Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chullbulli

@sweetdamage thanks for understanding my POV. I Just don't understand why Anusarkar had to mention lawyer from U.S.A and assuming that everyone from the subcontinent is oppressed and  and blah blah...I didn't want to but I think I now have to clarify that I am from the UK...probably that will change anu's opinion about me cos from her post it seems that being in USA is the biggest achievement one can have. 
----------------------------------------
@anusarkr..since ur saying that u were ASSERTIVE I must paste your reply here and let you decide from which angle these words show assertiveness...they are rude.. downright rude and it is  personal attack..threat mawali lingo...that's how it comes across to me. I never said anything rude to you i was discussing khushi and arnav

your reply to me---Some self respect you have and I am appalled by your views about Domestic Violence. Yes my dear this is considered as domestic violence in USA maybe not in the subcontinent. If you like mocking and having fun with words ...please choose something else...not this topic. My thread has no place for ppl like you. If you continue messing up this thread...I will report you to the mods. And for your kind perusal...I am a lawyer who deals with domestic violence and so do not mess with me or my vocab as you mentioned in another post.

Well, if you are aware of language then what I wrote is considered assertive. Anyways,you were clearly mocking me in your post and I do not find it funny. In my profession I deal with serious issues and I do not appreciate and encourage bullying. And you were bullying me.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@anusarkar and diehardbarunfan both of u should stop this member attacking ok. Whoever started it i dont know but dont continue this..this is making the thread and forum negative..😊
Peace out both of u !!
Jadoo ki Jhapi 🤗
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I agree with your post, though it's not at all wrong to show violence where it is portrayed as something wrong. Cause the msg would be that it's wrong to use violence.

But where violence is just used as an excuse for a character's emotional dilemma and confusion, it's not done,specially when it's by the hero, and when the bad consequences of such an act aren't shown. I don't approve AT ALL of the scene yesterday where ASR pushes Khushi, and she almost hit the table. His anger, his frustration does not justify the act at all. There can be other ways to show his anger rather than repeating the stuff he did right in the beginning of the show...
ASR's changed a lot since the beginning, even though he tries to go back to being ASR right now. Using violence over Khushi was a sign of his weakness, since that was the only way he could scare her... So I don't approve of the whole pushing act... Just cause he can't face her or is scared of facing his own feelings doesn't mean he can push her or manhandle her that way.
And if the CVs have shown it, I want to also see the scene where he regrets this particular act.

What Shyam does is seen as wrong, cause he's tagged as the villain. But ASR is the hero, and Khushi's fallen in love with him, but that doesn't excuse whatever he does. He loves Khushi too, but that isn't a license for anything.

And while stalking someone, I find her angry.. so angry that she has said the same thing in two posts on two different threads... hmmm... CVs, u better notice this before it's too late... !
This is a very sensitive topic... I also don't think Physical violence should be glorified or romanticized on screen.. 

Arnav is definitely on threshold of physical abuse towards Khushi. But then again its fiction. If you can think Shyam's action as being criminal but justifiable due to him being a villian.Then you are mistaken, a psychotic person will identify to the most inhuman thing done on screen and replicate it in real life. So in real life ,More Shyam like things might also happen..due to the show not only physical abuse.

ASR is wrong in the way he is dealing with things. But to be fair,Khushi did abuse ASR too ...Shoving him in Guest house, Throwing hot tea on him...i.e burning him is higher form of physical abuse. Both of them have a very weird OTT way of showing anger and it should not be glamorised on TV. 

Again its just fiction..You can take good things out of it and maybe ppl learn bad things of it. But don't justify it by saying villian can do bad things and hero can't. 

If I have a psychotic brain I'll search for a Sylar(From Heros) or shyam to get my ideas from..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i need to ask you one thing.

what is your point? is it that TV should not show negative people at all?
that every single artist in it must portray only a good role?not possible. and that also the case with the world u and i are living in. you will invariably stumble on bad people u cant help it. atleast in this serial you can compain in IF, what abt life??

and i dont think the cvs are glorifying or sidelining any charector, they just show what they have conceived. which is FICTION !!!! but people choose what they like.
and arnavs charector is LOVED by 99% people.

You cant help in ms sarkar!!
frockstar thumbnail
and pls stop threatening people in this forum abt how you can file a case on the.

well ms anumita sarkar,  stop lying for once.

a lawyer in america hardly has time to check her personal emails and here you watch serial write post and then fight with people??!! i, an oridinary IT employee itself finds it soo diff to catch up on the show and IF posts.

this is not the 1st time... you did it in other forums too(u want me to name them?). in Facebook too u picked up random fights  until people sidelined u.

why do you like to pick up fights like this? cant you for once have a healthy discussion?

and i challenge you to file a case on me...pls... if you want my personal details i can pm you so that it is easier for u.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Its not normal for a person to scream like that or to hurt someone like that.. We dont want an amazing show like IPKKND showing this..  BTW dont get me wrong, I llooowwwee ASR, just not this side of him which the writers need to change and he HAS to appoloize to Khushi and the servant... But then again, its not like the world is going to end or Khushi is dying, its just a show at the end of the day and we all love ArHi! Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

OMG !! Lawyerji mujse daar gaaye Yay !!.. ..Gosh !! i love to reply to such useless,baseless,dumb posts !😆 ..Anusarkar or whatever willu not file a case aginst me..U warned  me..plzz do it..i wanan go to jail..i will pm u :P

OMG !! U r UNBELIEVABLE ( in ASR style 😉)..Tujhe thodasa kya suna diya..tu ne itna bol diya..Stop it girl..!! Noone shud take paanga wid u 😆
frockstar thumbnail
jen_iloveasr

its normal to love/hate a character and voice ur displeasure.
but threatening people is a diff case... not acceptable.

Diehardbarunfan

i usually ignore her posts cos they are just nonsense but threatening people was like too funny for me not to react.
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely LOVE this psychology!!!

Arnav manhandles Khushi...oh but he's the hero!
Arnav emotionally tortures Khushi...oh but he really didn't mean to!!
Arnav gloats about his 'aukaad' and Khushi's lack of it...oh but he paid the hospital bills!!!
Arnav treats the servant like vermin...oh but really, the poor guy has anger management problems!!

Its all  COMPLETELY justified!! How brilliant! I wonder whether it would have been so justified if he wasn't so droolworthy!! ðŸ˜› Who cares what he does to Khushi, he will change...i swear! No, there is absolutely no way that someone as unbalanced as him would remain like that...yes, of course, after marriage (which will happen with all pomp and glory and viewers swooning) our ASR will be the perfect husband!!! No chance whatsoever that he may in fit of rage hurt his wife, possibly worse (since by then he's extended his rights on her)...we'll carry on arguing that he's just being ASR...chill!!! We can all take a bit of kicking around like a beachball by someone who'll kiss us better again!!! Yes, yes, I know, he has issues to deal with...but love is blind of course!!! 

Oh and coming to Khushi's self-respect...who cares a toss??? I mean she'll get someone like ASR for a husband...what is she complaining for?! Besides, its a show...so they can show us anything they like...we'll lap it right up...on one condition...the hero has to be uber-HOT...otherwise, not working!  Let's watch it unfold...let's all rejoice when ASR finally gets his property...oops i meant Khushi...and let the physical and mental abuse carry on...as long as we are getting equal doses of romance!!!

Right...am off to puke!