Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nahin simi let it be .. its perfect ... I so loved the J .. Maan .. payback time for maanu jaanu ... after all Geet Maan Khurana se panga liya hai to bhugto :D
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
simi Not your fault...we  all have corrupted minds πŸ˜†

No Its Ok...Just leave it  like this πŸ˜›
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved it simi...!!

perfect!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MaanKiPari-

simi Not your fault...we  all have corrupted minds πŸ˜†

No Its Ok...Just leave it  like this πŸ˜›

haha ahappy to know am not the only one πŸ˜†
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome... U all are fabulous...
kathie_berns thumbnail
Perfect simi... please somebody do continue... i'm loving this big time...let us know fast, who is gonna continue... I expected one part from aashuluvsmaan but since she isnt keeping well, i'll excuse her...πŸ˜‰ Gosh! can you guys believe it.. we are in the 19th part in just two days.. This thread will go on to make history in GF...πŸ˜† And one more thing... if and when the deed comes it should be the longest deed ever with all the writers adding thier own spice to the deed... Is it a deal?πŸ˜‰
mishty_shona thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Perfect simi... please somebody do continue... i'm loving this big time...let us know fast, who is gonna continue... I expected one part from aashuluvsmaan but since she isnt keeping well, i'll excuse her...πŸ˜‰ Gosh! can you guys believe it.. we are in the 19th part in just two days.. This thread will go on to make history in GF...πŸ˜† And one more thing... if and when the deed comes it should be the longest deed ever with all the writers adding thier own spice to the deed... Is it a deal?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
done kathie..my fibngers are soo itching yaar..lekin no can do..

call me AASH or aashu...

hayy deedd ko door rakho..abho to raat baki hai..paty baaki hai..hot dance no ho jaaye uske pehle..
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Thank you Kathy...loved yoru part as well

Yeah I accept your deal...can you believe it instead of updating and sending out pms for my fan fics I am going obsessed with this thread.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't help it...love this awesome idea...

Other people, besides the writers, should update as well...😳
kathie_berns thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

Thank you Kathy...loved yoru part as well

Yeah I accept your deal...can you believe it instead of updating and sending out pms for my fan fics I am going obsessed with this thread.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't help it...love this awesome idea...

Other people, besides the writers, should update as well...😳

Me too.. my fan fics have come to a standstill and i'm all the time on this thread waiting for updates... All you guys have done a fab job...πŸ‘