Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel56

i really appreciate it but i m saying agar jai nhi rukta means koi tech fault na hota to his dance was better than Amar..no doubt amar is an awsum dancer but at that time ...jai was far better and after the replay of song jai was mentally disturbed thats y his performance went wrong...for Amar no mistake by him but it was not jai's mistake also...

OH yeah!! If that Technical Problem Nahi hua hota ...then the situation would have been completely different ...but !! You said AMAR ka Mistake ..so I was just saying ki ..AMAR ka Mistake ...Nahi tha ...😃
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

as for DID 1  n DID 2 ka sawal hai i will support DID 2
not bcoz it had shakti n amar...
in DKS if u see in most of the limelights..
siddesh,prince,jai are showing off n saying they r the best
no one can beat them their attitude sucked big time...
n they did giv cold vibes to DID 2
n their mouth was shut wen...DID 2 won...
so they got their ans...

well soniya inspite of the fact i luv amar and shakti...did2 really showed offf just luk amrita her attitude was on top of the world i mean she was really rude...and did2 just won cuz prince the trump card of did1 forgot his steps ...and i think u cant challenge prince on his skills means boss no 1 have ever thought prince will forget those steps ...i really like ur pov too...no personal prob wid any1 haaan...😆
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

OH yeah!! If that Technical Problem Nahi hua hota ...then the situation would have been completely different ...but !! You said AMAR ka Mistake ..so I was just saying ki ..AMAR ka Mistake ...Nahi tha ...😃

amar ki mistake in sense that when that replay happened really he was disturbing me to see jai and like me sab ka dhyan us par ja rahe tha ...means faceoff was like pehle alag alag song than together ...so y he was doing that hand stands in between jai 's dance...     Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well soniya inspite of the fact i luv amar and shakti...did2 really showed offf just luk amrita her attitude was on top of the world i mean she was really rude...and did2 just won cuz prince the trump card of did1 forgot his steps ...and i think u cant challenge prince on his skills means boss no 1 have ever thought prince will forget those steps ...i really like ur pov too...no personal prob wid any1 haaan...😆

ur rite angel...but if u hav noticed then siddesh also was rude..
he said play any song n let there be a faceoff if tat was how it was supposed to be then
why did jai stop he is a good dancer he could hav covered up easily...as for the price thing yes prince did forget but he danced then why couldnt jai...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

amar ki mistake in sense that when that replay happened really he was disturbing me to see jai and like me sab ka dhyan us par ja rahe tha ...means faceoff was like pehle alag alag song than together ...so y he was doing that hand stands in between jai 's dance...    

Arre ..FACEOFF ka meaning wohi hota hai...IN Faceoff ..the opponents can tease, distract the other opponent...or Else why would it be called FACEOFF ...Dance on the Face whatever it is ...

Amar was not distracting at all..he was making it look like a Faceoff...
Endurance thumbnail
@kriyansh means guys uska gana hi change hogaya and upar se did2 were trying to say k jai janbuch kar ruko...means that rubbish ..he is an awsum dancer which he have proved in did1 and lil champ and jdj and dance k superstar tooo...to uski team ko gusa to ayiga ...and agar hamare kriyaaansh yeah arsha k baare main koi kahe to hamein bura lage gana toh jab did1 k memeber ko kuch kahenge toh did1 ki team ko b bura lagega...aur rahi baat amar ki jai ne amar ko kuch aisa nhi kaha k its his mistake he just said k maine amar ko cd di thi...boht zyada hogaya na...🤣
Endurance thumbnail
guys i think we shud stop this discussion here cuz its endless i'll give my points u'll give ur points...i liked jai but i doesn't mean that i m not arsha fan ...i m big big big arsha fan from the first epi of did...so dont take me wrong...
Kriyansh thumbnail

@kriyansh means guys uska gana hi change hogaya and upar se did2 were trying to say k jai janbuch kar ruko...means that rubbish ..he is an awsum dancer which he have proved in did1 and lil champ and jdj and dance k superstar tooo...to uski team ko gusa to ayiga ...and agar hamare kriyaaansh yeah arsha k baare main koi kahe to hamein bura lage gana toh jab did1 k memeber ko kuch kahenge toh did1 ki team ko b bura lagega...aur rahi baat amar ki jai ne amar ko kuch aisa nhi kaha k its his mistake he just said k maine amar ko cd di thi...boht zyada hogaya na...🤣

its not only about amar he insulted shamak sir...how could he say marks mat do sir..its a competition at the end of the day...u win lose tat depends
 only bcoz of the fear of losing u insult him..
did u notice that n in the limelight all of them blamed amar for wateva happened..
tats not fair...

Kriyansh thumbnail

guys i think we shud stop this discussion here cuz its endless i'll give my points u'll give ur points...i liked jai but i doesn't mean that i m not arsha fan ...i m big big big arsha fan from the first epi of did...so dont take me wrong...

no 1 is taking u in a wrong ay angel..
we are alwazz friends
just coz our opinion differ it dsnt mean we r against each other or something..
as for the topic we r not fighting just giving our opinions...
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

its not only about amar he insulted shamak sir...how could he say marks mat do sir..its a competition at the end of the day...u win lose tat depends
 only bcoz of the fear of losing u insult him..
did u notice that n in the limelight all of them blamed amar for wateva happened..
tats not fair...

yeah have seen it luk jab banda gusse main hota hai toh kaun bara kaun chota kaun shamak aur kaun amar ...so uska pura acha khasa dance kharab hogaya aur upar se every1 is blaming him so he said dont gimme marks i'll accept my defeat ever1 wants to accept me my defeat i accept it vese b i know wats ur decision...like this ..   Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago