Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

She wanted to pull the gown away and press her self closer, so that his skin and hers would touch. she frowned, shocked by the longing she felt to be held hungrily by him.. her fingers spread involuntarily over his cold chest over his breastbone, and his intake of breath was sharp and audioable.. Just in the Living she heard the phone ring..

Part 24

Geet came out of her thoughts and looked at the phone. She was dreaming? It felt so real. She cursed herself for not being able to hate Maan. She wanted to hate him for her not trusting her love, her innocence but she couldn't hate him. She couldn't because deep down she still loved him and craved for him. She wanted him to be near her, she wanted the same love that both once had spoken about but would it be possible to have the things back to normal? Could she forgive him for not believe her? He had hurt her the most then anyone. The pain is still there in her heart. Now, today, all the pain that she wanted to forget is here once again. He is here in the same city with her again. Did he know that she worked in this company? Did he plan it? She brought back her focus on the continuous ringing of the phone. She picked it up...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTSWiysKLI[/YOUTUBE]

Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan

"hello..." No reply...she waited for someone to speak...no one did...she checked if the phone got hung up but it was still on..."Hello..anyone there?" She was about to hang up the phone when she felt something familiar...she could hear the breaths...she knew who it belonged to..she sat on her knees holding the receiver close to her ears hearing him breath...

Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhtaa Hoon Jahaan
Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
Bin Tere Ab Jiyaa Jaaye Na

Maan stood outside her apartment building. He ran after seeing her run away from the party. He had seen her after such a long time. He couldn't help himself but go after her. All these months without her have been nothing but hell but he knew that he deserved it. He didn't trust her. What is a relationship without trust? He broke it with his own hands. All these months, even though he wasn't near her he still kept an eye on her through Meera and Dev. They would tell him how she is doing, what she is doing, every time they came back from visiting her. He could listen to them all day talking about Geet but just wished he was there with her to share her pain. Is it too late now?

Vaqt Jaise Thahar Gayaa Hai Yahin, 
Har Taraf Ek Ajab Udaasi Hai
Beqaraari Kaa Aisaa Aalam Hai 
Jism Tanhaa Hai Rooh Pyaasi Hai

Geet lied on the couch listening to his breath...it felt like ages since she heard his voice. He was still the same. Looked the same but who was that women? Did he really move on? She sat on the couch. Pain and jealousy washed over the face. She brought the phone in front of her. She was about to hang it up but couldn't for some reason, as if some invisible force was stopping her hand midway. She slowly brought the receiver back to  her ear. 

Maan had gotten the number from Meera and Dev. He knew they would not tell her. He had tried so many times to call her but couldn't. His fingers stopped midway before he could fully dial the number. He missed her. He wanted to see her smile again. His same Geet..things were so different now...he could hear her breath..small noises...was she crying? Did she know it was him? Maybe she did...

Teri Soorat Ab Ek Pal Kyun Nazar Se Hatati Nahin
Raat Din To Kat Jaate Hain Umr Tanhaa Katati Nahin
Chaah Ke Bhi Na Kuchh Kah Sakoon Tujhse Main
Chaah Ke Bhi Na Kuchh Kah Sakoon Tujhse Main
Dard Kaise Karoon Main Bayaan

Geet stood near the window...she looked down and saw a man standing drenched...holding a phone...she quickly hides behind the curtains...she looks at the phone and hangs up...she knew it was him...she could recognize him...

Okay guys I know it was sad but couldn't help it😆😆

main kahan ja ker apna sar phadoonphir se jahan se chalay thay wahan hi phuncha diya simi ne😡😆but lovely update😆
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Is anybody writing?

If no, then i can write...

I have thought of something evil torture Maan...😆😃

lol... I'm becoming all the more evil as the parts progress.😉

Coming to the serious part, almost 92 pages are up with only 60 more remaining for the thread to finish. So i request the writers to do whatever they want with Maaneet but bring it to a beautiful end when the thread reaches 150 pages. I suggest we do not continue this story on the next thread.

We can bring some other besharam idea into practise in the next thread... What say guys?😍

jo tum kaho😆hum too tumharay peechay hi hain😉😆
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@shreya..me too finds it difficult to check for updates wen i leave from office..the pages are totally spammed..sobs..@aash kitni der aur..
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

Hi sona how are you..

hi reni🤗🤗theek hoon yaar😃
kathie_berns thumbnail
I think aashu has started updating and she is busy...

So let her...😊

Mchopra you can continue next..👍🏼

Gosh! i have got so much university stuff with my sem nearing and i'm stuck on this thread...

Somebody help me...🤢
leverne thumbnail
Itni dino se kahan ho..madam aash aa rahi hai ya nahi i'l msg her and see kahan hai madam..
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

Itni dino se kahan ho..madam aash aa rahi hai ya nahi i'l msg her and see kahan hai madam..

yaar main eid mana rahi hoon😆aur pc ka u know chori ka hai😆
leverne thumbnail
@aash me was gonna msg u ki where are u..are u updating or no..winks..jaldi kar i don't want to sleep and miss any update..
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 24
@simi - that was nice...now Maan is the stalker...good going...
sona-rai thumbnail
ok friends main chali kal miltay hai🤗aash update kal read karoongi bye reni,kathie and shreya🤗pc time khatam😆