Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with KJ~

Jai was my Fav Dancer from DID1.. and so was Alisha.. 

I always thought JAI is a FABULOUS dancer.. Great style and everything.. BUT JISS DIN Usne DKS mein AMAR ke saath panga liya.. and all of the D1 cntestants bad mouth AMAR.. Uss din se I lost all my respect for D1 contestants from DKS because AMAR was really DAMN GOOD in the faceoff and none of the goof up was his fault. JAI with his crappy attitude.. ..THANK GOD Alisha didnt say anything bad about AMAR.. maybe thats coz she was already doing D3 at the time.. 

AMAR KICKED JAI's ASS in DKS!!! and we are so proud of him!!! 

Even if JAI is back being friends with AMAR.. I cannot support Jai over AMAR!!.. If JAI enters D3.. then he can have another faceoff with AMAR.. I will support AMAR again and again and again and again!!!

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorrry guys i m big Amar's fan but it was amar's mistake i personally think
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel56

Why do u think it was Amar's Mistake ?? ðŸ˜•
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hate jai never saw DID1 but his attitude in DKS
he reffered to shamak sir as shamak...i mean he is d one who taught him to dance n he insulted shamak sir...
as for amar i dnt think its his fault at all..
cozz dance battles mai u do tize each other...
i remember before tat parvez hav a dance battle wid prince h was eating popcorn while prince was dancing...so big deal...

Kriyansh thumbnail

angel amar's mistake how..
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kriyansh

i hate jai never saw DID1 but his attitude in DKS

he reffered to shamak sir as shamak...i mean he is d one who taught him to dance n he insulted shamak sir...
as for amar i dnt think its his fault at all..
cozz dance battles mai u do tize each other...
i remember before tat parvez hav a dance battle wid prince h was eating popcorn while prince was dancing...so big deal...

I agree with you SONIA !! When I saw DID 1 contestants saying that AMAR was coming in between Jai's performance...I was like ...HELLO !! Do they even know what is FACEOFF ?? 

Amar was way way way Better and Fair than Jai Nair ...
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Why do u think it was Amar's Mistake ?? ðŸ˜•

DID2 always show off tooo much and if Amar is luking the song is wrong phr b he kept on dancing ...and other thing if jai wudn't stop his dance was much better than amar ...have a close watch on that...
kumjoo thumbnail

DID2 always show off tooo much and if Amar is luking the song is wrong phr b he kept on dancing ...and other thing if jai wudn't stop his dance was much better than amar ...have a close watch on that...

Well, that is what all the judges were talking about ...Even Amar knew the Mix was wrong but!! he didn't stop , whereas on the other hand Jai stopped ..which according to the Judges is not a sign of a true Performer. 

And, dude!! Jai might have danced well in the first half, but! Amar ka Mistake was NO WAY !! ( Well, its my POV , No offense) 
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Well, that is what all the judges were talking about ...Even Amar knew the Mix was wrong but!! he didn't stop , whereas on the other hand Jai stopped ..which according to the Judges is not a sign of a true Performer. 

And, dude!! Jai might have danced well in the first half, but! Amar ka Mistake was NO WAY !! ( Well, its my POV , No offense) 

i really appreciate it but i m saying agar jai nhi rukta means koi tech fault na hota to his dance was better than Amar..no doubt amar is an awsum dancer but at that time ...jai was far better and after the replay of song jai was mentally disturbed thats y his performance went wrong...for Amar no mistake by him but it was not jai's mistake also...
Kriyansh thumbnail

as for DID 1  n DID 2 ka sawal hai i will support DID 2
not bcoz it had shakti n amar...
in DKS if u see in most of the limelights..
siddesh,prince,jai are showing off n saying they r the best
no one can beat them their attitude sucked big time...
n they did giv cold vibes to DID 2
n their mouth was shut wen...DID 2 won...
so they got their ans...