Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is an insensitive person who only thinks of himself.  He is selfish. I dont care how muchhe is attracted to her but he has not right to treat her the way he does.  He has been doing this from day. 

This is no consistency in his feelings at all. 
Here the fault is the CVs fault.  They cannot be decide what they want to portray.  It is just HOT AND COLD. MADDENING.

It  is unbearable to watch Khushi being tortured by both these men.  It is high time, Khushi runs away and makes a new life for herself and thinks about herself for a change;.
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
After reading these posts, I think the writers will have to do a great deal to redeem ASR for many of the viewers, while some will not consider his actions out of the ordinary.  Yes it's fiction and we are watching this for entertainment purposes.  However, abuse (physical or verbal) is a part of everyday life for a lot of people and it would be pretty great if there are consequences for the actions that are being shown (grin and bear it doesn't really work).  Maybe Khushi can add a stipulation prior to marrying ASR : Anger Management classes or no Khushi!!! 😉

On a serious note : If anyone knows someone in a relationship that is being physically or verbally abused, even if it's you, just know that it's not okay and there is help out there.  Please check out this website : http://apnaghar.org

*Just wanted to pass this along b/c it's an issue that is extremely close to my heart and has been for the last 15 years.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nrp77

After reading these posts, I think the writers will have to do a great deal to redeem ASR for many of the viewers, while some will not consider his actions out of the ordinary.  Yes it's fiction and we are watching this for entertainment purposes.  However, abuse (physical or verbal) is a part of everyday life for a lot of people and it would be pretty great if there are consequences for the actions that are being shown (grin and bear it doesn't really work).  Maybe Khushi can add a stipulation prior to marrying ASR : Anger Management classes or no Khushi!!! 😉

On a serious note : If anyone knows someone in a relationship that is being physically or verbally abused, even if it's you, just know that it's not okay and there is help out there.  Please check out this website : http://apnaghar.org

*Just wanted to pass this along b/c it's an issue that is extremely close to my heart and has been for the last 15 years.

you are sooo right... @bold loved this like 200% 😆
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree...it maybe a love story etc etc..but yesterdays scene really crossed the digestible limit of violence...i know they are trying to show the angst in Arnav but showing Arnav pushing her like that wasnt done...it may look very passionate and romantic on screen but such actions are really hurtful in real life
the cvs should be more careful while writing such scenes!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunaina02

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff">What do you want them to do .</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Stop the serial?.</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">Let Arnav die ?</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Let Khushi become a lawyer and send Arnav to jail.?</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Or theCVs shouldchange the story ?</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Why cant the protagonist be an anti-hero? Why he has to have all the virtues and no vices?. </font>

<font color="#0000ff">Arre baba story hi aisa hai , rehne do na . It is interesting ( at least for me) to see how Khushi will tackle the situation and whether Arnav will change and how he will give up to is love and acknowledge Khushi . Noone is glorifying Arnavs act . We understand what he is doing is not right but what is the problem ? </font>

<font color="#0000ff">If I dont like a story or serial , I wont watch it . Simple. I will rather go and watch another serial. </font>
but I like this serial and I watch it for Khushi...all I want is this manhandling to stop.
<font color="#0000ff">. </font>

<strong>

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you he is being horrible to her..He is very mean,selfish and blah blah blah..but i dont want this insensitive person to change all of a sudden..U watch it for Khushi ..i watch it to see this insensitive man and his pathetic state...All the stories are not going to be flowery fairy  tale    romance with a perfect prince...Such horrible characters exists in reality too ..So do we stop facing the reality and watching this tv show??Nope...So i agree with u that he is being horrible but i dont want CVs change the storyline or any character...He is ASR when he is good he is the best when he is bad he is da worst...So let ASR be ASR...I am not justifying his actions ( noone can) but i dont want him to b like any other typical lead character..Shyam is inhuman according to me but I dont want the CVs to change his pervertness..that is just his character and part of da story..thats it...i feel this show is not for weak souls who want all goody goody characters with happy happy story ( i am not saying this to u i am saying this to evry1 in general..Chill Ok 😃
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I agree with you he is being horrible to her..He is very mean,selfish and blah blah blah..but i dont want this insensitive person to change all of a sudden..U watch it for Khushi ..i watch it to see this insensitive man and his pathetic state...All the stories are not going to be flowery fairy  tale    romance with a perfect prince...Such horrible characters exists in reality too ..So do we stop facing the reality and watching this tv show??Nope...So i agree with u that he is being horrible but i dont want CVs change the storyline or any character...He is ASR when he is good he is the best when he is bad he is da worst...So let ASR be ASR...I am not justifying his actions ( noone can) but i dont want him to b like any other typical lead character..Shyam is inhuman according to me but I dont want the CVs to change his pervertness..that is just his character and part of da story..thats it...i feel this show is not for weak souls who want all goody goody characters with happy happy story ( i am not saying this to u i am saying this to evry1 in general..Chill Ok 😃

YES!! So true...I am so with you on the argument you bring..very well said 😊
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Completely Agreed Wid wat u sed...Changing ASR Behavior=Changing the Storyline...
i don't want Cv's to Change His Character to the one who runs Behind the Gal...I Jus  want To Be ASR ...ThE aRRONGANT Asr...I LoVE THE wAY he is...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@appy2011 and Katzie Nadz thanks appy di and katzie !! 🤗..I want IPKKND to stay da way it is..otherwise it wudnt have been this special if everthing was all good and perfect..Moreover why  the male leads can never have negative or horrible traits is something I dont understand 😕.. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
These Things are Comon In REAL life...But One Thing I Dont UndersTand Is Why Ppl Cant DiGest Such Acts If It Shown In SErials...😆