Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet099 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the song i picked is a tamil song but it gives the meaning very aptly. please ignore my mistakes. the youtube lnk has subtitles. please forgive my mistakes 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E61HNXjgyqA&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

Recap:
She cursed maan and felt herself getting pulled out of the road.. She looked at her arm and saw a hand. A Familiar hand.

PART 3:

She looked down to see a familiar grip holding tightly onto her hand. She stared blankly at the hand that had come to mean so much to her. A hand that had never failed to catch her, when she was about to fall each time. Those slender yet strong fingers that caressed her skin sending electric jolts now gripped onto her arms as though it's life depended upon it. She slowly looked up to see the owner of the hands, her eyes filled with fresh tears.

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya?" his voice reverberated her ears. She stared expressionless while he shook her. "Geet, main tumse baat kar rahi hoon! What the hell were you thinking?" he barked, worry written all over his face. "What if something happened to you?" his voice laced with emotion and pain.

"Why does it matter anymore?" she asked weakly trying to gather herself.

"What?" he asked suddenly running short of words.

"I asked why does it matter if anything happens to me?" she repeated, her words ripping through his heart yet he maintained a straight face. "Why the bloody hell does it matter if I die or not huh?" she asked clutching his collar. "What place do I hold in your life that you had to save me?" she cried. "Answer me Maan!"

Maan slightly pushed her away, "Its your life, you can live the way you want or die. I don't care! Magar tumhe marne ka shauq hai toh go die somewhere else, not in front of my property!" he screamed before looking away hastily. "Agar tum yahaan margayi toh all my work and building will cease in the name of police investigation. And I don't want your death to lead to any complications in my life," he said, her back facing her.

Male :
Pirai vandhavudan nilaa vandhavudan
nilaa vandhadhenRu uLLam thuLLum
nizhal kaNdavudan neeyenRu indha
nenjam nenjam minnum

Female:
engae enadhu kavidhai kanavilae
ezhudhi madiththa kavidhai (2)
vizhiyil karaindhuvittadhaa ammammaa
vidiyal azhiththuvittadhaa
kavidhai thaediththaarungaL illai en
kanavai meettuth thaarungaL

The world around her stood still at the utterance of his words. She stood shocked at his declaration and nonchalance. She wondered was he the guy whom she fell in love with few months ago? It seemed too surreal to believe the man who couldn't tolerate a bug bite on her skin, now didn't care if she lived or died. Her body went numb while she groped through the darkness to find a support before she collapsed on the floor.

maalai andhigaLil manadhin sandhugaLil
tholaindha mugaththa manam thaedudhae
maiyal (?) paarozhugum nagara veedhigaLil
maiyal kondu malar vaadudhae
maegam sindhum iru thuLiyin idaiveLiyil
thuruvith thuruvi unaith thaedudhae
udaiyum nuraigaLilum tholaindha kaadhalanai
urugi urugi manam thaedudhae

"Geet!" he yelled before coming to her rescue. His touch disgusted her and she hurriedly pulled her hand away.

"Don't touch me!" she spat, her eyes red with fury. "Door rahiye mujhse, samjhe aap?" she asked stuttering backwards, away from his grip. "I cannot believe I fell for a heartless man. I am glad I am still not under your illusion," she said wiping hot tears that seemed to flow ceaselessly. She turned around and stomped away, leaving Maan stunned. He saw her walk away and smiled sadly.

Geet wandered down the street, crying endlessly. Her tears blurred her vision yet she half walked and half ran. The man whom she had come to respect, to awe, and the man who had become her world in a very short period of time had shattered her perfect world now.

azhagiya thirumugam orudharam paarththaal
amaidhiyil niRaindhiruppaen
nuniviral kondu orumuRai theeNdu
nooRu muRai piRandhiruppaen

She questioned herself continuously about her sanity in falling for such a heartless man. He had just declared he didn't care whether she lives or not but just was concerned about the complications after her death.

She searched feverishly through her heart for love she held for Maan but suddenly realized there was none left. His words echoed in her mind, "Its your life, you can live the way you want or die. I don't care!" Ha! He didn't care if she died or not she thought sarcastically. She stood still and wiped clear of the remaining tears that had stained her face. If that's what he wants then be it so!

Male:
virai vandhavudan nilaa vandhavudan
nilaa vandhadhenRu uLLam thuLLum
nizhal kaNdavudan neeyenRu indha
nenjam nenjam minnum

She looked ahead with determination as a new energy flowed through her. What did he think of himself? That he would walk away faultless, breaking her heart to pieces while she mourned for their love. The world could split apart but Geet Handa would not acknowledge her defeat that could stop her living her life.

Chorus:
orae paarvai ada orae vaarththai ada
orae thodudhal manam vaeNdudhae
muththam podum andha moochchin
veppam adhu niththam vaeNdum
enRu vaeNdudhae
vaervai pooththa undha sattai vaasam
inRu ottum enRu manam aeNgudhae
mugam pooththirukkum mudiyil
onRirandu kuththum inbam kannam
kaetkudhae

Female:
kaetkudhae...

paaRaiyil seydhadhu en manam enRu
thoazhikku solliyirundhaen
paaRaiyin idukkil vaervitta kodiyaay
nee nenjil muLaiththuvittaay

She would show him that the world doesn't stop revolving because he said so, it would only stop if so she wills it. She turned around and walked to the nearest taxi stand to catch a car home. Before she leaves the town in three months from now, she would show what it was to mess with Geet Handa!

ME nervous... 🤔

Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous...loving it
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good start..i loved the concept..pls continue soon..
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
luvd it
continue soon
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
will join in once i give  the SR update 😃
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
wow
loved it
will love to write in this thread
i will put a note before i write for any part..
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wOW...just loving it...the twist in part3 was interesting..

go ahead and show what Geet Handa can do..!!

Maaneet0909...you should write more often..👏

Edit:
Can the writers pls update the index on the first page?
Edited by mystique_girl - 12 years ago
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good start..i loved the concept..pls continue soon..
mons_mb thumbnail
gr8888 idea kathie 👍🏼
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...nice concept...
the story is also getting interesting...
waiting for some one to cont soon