Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

nothing like what u are thinking😆😆

coz i am suffering from high temp..plus ear ache n headache..

u know flu symptoms.🤢 the works🤢

so if anyone catches me OL..i am soo dead..

i cant even go to my usual threads😭😭

but IF is sooo addictibee..😳 cant stay away😭😕😳

Oh Aashu sweetu, do take care. But I suddenly remember that I owe you a treat. How about an ice-cream treat?😉

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viji79

Oh Aashu sweetu, do take care. But I suddenly remember that I owe you a treat. How about an ice-cream treat?😉

u meanie😭😭

btw///bring it on..😉

duadega...mai ka lungi...saath me meds bhi chalu hi hai na😉😉
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part 16
Maan grabs her hands with anger and a victory smile that Geet could not see...he pulls her toward him

"what was that for?"

Part 16

"What was that for" asked geet "There is no need to ring her, i taught sasha everything she knows", smirked Geet as maan pulled her closer untill their bodies were perfectly aligned. Maan slowly trailed his fingers from the base of geets back across the smooth expanse without any obstructions until he could tangle his fingers into the dark mass of curly hair. He thrust his fingers in and jerked Geet's head back exposing her swan like neck.

"And i taught you everything you know" maan whisperd hoarsely. bending down to place moist kisses along the column of her neck.
Geet could hear bells ringing in her head as maan made his way across the side of her collarbone to pulse beating erratically.
The ringing continued dragging geet out of the haze of desire to realise it was her phone that was ringing. 

Geet quiclkly detangled her hands from maan's hair, how they got there she had no idea, pushing maan away.

"Maan, the phone is ringing" she said struggling to get out of maan's embrace.
"Leave it" he ordered without breaking the chain of kisses which were trailing lower .
"No maan, it could be dadima, she rings at this time" said Geet managing to get free from Maan's grip and rushing over to the phone.

"Hello" Geet answered breathlessly, accidently hitting the speaker button in the process.

"Geet, why are you out of breath? where are you ? are you ok" came pink's perky voice "we are all waiting for you to come back to the party, you said you would be half an hour it has been over an hour now"

Geet glanced over at maan once again losing herself in the beauty of Maan's body, her mouth began to water, Maan caught her heated look and gave her suggestive smirk followed by a wink. 

He grinned wickedly and said " Yes Geet, tell her what is keeping you from the party! 

Geet frowned at Maan and turned to face away from him at the same time trying to control her runaway libido. Focus Geet! she thought, don't give in so easily girl! she lectured herself!

"Geet, how long will you be? We are waiting to cut the cake." continued Pinky. 

Geet gasped as she felt a tingle on her back followed by warm heat as maan placed open mouth kisses along the back of her shoulder moving her hair out of his way to reveal more skin to taste. 

"Geet, please hurry up, everyone is getting impatient and i am not cutting this cake without my best friend. Oh! Raj is here as well he has been asking for you.

"What!" said Geet. "Raj has come, I will be there as soon as possible pinky, do not let him leave, i have missed him so much! Give me twenty minutes and i will be there . Bye" she answered excitedly finishing the call. Geet was so excited she completely forgot that maan did not know about Raj, her childhood friend.

Only to turn around and meet the angry gaze of her husband, all traces of desire replaced by a thundering expression. Maan grabbed geet's arm jerking her close.

"Who the hell is Raj" he snapped...

(Jealousy idea started.😆...over to the next writer)
 sorry for any errors wrote it in a rush 

Edited by serendipity2 - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow shaz!!!

grt twist!! awesome
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
should I continue? Part 17?

Unless someone else wants to update?😳