Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 1

Mrs Gupta??...naa Miss GuptaπŸ˜›

Water of seashore touched his feet, he felt nothing it was long back when he started reacted to things in any way, he was living just for the sake of living, because he was not allowed to end his life on his wish he never wanted to call a coward after his death, he was never a coward, at the time when was full of life, playing with danger was his hobby, he was not coward when he fell for her, because that was something unusual for him and specially when she was the ONE, he was not coward when bluntly he confessed his love before her, he was not when he almost forced her to spend her life with him, but somethings are NEVER MEANT TO BE, it was very rightly said for both of them.

"your bakra is here...go and rock it man"

it was one of the voice from huge gang of armaan mallik, no wonder he was the most popular stud of college , his looks was one of reasons for his immense popularity other than uncountable money and his billion dollar attitude. how normally popularity go over the head for people if they get any kind of extra attention it was same with armaan too. he had killer looks great physique money power , for him everything was right what he does or what he wanted to do. there was no one to restrict him from any thing or give him any ethics lectures if he play any prank or hurt any one.

"dar geya kia?".

the same voice heard again and brought him back, because he was till then was checking out his coming bakra from the gate of college, wearing a light yellow saree, her skin color was almost like this only, she was weak he noticed but still glow on her face he never saw before any where, she was confused he could tell how she was tucking her strand behind her ear, looking here and there every moment it was definitely an new place for her and new people too.

"ammy duffer gooo".

that was nikki, his best friend and finally pushed him to complete his task he was given by gang , it was raging day as new year started now they were catching each single new comer and tease them in a possible way. before entering her, gang had decided its now armaan turn to show his jalwa as he was just lying lazily off on canteen chair most of time, watching action only.

"nikki...i am not in mood yar...look at her, she is already dead what i can do with her".

"what ever ammy..but rule is a rule...you know that"

"fine...now wait and watch ..live kkhh".

he winked at her as the gang boosted him he went for his bakra or rather bakri. 

she felt tug on her saree as she turned to see back she was shocked enough to see him sitting on his knees and holding pallu of her saree in his hand. he stood up slowly but pallu still in his hold, she was trying hard to say something but he never let her do it but started himself 

"tum paas aye...yun muskurae..tum ne na jane kia sapne dikhaye"

he left her pallu and now held one of her hand and brought her closer, she came to him with a jerk it was the last thing she was expected today to happen at her first day at college.

"ab tu mera dil...jage na sota hai"

he twirled her around and bringing her more closer this time, by then he had got enough audience around him to watch his live song sequence, she was too shock to react or understand anything around her what was happening.

'kia karo hayeee...kuch kuch hota hai".

he sang in his most husky voice and put her strand aside as it was disturbing his view, he was shocked at himself for a moment for doing it as it was not in his plane , touching any girl without her consent was not in his rule book, holding pallu or hand was just fine for a prank but how he caressed now her face, more than her he was scared of himself he pulled his hand back as his gang came, shouting whistling and clapping for him, he raised his eye brow to get more appreciation.

this was the realization time for riddhima to get to know what actually happened with her. she just gave him disgusting look and walked away. as she passed by him, he just said "oyee hueee " and smirked widely.

"ammy...you know na we sit together since class one then what is that bitch's problem haan".

that was nikki, abusing armaan's current girl friend on her face only and he was doing nothing but giggling.

"nikki...i know yar but now we are not in class one na...during the lecture other than just studying i have to do other important work too"

he shamelessly winked at her.

"grrr...disgusting you are.. to hell with you and your lady love".

Nikki banged books on the desk and seated behind him in defeat with abhi

"hi nikki"

he greeted with a friendly smile it was then she noticed his existence in the room finally and replied him with the small smile only he was disappointed by th response since the first time he saw her first day at college he liked her and wanted some time to spend with her so that he could figure out his own feelings for her he was not sure what was that exactly what he felt for her every time he felt her around but never got that chance all thanks to mr armaan mallik... the only thing she could see on her 6 meter distance was that  boy only... sometimes when he will found her smiling he knew this smile has something to so with armaan mallik... sometimes he will find her angry he knew it has something to do with armaan mallik only and even now she was frowning and abusing him under her breath and obviously it was the same person this time too.

That was the reason he did no know himself when he started hating armaan although he knew armaan was not at all fault in this... he always took her as his best friend only nothing more than  that but still he hated armaan for being that special person in nikki's life which place he wanted for himself and when there is love there is no logic...wait did I just use word "LOVE" for nikki no no he was shocked and confused at his on thoughts when fortunately to his distraction some one entered in the room gathering attention by every one.

There was silence as every one was trying to figure out her presence in their class room. 

"o god please tell me its not our new English teacher...please please please"

as ria prayed with horror on her face armaan stopped his caressing session and turned to look at the new expected English teacher but he saw was nothing but simple beauty that his eyes has already met early this morning only

"woow..English will be fun now" 

he smirked giving his signature evil smile.

Nervously she pushed her strand behind her ear "oyee huee" just slipped form his mouth... ria looked at him confused "what" he realized what he was doing he was actually checking his new English teacher very loudly.

"aa..nothing"

He never knew himself what made him say this every time he saw her pushing her strand behind her ear and he has already done this twice in a day.

"morning class...all of you must be expecting new English teacher..so here I am miss riddhima gupta".

As the silence prevailed in the class he was just wondering who the hell appointed her as teacher she is under age man for this post omg but her voice is so sweet just like her looks..woooh hold on man on your thoughts she is supposed to be your respected teacher.

"yo miss riddhima...welcome here... hope you have great time here and I will make sure you have fun here "

At the end of his welcome speech he winked as she spotted him in a class she frowned and glared at him.

"you are..?".

Mallik...armaan mallik".

"okay so armaan...it would be great if you call me mrs.gupta".

Giving him a lifetime shock she smiled at his expressions and open mouth she knew very well how to handle these type of brats.

He was shocked to his wits, disappointed at his luck and heart broken somewhere, at first he was thinking she is so under age for being a teacher now he was sure she has broken some indian wedding law too to get married...are people allowed to get married in this age, he wondered.

"so can any one give me previous notes please"

as he heard her saying the very next day of his class he picked up his notes who was made by nikki and he never bothered to look at them in which language they were written but now he could not thank nikki enough for preparing his notes without any default, he was already flattered on his new sexy teacher...yes only on the second day of  his class he figured out she was not only sweet but deadly sexy in red saree that color was evil man he thought...red on bare creamy waist he sighed he wanted to kick himself on such thoughts but he was missing something today what was that..yes she did not put her strand behind her ear because she was enough confident today unlike yesterday but how he wished she just put that strand behind just once so he could say 'oyee huee' in his heart this time.

But guess it was not one of the fortunates day for him but never mind he tried his luck by giving her his notes almost jumping from ria reaching before any one else. Ria could not stop wondering on his acts it was weired... really weired for armaan mallik to try to impress any teacher he was the one who used to give damn to his teachers.

"here it is miss gupta"

He flashed his dimples on her.

"thank you armaan...but mrs gupta...remember".

"anything for you...but sorry I wont be able to say that I like it that way only miss gupta"

He stressed on miss this time as he whispered near her she took a step back he enjoyed the moment nervousness was back on her face as she put her strand back and starred on the floor ...don't know what to say to that bold guy "oyee huee" he whispered again returned back smiling to himself.

She knew handling a boy like him wont be an easy job but she needs to be more in control she though to herself and started with her lecture.

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 12 years ago
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woowowowowow zara its awesome yaar
loved the first part
riddhiam older then armaan ????
need more update soon

n do pm me :P
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nori.KaShian

woowowowowow zara its awesome yaar

loved the first part
riddhiam older then armaan ????
need more update soon

n do pm me :P

i am very much willing to write this one..this time so fingers crossed and about pms i shall do them after few parts let the story move a bit πŸ˜›

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara-KSG-malik

i am very much willing to write this one..this time so fingers crossed and about pms i shall do them after few parts let the story move a bit πŸ˜›

okie :D
lekin plzzz gayaab maat hoja na
i am IN LOVE WITH ur FF πŸ˜ƒ
CANT WAIT NOW
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Z u didnt tell me about wen u r starting an ff i am angry with u i wanted to be 1st😭
Did_We_Know thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zara,

Seems good... continue soon.

Love,
Ambryn
DarkerThanNight thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful concept..
Loved it..
Do continue soon..
And plz add me in your pm list he you have any..😊
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey...
I really loved the concept, you wrote this part so well.
Update next part super soon, can't wait to c what happens next.
Please add me to your pm list, do pm me whenever you update. Hope i get pm next time.
Thank u. Take care.
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thats an amazng concept
cont soon n pm me too and pls cmplt this one