Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: serendipity2

OK writing up part 14...😉 it will be posted here

Shaz I already started part 14...can you do part 15?
mrs.msk thumbnail
*edited*

Geet I want..." he whispered sinfully, licking her lower lip.
Geet's eyes fluttered close and her breath hitched, she dug her nails into armrest, physically controlling what her heart was refusing to do. Just as her body won the battle and she raised her arms, maan murmured huskily.. 

"Geet, i want you...to get the accounts file"...

Me next..me next...

Part 15

Maan smirked knowing what kind of game she is playing. He looks at her face..."ohh she is so under his spell..." he thought...He gets up opening few of his shirt buttons and running his fingers through his hair to show her his defined arm muscles. Geet gulps looking at his sexy hot body. He leans over the table toward Geet and smiles at her.

"Geet you know what you are right. I shouldn't have called you here..." She smiles. "I just realized I called the wrong person." She frowns thinking of what he meant. "I should've called Sasha since she would know where the file is. I mean its been a while since you attended the office so how would you know..right?" He sits back on his chair with a victory smile.

How dare he mention that chudail name in front of me. How can he even think of calling her at this time. She is always looking for an opportunity to come near my Maan. Yeah, that's right. He is mine ONLY mine. 

She looks at him with a nervous smile. Maan gets up and leaves the cabin with a cell phone. She gets off her chair and follows Maan. She saw him opening up his cell phone dialing a number. 

Maan pretends to dial Sasha's phone...

"Hello Sasha...its MK...I need you here at the office.." He says with a deep sexy voice that he only uses for Geet...She gets angry and grabs the phone from his hand and breaks it into tiny pieces.

Maan grabs her hands with anger and a victory smile that Geet could not see...he pulls her toward him

"what was that for?"

Shaz...sorry but can you do part 15...I meant that I am wirtign part 14 not 13 before...

sorry😳
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Shaz I already started part 14...can you do part 15?

me waiting whoever is writing...and dreaming two parts back to back...and this is a good announcing in advance so that there won't be any mix up
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

me waiting whoever is writing...and dreaming two parts back to back...and this is a good announcing in advance so that there won't be any mix up

I did part 14 already...
enjoy😳

I am loving this idea😳
mrs.msk thumbnail

Thank you!
Waiting for Shaz verzion of part 15 hopefully she sees that I wrote part 14 so she doesn't have to do double work😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Wow..i missed all the live fun huh...All the Awesome Writer and not to forget the Besharm Writers are together to set  GF on FIRE 😆
Keep it up...totally loving it
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah ... Nadia .. awesome reverse gear ...

me wanna see a jealous Maan ...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Thank you!
Waiting for Shaz verzion of part 15 hopefully she sees that I wrote part 14 so she doesn't have to do double work😆

Simi i wrote part 14 too😆. can you edit yours to part 15 it can easily follow on from mine .
Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
kathie_berns thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity2

Simi i wrote part 14 too😆..let me see if i can change it😕

Ok i will write part 15 continuing from your part 14😆...

ont change it... i think mrs.msk can slightly edit the beginning part of her post to match up with continueing to look for the accounts file and calling sasha...So mrs.msk could you please edit your 14th part and make it 15th? Awesome part by the way...👏
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I will stick to part 14 and simi can you edit yours to be part 15 following on from part 14...i have writers block at the moment😆