn't care for geet

Maan goes to the office but he is unable to concentrate on his work he is constantly thinking abt geet. In the pretext of collecting a file he once again comes back to KM but someone or the other kept irritating him n he is unsuccessful

Dev n Dadi find out the reason behind maan's behaviour n they r really very happy

Maan tries different ways to meet geet n tehn he realizes that her room is fully dark. He slowly enters her room and moves the curtain of the window the light of the moon was directly coming in her room

Geet was looking like a sleeping angel. Maan was completly lost...Maahi moment

But then once again his ego comes into picture n he suppresses his feelings n decides to trouble geet as he was abt to go an object falls down n geet wakes up

Accidently geet encounters maan. Maan places his hand on her mouth geet kicks him in between his legs and also bites him and starts shouting for help
Maan runs away from the window

Maan is praticising Tai chi to remove his frustration. Geet wanted to thank him as she feels that maan was the one who helped her when she was injured

We get a Kehna hi kya sequence and lots of maahi moments...both of them r currently in a different world now

They r about to kiss

But this doesn't happen infact maan accusses geet and shouts at her but geet also is strong enough and gives him a good reply

later on both realize that they were wrong

Geet starts working on a project which is very important for maan The client Arjun is impressed with geet but his intentions r not good maan realizes this and tries to protect geet from arjun

Maan starts developing feelings for Geet. We saw a song sequence
Rabba main toh mar gaya oye from the movie Mausam and we also got a Kurbaan hua sequence

Now the problem is that Geet is all alone in the storeroom and Maan, Dev and Adi are in some meeting and Arjun has a great chance to fulfill his evil intentions...

geet is in danger but somehow she manages to escape from Arjun and by that time Maan too comes back. But Arjun tries to embarras geet and calls her characterless. He tells Maan that their deal should not be affected due to geet. But Maan teaches a lesson to Arjun he hits him black and blue and it would have been his last day if geet had not stopped maan.

Arjun gets bail but this incident brings maan n geet more close and maan becomes possesive about geet and geet too starts respecting him.

In between we get many Maahi moments and many song sequences as well like Is pal main hoon (rain seq), Hum tum ek kamre mein bannd ho and Dil Ibadat kar raha hai (rain seq)

Maan wants to grab a very important deal and geet is working with him on this project but arjun is back and someone from KC is helping him so that he can b successful in separating Maneet by breaking maan's trust on geet. Geet too feels that something bad is going to happen she shares her feelings with maan. Maan tries to convince geet that this is just her imagination no one can separate them

Geet meets Arjun and Arjun warns her that he might do something with Maan. Geet is unaware that this meeting with Arjun is not a mere coincidence but a well planned strategy.

Maaneet go for the meeting where the deal was going to b announced there they get the biggest shock of their lives since the presentaion and the tender that maaneet had prepared was actually presented by Arjun. Maan immediately understands that someone from KC has ditched him. He leaves the project as he wants to protect Geet from Arjun. But Geet is really tensed and Maan takes for a golgappe and movie date to ease her mood.

Next Day maan recieves a parcel and a letter. Someone was claiming that he knows the traitor. The evidences point out towards Geet but Maan does not believe it until he gets those photographs of Arjun and Geet.He thinks geet had broken his trust and he insults her in front of the entire staff. Geet challenges him that she will go away from his life only when she prooves herself innocent.

Maaneet separate... we get a song sequence Teri meri prem kahani...

Dev Adi and Geet analyse the situation and finally they realizes who the actual culprit is it is none other than Shasha. The trio follow her and r successful in getting a video recording. Meanwhile Maan is also busy going something.

Next day Maan requests Mr. Chopra to call Arjun. He takes Shasha along with him in the pretext of a meeting. The trio follow them. It is then when everyone realizes that Maan was actually pretending he never believed those prrofs...he was sure that his Geet can never commit any wrong deed. He gives a stong proof against Arjun and Shasha and at the end police take them away. Geet who was witnessing the entire scene is overwhelmed to know that Maan always trusted her. Her respect for Maan increases. Maaneet are once again together

Maan was still not able to come out of the guilt that he had insulted Geet he requests her to forgive him but Geet takes a promise from him that he will never blame himself for whatever had happened. we get a romantic song sequence of Maaneet on Tu hi haqeekat khwab tu..Maan gives her a bracelet which had a word engraved in it but Maan somehow manages to hide the engraved word from geet. He takes her and the entire family for Picnic but manages to steal some private moments with her we get a romantic song sequence Jiya dhadak dhadak jaaye after which maaneet participate in a skating and dancing competion and emerge victorious.

Adi informs Maan about an urgent meeting in Amritsar Maan takes Geet along with him for the trip his car breaks down and both of them check in in a hotel where only one room was available. Maaneet share some romantic intimate moments we get a song sequence here and the song was Kuch khaas hai kuch paas hai

What would b maan's reaction?

Why does he hate marriages?

Will this Amritsar trip be a turning point in Maaneet's relationship?

love- Piya

Link to Mere Humsafar Thread 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1705693

Thread 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1745903

Thread 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1766282

Thread 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1847539

Thread 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1922840

Link to my other Maaneet FFs

Dil mil gaye Thread one  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1692226

Tujhko jo Paaya Thread one

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1926300

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail

INDEX

Part 55: page 9

PART 57: PAGE 50

PART 58: PAGE 60

PART 59: PAGE 82

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1953249?pn=82

PART 60: PAGE 92

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953249&TPN=92

Part 61 :page 116

Link to Thread 7

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

already thread 6...wow...this is awesome...n you know why is it so...because you are an awesome writer aur sare ffs to kamaal ke hain...mujhe to sab pasand hain...and this one to i really love it...you know why?????

kyunke pehle to i used to hate maan...u remember...and then each time you would say..."trust me...give him some time...gradually you will start loving him as the one in dmg"...i remember how everyday i used to complain about his rudeness and all...and see now am just totally in love with him...

ab to sirf donon ki shaadi ka wait kar rahi hoon...wo kab hoga...i know...i gotta wait for that...intezaar ka phal meetha hota hain...aur haan i also love it because u used kuch khaas here...n that really holds lots n lots of importance for me...aur kyun...woh to tum jaanti hi ho...bol bol ke thak gayi hoon...

so congrats for ur new thread and for the many more yet to be opened...which am sure shall be very soon...love u pihu...muaaahhh...choupinette...lol...

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
-knirwal- thumbnail

a veery very big congratulationto u di...its ur 6 thread of mere humsafar...

and age bi issi param para ko kayam rakna na aur bahot sare threads open karne hai ..ok

aur ye apki mehnat ka hi nateja hai ek ajj har koi apki stories ka dewana hai...me to sabse pehle😆...

god bless u  my shona and again a big congrates to u

I LOVE UR ALL FF's

Edited by -knirwal- - 12 years ago
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

many many congrats on ur new thread sweetheart...n waiting eagerly 4 d update...greedy na????
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo songo for new thread
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo for new thread dear
waiting for update
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Graphic #28

For the new thread
I am little busy these days so can't comment on the FF in  detail
But you have an extraordinary art of writing and your writing has something which kept the readers hooked to your story
will be waiting for an update
Keep rocking
Luv
TC
Atiffa
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊congrats for the new thread
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo for ur new thread.i love ur all ff's very much . ur poems nd  ur shayrinuma andaaz mujhe bahot   accha lagta hai.