Epi 457: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ankitashinde thumbnail
where is the remaning part ???????????πŸ€”
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitashinde

where is the remaning part ???????????πŸ€”

its updated now dear πŸ˜³
coloring the posts takes a little while that's why part 2 takes slightly longer πŸ˜³
ankitashinde thumbnail
oops sry!!!!!!!! i am also bit impatient like my saab
aur baat jab saab ki ati hai tab to kab 1 din jayega aise lafta hai
waise thnks a lot for giving us such a lovely delightful chance to read our 'saab & nakkus' actual love story
thnks a ton before this never got a chance to share my feelngs to u
thnks a lot

😊 
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Interesting.😊

Missing Dutta and Aayi moment...

looking forward for tomorrow.😊

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and Writerjee...
I really liked the way its shown that DSP is aware of Naku's insecurities even though she is not speaking about them ... n loved the way the FB's were connected to this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

Finally we got the BM scene where we hear Baaji saying he LOVES Madhu... we have never seen Dutta arranging a proposal for his sisters..

this time the DSP is challenged from all sides ... Naku and Baby...  His sisters marriage ... Kalawati on one side alongwith all the other enemies and  law on the other ...   Now that Sawant has helped him in getting his bail ... lets see how he tackles the proposal thing... ab sawant ke bete kaise aur kaun honge... me thinking BB and waiting for tomo
Sharon08 thumbnail
The way Dutta is thinking scares me coz this is isnt him!!  Okay I get that he is a don and yeah maybe he can cut down on the whole smuggling but he can NOT stop being a leader. I mean even when he was in the middle of a jungle in between strangers...and not to mention BLIND...he rose above them all and became their leader and fought for them!!! And that is the DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL that we alll fell in love with. The power he holds over everyone around him even in the prison is what makes us fall in love with him all over again!
He is  a SHER be it in the real world or the jungle!
No matter where he goes he is going to lead! Doesnt Nakusha remember what he told her during the time of Supriya about what his wife needs to understand about his life and path? Okay shes gonna be a mom now so shes panicking (which is getting more and more annoying btw) but I hope she does not expect him to leave everything and change everthing coz thats what she fell in love with him for!! and yeah his heart too ofcourse:-)
And the best part is the writer alread showed us the legal businesses that he has so why this talk of him leaving everything and going away? He is the King of PW or Ratnagiri or whatever and I cannot see Dutta just abandon his people for his wife and soon to be kid. Thats just not Dutta Shriram Patil. It will kill him more to stay behind quietly and watch injustice!
Like I said a 100 times probably ... he is a born Leader and he will Lead for the people no matter where he goes but his conscience will never let him abandon the public for the sake of his wife's satisfaction.  I guess all he can do is cut down on his illegal activities but he wont ever let drugs or human trafficking occur in his jurisdiction so enemies are bound to be no matter what.  Nakku just needs to put her hormones in check and be the support pillar that she used to be!!
Phew... πŸ˜ƒ ... thats all I gotta say πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. Finally Baji & Madhu's story is on right track. It's a wedding praposal special episode, precap is interesting, why Roops is shocked with the praposal? Does she like some one else? After Naku tells Datta what she saw whit Abhi, Datta will understand her fear & insecurity. Waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was such a cute scene between Dutta-Nakku, OMG I just loved it! Nakku sleeps off on Dutta's chest, I'm sure thats the MOST warm and secure place for Nakku 😳...the place where she finds all the peace and happiness in the world, no wonder she was able to fall asleep in no time there 😳. On top of that, Dutta's broad chest and strong hands 😍...kya canvas hain πŸ˜ƒ koi bhi waha aaraam se so sakti hain 😍!

Btw, Nakku sleeps with her mouth open na πŸ˜†? I remember, twice in LTL, I saw her with her eyes closed and mouth open (1st, when she was shot taking the bullet for Dutta, and 2nd, when she was found fainted on the road by Seema and Dutta) πŸ˜†. I wonder if she was sleeping the same way today πŸ˜†, I think sometimes even my mouth falls open while asleep (not sure, my sis told me 😳)...God it would be so embarassing to be sleeping like that when your guy is staring at you πŸ˜†!

So Madhu knows Baaji loves her 😲?! When did that happen, did I miss something πŸ˜•? And marriage proposals for Roops and Madhu 😲, I'm sure Dutta will agree to it...looks like the cat is going to be out of the bag as far as Baaji's and Madhu's relationship is concerned.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago