heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Niceee πŸ˜ƒ wow awesme update
aww poor geet searching maan
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Piya what an update!!!! 
My heart is still beating at an erratic pace!!!
The way u have explained Geet's plight as she is running to the hospital is simply superb...
Have no words to describe what I thought of the update.
Pls update next part soon.
Thanx for pm dear.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
:O :O maan's accident
nooo...i hope he is fine :( 
cont sooon

harneet <3
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support.

Since most of you requested me to update the next part soon I am giving an update today😊

But this time I did not reply to your comments I will reply to the comments of both parts together.

Love -Piya

PART 58

She continued running leaving footprints behind as if they were trying to tell my heart is bleeding for you

Geet went to the reception

Geet: Mere Maan ko kaha lekar gaye hai? [Where is my Maan?]

Receptionist: Kaun Maan? [Who?]

Geet: Mere Maan abhi kuch der pehle unka accident hua tha aur unhe yahape lekar aaya gaya tha jaldi bataiye mere Maan kaha hai [My Maan he met with an accident and he has been brought here]

Receptionist: Mam shanth ho jaayiye dekhiye unhe emergency ward mein lekar gaye hai [Relax Mam he has been shifted to the emergency section]

Geet runs towards the emergency ward

A nurse comes out

Geet stops her

Geet: Mere Maan kaise hai? Wo thik toh haina? [How is my Maan he is fine na?]

Nurse: Aap kahi uss patient ki baat toh nahi kar rahi jinhe abhi  yaha laaya gaya hai? [ Are u talking about the patient who met with an accident]

Geet: Haan mere Maan [yes]

The nurse did not speak anything

Geet was getting nervous

Geet: Aap kuch bolthi kyun nahi [Why don't you speak anything?]

Nurse: Dekhiye mam apne aapko samahliye ab honi ko kaun taal saktha hai [Mam please control yourself you can't change destiny right?]

Geet started screaming

Geet: Bakwaas bannd karo tum seedhe seedhe batathi ho k mere Maan kaha hai ya nahi [Stop your rubbish talks you just tell me where is my Maan?]

Nurse: Mam pls chillayiye mat main aapka dard samajh sakthi hoon [ Mam pls don't shout I can understand your pain]

Geet: Tum hato yaha se main andar jaakar dekthi hoon Maan mera intezaar kar rahe honge [You move from here let me go inside my Maan would be waiting for me]

She pushes the nurse aside. The tray of medicines that the nurse was carrying falls down

Nurse: Mam wo ab aapka intezaar nahi kar sakthe [Mam he is not waiting for you]

Geet: Ye kaisi falthu bathe kar rahi ho tum, mere Maan mujhse bahut pyar karte hai wo zarur mera intezaar karenge [What nonsense is this my Maan loves me a lot he surely would be waiting for me]

Nurse: Wo aapka kya ab kisika bhi intezaar nahi kar sakthe unki maut hospital aane k baad hi ho gayi thi [He can't wait for anyone now he was declared dead after being brought to the hospital]

Geet places a tight slap on her face

Geet: Khabardaar agar kuch bhi anap shanap bola toh main tumhari zabaan kheech lungi mere maan ko kuch nahi ho saktha samjhi tum [Beware if you even try to speak any wrong thing nothing can happen to my Maan]

Just then a lady doctor comes outside

Doctor: Ye kya chal raha hai [What's going on?]

Nurse: Doctor main inhe kabse samjhane ki koshish kar rahi hoon k jis patient ko yahape abhi accident k silsile mein lekar aaya gaya hai unki maut ho chuki hai par ye hai k meri baat par vishwas nahi kar rahi [Mam I am trying to make this lady understand that the patient who met with an accident is no more but she is not ready to accept this]

Geet: Dekhiye na Doctor ye nurse kabse jhooth bol rahi hai mujhe mere Maan se milne nahi de rahi wo pareshaan ho rahe honge mujhe apne paas na paakar [Look Doctor this nurse is not allowing  me to meet my Maan he would be tensed on not finding me besides him]

Doctor places her hand on Geet's shoulders

Doctor: Mam main aapki halat samaj sakthi hoon par nurse jo keh rahi hai wo sach hai [Mam I can understand your state of mind but whatever the nurse is telling is the truth]

Geet removes her hand

Geet: Nahi ye nahi ho saktha aap jhooth bol rahi hai mere Maan ko kuch nahi ho saktha [No this can't happen you r lying nothing can happen to my Maan]

Geet screams Maan's name loudly

Everyone was feeling sad seeing Geet's condition

She falls on the ground. It seemed that someone had snatched her breath away

Her love for Maan was being clearly reflected

She was just shouting his name loudly

Geet: Maan''.Maan''..

Doctor: Inhe andar le chaliye [Take her inside]

The nurse helped Geet to get up

She was taking Geet away when suddenly Geet stopped walking

She could feel him yes her Maan was somewhere near

Maan: Geet

Geet immediately turned around and a smile made way onto her face

Without speaking anything she went and hugged Maan

She kissed him madly all over his face

Maan was confused and scared he had never seen Geet in such a state before

She once again hugged him and she was not ready to come out from his embrace

All the people present in the hospital were witnessing this scene but Geet was least bothered she broke the hug and again kissed Maan all over his face

Now Maan was really tensed

Geet went on repeating this act many times she was ensuring herself that her Maan is perfectly fine

Maan finally stopped Geet

Maan: Geet kya hua tum itni ghabraiyi hui kyun ho aur tum roh kyun rahi ho? [What happened Geet why are u so scared and why are u crying?]

Geet started hitting him on his chest

Maan allowed her to do whatever she felt like doing

Maan: Bolo Geet kya hua? [Tell me Geet]

Geet: Aap bahut bure ho aisa bhi koi karta hai kya? [You are very bad does anyone behave like this?]

Maan: Maine kya kiya Geet? [What did I do?]

Geet: Khud ka accident karwadiya aur mujhse puchthe hai k aapne kya kiya? [ U met with an accident and u r asking me what did u do?]

Maan: Accident?

Geet was continuously crying

Geet: Haan accident'

She again went on hitting him

Maan was trying to understand what Geet was trying to tell

Geet held his collar and pulled him towards herself

Geet: Maine pucha k aapko ye haq kisne diya k aap khud ko takleef de aapne ek baar bhi mere baare mein nahi socha  [Who gave you the authority to hurt yourself you didn't even think about me ?]

Maan tried to wipe her tears but Geet removed his hand from her face

Geet: Aappar sirf mera haq hai samjhe aap aur agar aaj aapko kuch ho jaata toh mera kya hotha ye aapne ek baar bhi nahi socha [You only belong to me if at all something wrong had taken place then what would have happened to me?]

Maan: Geet shaanth ho jaau dekho agar mujhse koi galthi ho gayi ho toh mujhe maaf kar doh par mujhse naaraz mat ho [Calm down Geet look if I have committed some mistake then I am sorry but please don't be angry with me]

Geet: Main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karungi samjhe aap aapse dur hokar ek ghantha bhi nahi hua aur mujhe laga jaise k meri zindagi kisi ne mujhse cheen li ho [I will never forgive u it has been only one hour that you were not in front of me but I felt that someone took away my life from me]

Maan was overwhelmed by her love and concern

Geet: Upar se ye hospitalwale keh rahe the k ab aap mujhse kabhi dubara nahi miloge ye sab logh mujhe aapse cheen lena chahthe hai wo  keh rahe the k aap mujhe humesha k liye akela chodkar chale gaye'sab mile hue hai [On top of that this hospital staff were trying to convince me that u will never talk to me again u have left me forever'everyone wants to separate us ]

Maan lifts her face holding her chin

Maan: Main tumhe chodkar kaha jaa saktha hoon Geet bhala koi apni dhadkan ko apne   aapse judaa kaise kar saktha hai [Where will I go without u Geet can anyone separate their heartbeats from oneself]

Geet: Main iss baar aapki baatho mein nahi aayungi pehle mujhe bataiye k aapko kaha chot lagi hai [This time I won't listen to u first u show me your injuries]

She starts searching for the wounds

Maan: Geet mujhe kuch nahi hua who darasal ek aadmi ka accident ho gaya tha aur main usse hospital lekar aaya par hospital aane k kuch der baad uski maut ho gayi kuch formalities thi issliye mujhe yaha wait karna pada aur tumhara phone lag nahi raha tha issliye main inform nahi kar paaya tumhe [ I have no injuries Geet actually a person met with an accident and I brought him here but he was declared dead on arrival due to some formalities I had to wait I tried contacting you but your mobile was coming out of reach]

Geet started smiling

Geet: Aap thik hai main jaanti thi mere Maan ko kuch nahi ho saktha [u are fine I knew nothing can happen to my Maan]

She once again hugged him

Lady : Kya pyar hai iss ladki ne ek baar bhi apni chot k baare mein nahi socha [What a love this girl did not think about her own injuries]

It was only then that Maan saw those footprints he broke the hug immediately and carefully started examining Geet

Maan: Geet ye kya haal bana rakha hai tumne apna [What have you done with yourself?]

He saw her bleeding hand then her dupatta it was a complete mess

He lifted her in his arms and placed her on a chair

He then examined her leg some glass pieces were still present on her foot

He removed it carefully and looked at Geet as he thought she might have felt the pain

But Geet was only smiling her heart was smiling she was satisfied and happy to see Maan in front of her eyes

Maan was going through a lot of pain on seeing Geet in this condition he was cursing himself as he was not present with Geet

What if something had happened to her?

No'this thought itself send shivers throughout his body

He continued removing the glass pieces Geet was moving her hand lovingly on Maan's hair

While removing a glass piece Maan injured his finger blood started coming out from that finger

He got up and carefully placed Geet's duppatta on her head while doing so some drops of blood fall on her head (maang)

He kissed her forehead lovingly and scooped her in his arms and took her to the doctor

Nurse: Aaj kal k zamaane mein aisa pyar kaha dekhne ko miltha hai yun lag raha hai jaise khudane khud inn dono ki kismatko apne haatho se likha hai [Where can you see this type of pure love it seems that God himself has written their destiny with his own hands'truly magical love]

Everyone present there were praising their love

The doctor starts treating Geet's injuries

Doctor: Thoda dard hoga [It will hurt a little]

Geet holds Maan's hand

Geet: Jiske har dard ka ilaaz uske paas ho usse koi kya takleef paucha saktha hai [When my remedy is with me then who is worried about pain?]

Maan kissed her hand

Maan: Bus Geet ab kuch mat kaho doctor ko treatment karnedoh [That's it Geet now you won't speak anything get the treatment done]

Geet nodded her head in approval

After some time the doctor gave some medicines and advised proper rest for atleast 2 days

Maan carried Geet in his arms and Geet rested her head on his shoulder

He placed her carefully in the car

Geet hugged him as she didn't wished to come out of his embrace

Geet: Maan mujhe kabhi bhi chodkar nahi jaayengena [Promise me that u will never leave me]

Maan: Apni parchayi ko kabhi bhi koi khud se judaa karsaktha hai kya'main tumhe kabhi bhi apni nazro se dur nahi jaane dunga kabhi bhi nahi [You are my shadow Geet can a person separate his shadow from himself and from now onwards I will never let you go away from my eyes even for a second]

He kissed her forehead and Geet kissed him on his chest

Maaneet leave for their hotel

PRECAP: Maan showers Geet with all his love 😳😊

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

PLS CONTINUE ENCOURAGING ME IT MOTIVATES ME TO GIVE THE NEXT UPDATE QUICKLY

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM PLS ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Love - Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Awww that was such a sweet part... Geet not caring bout her injuries, Maan I'm pain seeing her injuries,, he filled her maang😲... Can't wait to read more...
Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Piya lovely update 😊
so maan is safe 😊..this update was so emotional at the same time so beautiful 😊
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
r

-------------------edited-----------------------------------------

wah re...i had tears in my eyes reading the update...
superbbb
geet was so good with everything rather i would say u were superbbb

cant tell u hw much i loved reading it...
total emotional update
or uske baad maan was too good...maan's love and affection was worth reading...

nazar na lage iss maaneet jodi ko...

precap was again damm cool...

superbbb piya hats off to u...!!!

urs angel...
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem maan all right and geet bechari oops maang bhardi can't wait to read more
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
Thank God Maan ko kuch nahi hua
Ooh!!! maang baar di and they didn't notice it...i hope this is the baseof contract marriage
Precap is amazing
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

P.S thanks for updating soon