Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey nice part...loved it very beautiful...the interaction n moments between armaan n shilpa so beautiful n innocent n intense ...loved it...pls continue soon...n thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pm dear :)

Love
Nandi
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
aish_punk thumbnail
nice part

armaan couldn't help but think of shilpa.

shilpa healed soon, and was fine now. but all she could do was think about armaan!

they both didn't know each other at all, but they're already occupied with each other's thoughts, aww!

shilpa went to school, she was really attached to those kids. armaan saw her and was just staring at her! n even she kept looking back at him. so cute! :)

lol, sid noticed that :P

armaan went n sat with her, and removed a strand from her face. aww! but sid had to interupt that! ugh.

thanks for the pm

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey 

js nw finished readin ur ff

n its awesomeee

js second meetin n everythin is happenin so fast 

i guess its d nid of d story 

d butterfly ws really hilarious 

n sid clearin his throats ha ha ha ha 

dat ws also funny armaan js lost completely in her eyes πŸ˜†

no1 cn save himself infront of shilpa

add me to ur pm list 

luv

Bipin

yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice continue soon :) and add me to ur PM
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
the way amir was scared n shilpa assured him was very sweet
n armaan feeling butterflies in his stomach wow 
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Flashback~

"I don't Sid! I just don't know what came over me! I mean ugh, I've never felt this way before, you know? All those butterflies in the stomach and stuff" he said.

"Not even with Anjali?" I asked him.

"No, not even with Anjali" He replied, softly.

~Siddhant~

"Armaan..." I said, and he cut me off.

"I know, Sid she is your sister and stuff, and you don't really want her to get hurt, but this is what I feel about Shilpa." He spoke softly.

"Armaan, that's exactly what I'm saying, tell Anjali that you don't love her anymore..." I said, I could picture Anjali's heart-broken face.

"But won't she be hurt?" He asked me.

"If you don't tell her now, then later she will get hurt more badly, Armaan. Now go and tell her before its too late." 

He looked at me one last time, his eyes full of hesitation towards his feelings for Shilpa, and towards breaking up with Anjali.

He went away, and I sat heavily on my bed, and rubbed my face. Then my eyes fell on the letter from Manika, my fiance. A smile came upon my face, and I took the letter.

I opened it and read, it was quite a long letter. But the length didn't bother me at all, the content did. She was breaking off the engagement, because she had found someone else.

I looked at the letter, with shock, confusion and hatred. How could she do this to me? Our wedding was in a month, what am I going to tell mum and Anjali?

A tear escaped from my eye, and I quickly wiped it. And then I was crying. She had been my childhood love, I had loved since I was 10. And we had got together when I was 17. And now she was breaking off our 10 year relationship?

How could she... ?

~Yuvika~

"Miss Rathore, can you please take these files to Capt. Modi? These are very important." One of the officers asked me and I nodded my head.

I headed towards his room, I hadn't met him since he had told me that he was getting married, and that had broken my heart. I hadn't even had the time to tell him how much I loved him.

I reached his room, and to my surprise saw the door open, I quietly entered, and saw that he was holding a letter and crying softly.

The files slipped from my hands, and I found myself running towards him, and I sat beside him.

He looked at me, his eyes red, and I could tell what happened. I quickly hugged him, and he rested his head on my chest, and cried. 

I gently rubbed his back now and then, and after what seemed like an hour or so, he looked up at me.

"She broke off the engagement." He said softly, and a tear slipped down his cheek, and I wiped it off with my thumb.

"It's going to be ok, Sid." I said softly.

"It's never going to be the same ever Yuv, it's never going to be ok, ever." He said. His face held so much of pain. He couldn't take it all.

Earlier this month his father had died in a car accident, and now this? A tear escaped from my eye, and I quickly wiped it off, before he saw.

I hugged him tightly, and he rested his head on my shoulder.

Kucch bhi nahin, jab darmiyaan
Phir kyun hai dil tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaaha ki de, tujhko bhulaa
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na saka

Kya hai yeh maamla, jaanu na main jaanu na
Dil, sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil, yenhi ruk ja zara
Dil, sambhal ja zara

~Shilpa~

I sat infront of my dressing table, and looked at myself in the mirror. 

Lt. Armaan Malik. That person has been in my head since I first met him, and this is the first time it has ever happened.

Crushes have happened, and faded... but this was certainly not a crush (though I'm still in love with Keanu Reeves, but still). 

All I ever do is keep on thinking about him, and the way he looked into my eyes today... A shiver ran down my spine.

I got up and closed the window, and sat on my bed. I switched on the tv, but got bored, because there was nothing good.

I changed and laid down and kept on switching the light on and off, my thoughts drifting back to him.

"Shilpa di, please switch off the light, for God's sake!" Aryan, my younger brother said and I turned off the light.

After what seemed like hours I finally drifted off to sleep... my dreams filled with those blue eyes...

~Armaan~

I knocked on Anjali's door, and after a while she opened the door, and smiled at me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey to you too." She said and ushered me inside, and kissed my cheek.

"Anjali, I'm here to talk to you, it's very important." I said.

"Oh sure, Armaan go ahead." She said.

As I was going to start, suddenly her phone vibrated, she flipped it open, it was a text from Yuv.

It read that Manika had broke off the engagement and had gone with some other guy, and Sid was in his room crying his heart out. 

Anjali had tears in her eyes, she quickly slipped on her slippers and nearly ran out.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Now I couldn't even tell her, she had already had enough.

I shook my head and headed towards Sid's room. I would tell her later, I promised to myself. 

Heya guys! So here is the update! Hope you all like it! 
Loads of love, 
Tanya πŸ˜Š
Edited by Tanya.angel - 12 years ago
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

1) SabzKaShGrAnd
2) -pooluvsKaSh-
3) Shivi17
3) Shonadesire
4) HotKaJen
5) Riarai2346