qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice ff 
cont soon and pm me too
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice plot n good start..n tanks for d pm..
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the concept

plzzz add me to ur pm list

thnx

akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
add me in ur buddy list
continue soon
aish_punk thumbnail

hey tanya, nice concept.

armaan was in the army? nice! so even sid and yuvika are there in the story.

armaan and sid had to go check out a coffee shop attack, and they did their duty, but then armaan noticed shilpa! aww! their first meeting had to be in such a terrible place, but.

thanks for the pm
update soon
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Flashback~

Once I had finished my dinner, I went to my room and started writing my letter, after finishing it, I gave it to the person who collected all our letters and posted them.

I changed and lay on my bed' thinking about random things. I closed my eyes, and tried to sleep but my thoughts kept drifting back to that one hazel-eyed girl'

~Shilpa~

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head, I touched my forehead, and blood came on my fingers.

"Ughh'" I said and went up and looked in the mirror, my dressing had opened up and the cut was bleeding heavily now. I took out my first-aid box and started cleaning the wound and then bandaging it up.

After I was done, I was going back to sleep, when mum came in with a bowl of steaming soup, and placed it on the bed-side table.

"How are you feeling now Shilpa?" she asked me, and rested her hand on my shoulder.

"Better" I said, and smiled at her. I had been discharged just a few hours ago, and the pain had already started.

"Don't you think that was really nice of that officer, to look after you?" she said to me.

"Mum, it is his duty to save people." I said.

"But he was the only one who had brought you to the hospital and had even waited till you gained your consciousness, who would do that these days?" she said.

To this I had no answer. I looked down, and thought about that army officer. He was a pretty good looking fellow, and looked quite young.

I just let mum go and drank my soup, and decided to sleep again. But all I just kept thinking about him' I tugged at my hair out of frustration. I didn't even know this guy's name, and he had already invaded my mind!

After some time I finally slept, the next morning I felt a lot better, and thought of going to school. So I took a bath and wore my green suit and opened my hair, to cover up the wound.

I quietly went out, so that no one could stop me. I reached the school, and entered my class. All the kids got up from their seats and hugged me tightly.

"Miss Shilpa, mum told me you had got hurt, we all were so worried." Amir said, and his lower lip quivered, I took his hand and then kissed his cheek.

"Amir, look I'm here in front of you, and I am all fine. And I promise that I won't go away, ok?" I said to him, and he hugged me tightly. I gently ruffled his hair, and ushered all the children to their seats.

~Armaan~

"Lt. Mallik, you take your squad to sector 45, and cover the entire area, and post some officers in important places, and let the rest do the patrolling, ok?" Brig. Gupta told me, and I nodded my head, and exited out of his room.

I collected my weapons, and headed outside. We reached sector 45 in about half an hour, and started the patrolling.

On some distance I saw a school, and took some officers with me and I went there. We, entered the school, and did the checking after taking the permission of the principal. When we were heading out, I saw Shilpa.

She was ruffling some little kid's hair, and stroked his cheek affectionately. The scene had me rooted to the spot. I could see how much she loved her students.

Then she turned round and saw me there, she scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion, and though I won't admit it to anyone, she looked adorable. Then realization hit her face and she smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Lt. Mallik we have done the checking, I think we should post some officers here, and check the other buildings." One of the junior officers said and I nodded at him, and started leaving, and for the slightest moment, I had the urge to turn back and get a glimpse of her.

I turned around and saw that she was looking at me too, as soon as our eyes met; she quickly looked down and turned red, and faced the other side.

I just shook my head and smiled. After what seemed like an eternity, we had finished patrolling and checking other places, so we took our positions.

Me, Siddhant and some more officers, stood in front of St. Louis School. I kept looking back and saw that Shilpa was teaching the kids. I kept turning around a few more times, until Siddhant saw me. He gave me a weird look, and then I didn't turn back.

After 1 hour we decided to take our lunch break, and started looking for a local dhaba. But the principal refused and requested us to have lunch with her and the staff members. So we went in, the cafeteria. Almost all the seats were filled till I had taken my lunch.

Only one seat was empty and that was beside Shilpa. So I went there, and stood behind her like a moron.

"You want to sit here?" she asked me after some time. I nodded my head, and she gestured me to take a seat. Only Shilpa and I were sitting on that table, and frankly it wasn't uncomfortable at all.

As I started eating, I saw that Shilpa was reading and eating her lunch. After some time a stray strand of hair started tickling her nose, and she scrunched up her nose. I didn't know what came over me, but I tucked that strand of hair behind her eye.

She looked up from her book, and our eyes locked. And for a second, I found myself drowning in those hazel eyes'

~Siddhant~

"I think we should head back to the base now." I said and all the officers agreed, I was going to call Armaan, when I saw the intense moment between him and one of the teachers.

I stood up and stood beside him, and cleared my throat, he immediately let go of her face, and turned red.

"Armaan, I think we should head back, and report to Brig. Gupta. I'm leaving some of the officers here for duty." I said and he got up, and followed me out.

"What was happening in there?" I asked him.

"I don't Sid! I just don't what came over me! I mean' ugh' I've never felt this was before, you know? All those butterflies in the stomach' and stuff" he said.

"Not even with Anjali?" I asked him.

"No, not even with Anjali." He replied, softly.

Here is the second chapter, hope you guys liked it! 😊

Edited by Tanya.angel - 12 years ago
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

1) SabzKaShGrAnd
2) -pooluvsKaSh-
3) Shivi17
3) Shonadesire
4) HotKaJen
5) Riarai2346
6) Cuteshilpa