Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Mods. Please close my topic because there are some members who are abusing this thread. I started it because Violence is a serious issue and I do not want my thread to be misused.

I am officially reporting members called Fruark and Diehardbarunfan. These two ppl have been verbally abusive. I want them reported and I will be filing an online defamation suit against them and I have to include India forums in it.

I have been a longtime forum member and I apologize for filing the suit but character assassination is a crime and I will not tolerate any kind of crime.

Close this topic!

😆😆seriously are you having a laugh?By your post you sound so mature and your disscussing a topic which is very important to society today but your behaving like a child and your actually considering filing a law suit over what?you sound like you belong at school not the law courts!!

Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: somzz007

<font color="#000066">I keep my reality away from fiction and don't really get into the drama on IF.But I do have to point here that many many of us(you might think we are jobless) here have read your post and replied to you. Many of us chose to make valid point but never did get any reply from you.You did choose to reply to those you could have ignored.There is something called being a bigger person when situation calls for it..</font>

<font color="#000066">Just chill Anu. Its a reaction to what you started. I don't care if you want the topic to be closed but yes this topic was important. Maybe few did understand what is Physical abuse.</font>

Thanks so much. I did reply to everyone till yesterday if you notice... Sorry I couldn't reply to all. I completely understand your point. I should not have reacted to unimportant posts. I requested to close my topic because it's really getting negative and honestly it's not worth it.

In my line of work, it's really hard to ignore fact from fiction... Physical abuse is a real issue and should be taken seriously. Women are battered, raped,de- figured, kidnapped, molested... On a daily basis... Statistics show that 90 percent of women are harmed by a loved one or a close relative. It's shocking.

Coming back to the serial Arnav is a person who likes to control each and every aspect of his existence and in the process has begun to physically and mentally hurt Khushi( because she has created a turmoil in his life and authority).His behavior has all the traits of abuse and if he does not seek help... It will ruin him. In reality ppl end up in jail.

Women should understand that the first time should be the last time period. If the person is not stopped...he will continue even saying sorry repeatedly.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

😆😆seriously are you having a laugh?By your post you sound so mature and your disscussing a topic which is very important to society today but your behaving like a child and your actually considering filing a law suit over what?you sound like you belong at school not the law courts!!

I know it was silly of me. Well sometimes mature adults act irrationally and I feel terrible about it. Thanks dear.
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Mods. Please close my topic because there are some members who are abusing this thread. I started it because Violence is a serious issue and I do not want my thread to be misused.

I am officially reporting members called Fruark and Diehardbarunfan. These two ppl have been verbally abusive. I want them reported and I will be filing an online defamation suit against them and I have to include India forums in it.

I have been a longtime forum member and I apologize for filing the suit but character assassination is a crime and I will not tolerate any kind of crime.

Close this topic!

Calm down. They were just putting forward their opinions, just like the several others on this topic. It turned abusive when threats were being passed around of filing a case or reporting someone. Don't take everything on the net/television so seriously. :)
Edited by sweetdamage - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anusarkar i will recommend u to read geetmaanluv's reply to all abuse allegations ..its amazing..Do read it 😊
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont understand one thing...😕if ppl are really against the character or cant stand this physical abuse blah blah why r they watching it...just switch to something else...and by the way i dont think there is there is a channel that is free of wht u r talking abt...even cn shows violence...yes theere are religious channel that shows only love...no offense to anyone😊peace😊
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Katzie..NaDz.

Completely Agreed Wid wat u sed...Changing ASR Behavior=Changing the Storyline...
i don't want Cv's to Change His Character to the one who runs Behind the Gal...I Jus  want To Be ASR ...ThE aRRONGANT Asr...I LoVE THE wAY he is...

really with u guys on this...🤗
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shann20

really with u guys on this...🤗

Really it was horrible how ppl fought and how Arnav character was raped on this thread 😆..Glad that u r with us 🤗
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This thread has just gone over the top. Numerous amounts of rules have been broken and bashing/personal attacks been made by members on characters/actors/other forum members continuously.

REFER TO THE FORUM RULES: IPKKND Forum Rules & Regulations: MUST READ

This thread will be reviewed, and NO MORE WARNING PMs will be sent. Each member who has broken the rules of the forum in this thread will get a straight 20% WL raise.

CLOSED.