Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

hahhahhaha okay just came into the conversation but as soon as i watched that episode my blood boiled cuz anyone says anything against amar then i really hate them and when jai said that i literally lost all respect for him and when he apologized i thought he meant it but then again in bts i saw him saying he was bettere and i was just like WTH and amar's respect was lost too...alisha also had a problem but she didn't make a big hungama out of it so...i feel amar ke saath bhi bhura hua cuz everybody in did1 blamed him for everything so i was sooo mad

yaar don't mad.. log tho baatein karte hi hain...and did1 had to side with jai cuz that's their team... n u never leave a brodda hangin dude!   if ur "blood boils" it should be cuz jai said something because its between jai and amar.. not everyone else but i have to say, alisha was the only respectable one.. nothing bad about kuwar was said or jai...there was another which i felt she was siding with amar (from did2) but like everyone else, she made a BIG deal that jai was at fault...  personally, though i agree.. i still think she shouldn't have made an issue...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

yaar don't mad.. log tho baatein karte hi hain...and did1 had to side with jai cuz that's their team... n u never leave a brodda hangin dude!   if ur "blood boils" it should be cuz jai said something because its between jai and amar.. not everyone else but i have to say, alisha was the only respectable one.. nothing bad about kuwar was said or jai...there was another which i felt she was siding with amar (from did2) but like everyone else, she made a BIG deal that jai was at fault...  personally, though i agree.. i still think she shouldn't have made an issue...

hahha im not that mad but it was more of the fact that when i read the comments on youtube everybody was dissing amar and saying it was completely his fault and the judges aren't smart and jai is not at harm and im more mad cuz jai disrespected his guru which is something i don't appreciate i did feel better when he apologized but he did it again and amar over here just stood quietly watching the guys say everything and didn't even do anything
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I have watched that episode like several times.. and JAI was extremely arrogant to the judges.. and said that HE WILL QUIT THE SHOW!!!.. LIke how dare he speak like that to the judges on national TV!!!

I was vouching for Jai in DID1.. and yes.. technically , he is a better dancer MAYBE... but technically right hone se kuch nahi hota...JIGRA chahiye to win peoples hearts... AMAR may be untrained.. may not be very technically correct all the time.. but HE HAS delivered his BEST everytime.. and he has won the hearts of many people!

If you go back and watch the video.. You will hear the crowd cheering for AMAR after the faceoff!! AND the faceoff battle where both are doing the same step.. AMAR was a clear cut winner right there!!!! He was FAR more better than JAI.. .. He deserved his 30/30. Jai ka attitude tha.. ki he is the best.. and so he became insecured and lashed at Shiamak!!!.. and then he cried crocodile tears!

OH and that Vrushali .- I wanted to seriously shut her up.. when she started talking Shit about AMAR.. . .. I was like DUDE.. DONT MESS WITH AMAR... His fans are with him.. and we will fight back.. because.. AMAR did nothing wrong.. and he was a WINNER ALL THE WAY!

We love you AMAR!!!!!

AND JAI.. If he enters D3... he has to BEG and Plead with us AMAR fans.so we can let him do  cameo in the show!! Will he do it?
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
AND honest people always win.. so DID2 WON!..YAY!!!!

sweetapple2995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

AND honest people always win.. so DID2 WON!..YAY!!!!

hahha you go girl😉
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I have watched that episode like several times.. and JAI was extremely arrogant to the judges.. and said that HE WILL QUIT THE SHOW!!!.. LIke how dare he speak like that to the judges on national TV!!!

I was vouching for Jai in DID1.. and yes.. technically , he is a better dancer MAYBE... but technically right hone se kuch nahi hota...JIGRA chahiye to win peoples hearts... AMAR may be untrained.. may not be very technically correct all the time.. but HE HAS delivered his BEST everytime.. and he has won the hearts of many people!

If you go back and watch the video.. You will hear the crowd cheering for AMAR after the faceoff!! AND the faceoff battle where both are doing the same step.. AMAR was a clear cut winner right there!!!! He was FAR more better than JAI.. .. He deserved his 30/30. Jai ka attitude tha.. ki he is the best.. and so he became insecured and lashed at Shiamak!!!.. and then he cried crocodile tears!

OH and that Vrushali .- I wanted to seriously shut her up.. when she started talking Shit about AMAR.. . .. I was like DUDE.. DONT MESS WITH AMAR... His fans are with him.. and we will fight back.. because.. AMAR did nothing wrong.. and he was a WINNER ALL THE WAY!

We love you AMAR!!!!!

AND JAI.. If he enters D3... he has to BEG and Plead with us AMAR fans.so we can let him do  cameo in the show!! Will he do it?

@ the bold, k... kinda harsh... let the creatives decide the track.. thats how dmg got screwed.. the viewers decided they were gonna take over and the creatives had no backbone and let them (i was an avid watcher to a point)

but i agree i wanted to KILL vrushali.. cuz its none of her business but then again, log baatein karte hain.. and she's on jai's team so she had to speak on his side... but that was funny how at the end, jai was so confident but still everyone rooted for AMAR.. they wanted to see him dance agian!lol

jo bhi ho, i'm a fan of jai's dance but his attitude really screwed it up for him... i wish people would accept win and lose, dil se. that way, at least everyone else can keep respecting them!   u no, i was always a jai fan since did1 but never liked darmesh sir from did2 but he never had this kind of attitude..   as a dancer they're both excellent but attitude wise, darmesh wins! (now i didn't watch dks but never heard of any controversy regarding him)
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
sweetapple2995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

@ the bold, k... kinda harsh... let the creatives decide the track.. thats how dmg got screwed.. the viewers decided they were gonna take over and the creatives had no backbone and let them (i was an avid watcher to a point)

but i agree i wanted to KILL vrushali.. cuz its none of her business but then again, log baatein karte hain.. and she's on jai's team so she had to speak on his side... but that was funny how at the end, jai was so confident but still everyone rooted for AMAR.. they wanted to see him dance agian!lol

jo bhi ho, i'm a fan of jai's dance but his attitude really screwed it up for him... i wish people would accept win and lose, dil se. that way, at least everyone else can keep respecting them!   u no, i was always a jai fan since did1 but never liked darmesh sir from did2 but he never had this kind of attitude..   as a dancer they're both excellent but attitude wise, darmesh wins! (now i didn't watch dks but never heard of any controversy regarding him)

agree with ya there but there was one with dharmesh but it wasn't dharmesh prince had said that his biggest competitor was dharmesh but he said he could beat him easily if he wanted too and dharmesh sir said "yeh tumhare confidence hai isse aisa hi kayam rako" MAN THAT WAS SO AWESOME YAAR very happy amar is staying with him hahha but agree with you there
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya, he's a very good dancer bt i too dnt want him in D3!