Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"I'm still waiting for that file Geet," he said in that deep baritone of his which at this moment was laced with amusement.

taking over from nadia...πŸ˜‰

Part 13:

Which bloody file was her husband talking about? Did he have any idea how annoying his file part was? She thought of teaching him a good lesson. Seductively she went over to him and hugged him, rubbing herself into him. Maan for a moment was surprised but it didnt take him a second in the midst of his delectable wife to forget himself and started hugging her back, slipping her blouse of her shoulders to leave it hanging over her waist. Geet fell in her own trap as she began clasping her fingers around his neck, losing all her rational sense and pulling him closer to her.

As they were sharing an intimate hug with Maan's hands roaming all over her body, a sane part of Geet nudged her that she was here to make Maan suffer and he was not going to be let off the hook so easily. Did he think he could flirt with the female employees in the day and feed on her in the night? If he even had the nerve to have such a train of thought, he was mistaken big time and she would make him realize that. 

She slowly unclasped her fingers from his hair and pinched the sensitive part of his ears with her sharp claws. Maan immediately recoiled with a yelp of pain and Geet quickly pulled up her blouse which was hanging from her waist in an effort to stop laughing, seeing Maan's ears go all red. 

She pretended like she was unaffected by the whole gesture that transpired before them just seconds ago and took her seat opposite to Maan's chair. She knew Maan was intimidated by the pain and she knew she had pinched him really hard, but she was enjoying herself and she was going to make him pay for the entire week big time.

Thinking of teasing Maan further, she took a glass of water from his table and began drinking it while purposely letting the water slip her lips and travel down the length of her throat, to disappear in between the valley, making her cleavage look even more wet and sexy.

Maan just stood clenching his fists, observing the water drops as they trailed thier way down her creamy skin, wishing it washis tongue instead of the water droplets. He was brought out of his erotic imagination when he felt the remaining water from the glass thrown over him and his already dripping form was enhanced. 

"Mr.Khurana, as you know i'm quite busy so please let me know about what work you want me to do or i'm out of here. I have no interest to stand in this haunted building at this time of the night dripping from head to toe with a man who at this moment i feel is a ghost, the way he is staring at me."

It was all Geet could do to stop from bursting out laughing...πŸ˜†

I leave it to you guys to continue from here and one request. Dont yet come to the intimate part as we all are enjoying this thread and i'm very curious as to where the story leads.πŸ˜‰
Edited by kathie_berns - 12 years ago
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nadia, love how you pulled it backπŸ˜†πŸ‘ Kathie agree with you don't want any intimate scenes yet!πŸ˜‰

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

She removes the taveez, then starts unbuttoning him.  As his shirt drops, they both share an intimate hug...

Part 12

"Geet" came Maan's voice as he waved his hands in front of her face.

As Geet came out of her daze... she realised that she was still standing in front of the desk. It seemed her hunger for Maan had gotten the better of her,  resulting in her wild fantasies!

It wouldn't have been the first time it had happened either. Over the past week, Geet has been plagued with wild dreams of Maan...one minute he would take her against the kitchen counter... the next it would on their bedroom floor and then there was the shower... the mere thoughts of her sensual dream made Geet blush deeply.

Maan stared at a flushed Geet in curiosity as she continued to look at him in a daze.

"I'm still waiting for that file Geet," he said in that deep baritone of his which at this moment was laced with amusement.

wah nadia...u applied the reverse gear...great...πŸ‘
πŸ‘ Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serendipity2

Nadia, love how you pulled it backπŸ˜†πŸ‘ Kathie agree with you don't want any intimate scenes yet!πŸ˜‰

yes tease some more...😈
kathie_berns thumbnail
Guys, since nadia posted the 12th part i'll edit my part and make it the 13th. Dont post any parts until then...πŸ˜‰
lol... two part 12's come along at once πŸ˜†

fab part Kathie ⭐️

and i agree lets leave all the hardcore intimate stuff for the end...

but in between they can seduce all they like... ☺️

and i'm curious to read exactly how Maan behaves with these female colleagues of his πŸ€”πŸ˜†
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila...moi loving it...hats off to all the great writers in this thread...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
part 13 coming soon by me😳
kathie_berns thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

part 13 coming soon by me😳

Hey, i've already posted the 13th part... Make yours the 14th...😊
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

"Mr.Khurana, as you know i'm quite busy so please let me know about what work you want me to do or i'm out of here. I have no interest to stand in this haunted building at this time of the night dripping from head to toe with a man who at this moment i feel is a ghost, the way he is staring at me."

It was all Geet could do to stop from bursting out laughing..

PART 14

Maan stood there dripping and shirtless, unable to quite comprehend what had got into Geet. The frustration was building and to see his delectable wife sitting there not at all effected by the intimacy they had just shared was not helping maan's self-contol.

"Maan i must say you don't look very HOT at this moment, infact you are covered in goose bumps"πŸ˜† said Geet restraining her laughter. 

Maan ran his hands through his hair frustrated at geet's stubbornness. This was the longest period that they had stayed apart and it was definitely taking a toll on maan's concentration. He had lost control of the situation but enough was enough thought maan. No more Mr nice guy!

To the casual observer geet looked totally unaffected by the current situation but Maan knew Geet as well as he knew himself. The slight tremble in her hand, the breathlessness and refusing to meet his gaze were all the signs for maan to implement his plan.

He moved slowly to where geet sat in the chair and leaned over until their lips almost touched. Geet looked up surprised and got lost in maan's intense gaze. Oh! he definitely looked hot, thought geet, with water dripping off his hair which hung over his masculine forehead. His bare muscular torso still glistening with the wetness from the sprinklers added to the definition of his sexy abs Geet wished she could eat her earlier words...
His breath whispered over her lips erotically as geet's lips trembled in anticipation of his kiss.
"Geet I want..." he whispered sinfully, licking her lower lip.
Geet's eyes fluttered close and her breath hitched, she dug her nails into armrest, physically controlling what her heart was refusing to do. Just as her body won the battle and she raised her arms, maan murmured huskily.. 

"Geet, i want you...to get the accounts file"...

(Ok, my quota..take it awayπŸ˜† )

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago