Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Well said and I agree with you......been saying the same thing... 😊...someone agree with me...nice...😃

Anyway...I do not feel Naku is annoying...because I do understand her and her fear.
But I also believe...like you...no matter what...Dutta would not leave Ratnagiri and be able to live with himself.

After reading today's episode it seems like Dutta is feeling very guilty...and that is why he is thinking of leaving everything...but as he said...it is a dream and cannot happened.

Dutta seems ambivalent...he does not really know what he want There is this dream world with Naku...then his guilt toward her and then the reality and his responsibility toward Ratnagiri.

It must be hard being Dutta right now...and also hard for Naku.

I said it twice before...but I would really like Aayi to have a talk with Dutta.
Aayi understand him and know what he need and he can be honest and open about his feelings to her.

We need to know what really going on inside Dutta...maybe the writer was trying to tell that...with this episode and I just still do not want to let it go and still think that there must be more to it.😆

I agree, its not possible for Dutta to return back to a normal life. Like how Baaji told him before getting into this world, "yaha ek baar aaya, tho return ticket nahin hota...u-turn nahin maar sakta...". Its a fact that I've heard generally about underworld. But inspite of that, Dutta can maybe tone down various negative aspects so that atleast his conscious is clear, like...

1) Killing to be restricted to people who are a threat to someone's life (his own, his family, or his people), and that too as a last resort. Like...

- Stop killing people purely in rage, like how he did with Apte. Apte wasnt a nasty gangster or something, he was basically a greedy person who was threatening people for his selfish ends. But the main reason why Dutta killed him at that time was due to his rage towards Nakku (he was constantly getting flashbacks of Nakku's face revelation, and when that anger reached a peak, he lit fire to Apte!) So it was basically misdirected anger that was taken out on Apte. Burning someone alive is terrible !

- He needs to come out of his "dhoka" syndrome, and stop killing people JUST bcos of it. I dont feel "dhoka" is a sin big enough that deserves a punishment like death! Ofcourse, they need to be punished severely, but punish them in a way that they might never forget it! But if their sin is ONLY "dhoka" (if they are not "killlers" basically), I really dont think they deserved death. Like for eg., though I was really disgusted by what the "old" Dutta's garage manager did to him (luring Seema to marry him), but I still dint feel he deserved to be killed for that. Agreed that man was a "kameena", and yes, from Dutta's POV, it was justice for what he did to Dutta, but objectively, it wasnt. And if it was, I think Seema was more at fault than the garage manager, as her dhoka to Dutta was much greater than what that manager did to him. But he let her go because he once loved her. That wasnt fair. 

So since not all sins are punishable by death, by restricting his killings, atleast his conscious might be clear that his killings are mainly as "self-defense" or to "protect" someone's life.  There wont be any guilt element as he would basically be killing people who genuinely deserved to die.

2) Completely stop his smuggling activities. I mean, he has enough and more businesses now, he has diversified in many fields/industries that even if he stops smuggling, he will still be a rich businessman.

So by following the above 2 principles, I think it would be possible for Dutta to tone down the extent of his "illegal" and "unethical" practices, thereby bringing down his wrong doings in the eyes of law, and his own consciousness.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@BB: Thanks for the update. Naku falling asleep in Dutta's arms while he stares at her...😍😍😍

Coming to the discussion of Dutta leaving his underworld business...I think its difficult but not impossible. Sony has a show Prayashchit which covers the stories of many ex-gangsters. Lot of them have left their old ways though they did spend time in jail. Personally I wouldnt want Dutta to spend a lifetime in jail. There are also cases of some gangster turned politicians who managed to become MPs and MLAs without serving jail time. So why cant Dutta also give up all the illegal business and turn his business completely legal? I feel ASD can help him in the same if Dutta does some favor to him...

Coming to the marriages proposals...thank god someone else realized these two girls of are marriageable age. Otherwise AS never bothered about anyone's marriage apart from Dutta's. I hope Rups finds a good life partner in one of Sawant's sons. Sawant is seems to be a powerful ally of Dutta's. So Baji might think Madhu is better off with Sawant's son. But I hope everything works out fine for everyone in the end.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
GOOD UPDATE BUT YE PRECAP YE YAAR BAJJI KA KYA HOGA
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

I am glad that there's a Sawant ka beta in the whole sceme of things.

DuJi should be left alone. 
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Still catching up... 

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All I can say is the story is moving beautifully..at a great pace but with emotions intact..i know many here don't like Madhu-Baaji… but I am happy for them as long as they are happy, does it make sense?! See, opposites attract.her feelings are genuine and she doesn't proclaim to be the only woman to have loved like no other woman before.. I loved the simple way in which she says she will be with Baaji till the end. She has finally found someone she loves and same goes for Baaji. He is the most selfless soul in the whole story.. everyone wants something for some motive, whereas he only wants D's happiness and well being. So I truly hope that he also gets his piece of happiness and bliss via Madhu. I am sure with the pre cap being the way it is, we can expect a few roadblocks on the way, but end mein sab sahi ho jayega hopefully..

There is a saying that you can take a girl out of the city, but cant take the city out of her! This is the same case with Dutta too.. you can take away Dutta from crime, but whether Dutta himself will be able to disassociate himself completely is yet to be seen. He has started craving for a world of his own with peace and happiness, so it is not impossible. Earlier he got into this rut as he had no emotional bondage to anything nor any major responbilities whereas now he has bhauli and Naku too.. so obviously even if he will want to look after Ratnagiri, he has other priorities too in life.. he should give up killing people etc, but his power being such that just his presence in Ratnagiri should be enough to keep the evil minds away from that place..he may not need to sully his hands again as his reputation itself will be enough to look after the people of Patilwadi.. what do you say, Never poke a sleeping lion etc etc.. wahi hoga I feel.. where he will leave the crime field, but his presence is all that is needed for the people to lead good lives..