r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys as per the info found by lov_in_d_air  

Jai Kumar Nair (for the people that don't know: he was an amazing dancer in DID1) choreographed Swaron's Pasa Doble. Its nice to see D3 giving him an opportunity to do choreography (he has his own dance institute). I wonder if he will choreograph more for D3 or how he managed to enter D3? Also, hope all is well between him and Amar (referring to Dance Ke Superstars problem). 
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Choregraphing is gud but I dont want him to enter D3 as we already have 12 talented dancers.(No offense to you, if you are his fan😊) I dont like him after seeing his nautanki on Dance ke superstar, I agree he is very talented dancer.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cool, just a qestion what happend in the show as i didn't watch dance ke superstar
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
ROBIN
Your post just gave me a heartattack!!!!

Phew!!

You are referring to Choreographing!.. I thought he was entering D3!.. 

I dont want him anywhere around AMAR and SHAKTI!.. I want Shakti only and only for AMAR.. hahahahq

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dance ke superstar.. what happened in that? i hear he was rude to the judges but did jai and amar have a clash???

he really choreographed it.. wow, that was nice! love jai kumar nair.. jai and alisha (neha) were my FAVORITE contestants (from terrence ki toli)-- also mayuresh and vrushali but they have nothing to do with D3 as far as i know...  :(
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yup he is s gud dancer so if he comes its gud but dont want any triangle
..Rish.. thumbnail
What happened in Dance Ke Superstars? :O I am Unawared...!!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lol guys no he is not entering D3. As for DKS---He was doing a dance with Amar (they were on separate teams) and he stopped in between because the audio was wrong. Amar was better than him even if he didn't stop and got perfect marks. Him and his DID1 contestants blamed Amar for the whole mess which was not fair because Amar did his dance really well. 

DID1 blamed Amar😡 Rather than admitting that Jai was wrong
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank god its only choreography
i thought he was gonna enter d3 😲
i dont like his attitude especially after what happ in dance ke superstars
anyway m glad he isnt entering d3
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOLZ ..this is quite Funny! Jai Kumar nair used to be my FAV Contestant From DID 1. I really thought THat guy can Dance..I mean he is an awesome Dancer. 

But! Jab se Amar ke saath PANGA hua ...JAI NAIR became my biggest Enemy ..LOLZ ...He might still be friends with AMAR but he is my Enemy ...hahahahaha!!!