Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Amar che besi bhalo tomar ta. Fabulous re. Alina sab khanai villain hoye jache.πŸ˜†
Tara tari continue koro please.

Tor matha πŸ˜› tor ta onk sundor chilo 😳 thanks... well you will see how i will make Alina neg or grey actually..hope you will like it 😳

Originally posted by: prerna26

Awesome OS!πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Alina!After Abhay's betrayal she is left heartbroken.  Female of the species is more deadlier than the male.Bechara Abhay, dono taraf se band bajega!πŸ˜† Pia is right on her part...Abhay should trust her once and tell her the truth. Together they can make impossible possible. Continue soon.

Thanks Prerna. Off course she will be heartbrken sooner or later as she is so much in love with Abhay. uska sabhi taraf se bajna chahiye πŸ˜› sabki bajata jo hai...his turn now πŸ˜† exactly my point, if they are clear to each other it would b gr8 😊

Originally posted by: abhiora

wow wow wow wow tanzie!!i have no words..its just brilliant!!wow !!piya slapped abhay!!oh dear alina knows the truth now?waiting 4 da nxt part..update asap!!n luv u lots 4 starting this os!!

Thanks Tora 😳 I want her to do that though I know she wont πŸ˜› will post the next part before the episode airs.. luv u too πŸ€—

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh no what has Abhay created not a storm a tornado. He should know that he would now be a toast int he hand of the women that love him. First Pia and now Alina she can be quite vindictive. This is getting quite scary. I hope Alina doesn't do something rash like hurt Pia.
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar tanzy... You didn't send me PM for this OS...😭
Okay... Let it be..😊
I'll read all the parts and tell you..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: 1301Princess

Yaar tanzy... You didn't send me PM for this OS...😭

Okay... Let it be..😊
I'll read all the parts and tell you..πŸ˜‰

I didn't PM anyone till now dear πŸ˜³ 
Let me finish the second part then I will PM for both πŸ˜Š
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello dear...awsm updt...πŸ‘lvd d way u shwd abhiya cnfrntztn n pia's turmoil...πŸ‘πŸΌso pia s off to help abhay takng all risks????? i lv ds pia...who instead ov only questning ds sm actn also...πŸ˜†omg...dt ws a nyc cncpt...alina doing it cz of deepu????😑n haseena doing it cz ov alina?????alina s bng manipulatd...awww...poor soul...😭lvd d way u shwd hr feelngs n disputes wd hrslf...⭐️oh...i love ds pia agn...😳finally arnab ki paagzlpanti kuh kaam aai...πŸ˜†pia's idea ws awsm...πŸ‘o my abhay...hes so sad...well i hope he bcms fine agn...wtng 4 d final showdown...πŸ˜›do cont soon...loasss ov lv...😳Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! I'm glad Piya knows the entire truth now! Hopefully, she'll tell Abhay asap that Alina is controlling Haseena, and Abhay will soon find a way to free Haseena from Alina's spell! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited

tanz dat was a gr8 update!!
v all were badly in need of dat, after today's episode!!
 i liked ur way of taking d story to khurana's house , pia in ur os is much stronger for her love than in d show, she is angry bt still she is nt loosing it, she understands him so well n her vary act of entering in lions' den herself proved it!! i reli loved ur imagination of this whole track!!
nw coming to alina's part, her character is grey n u av potrayed it well, dat mirror imaged scene was beautiful, hats off to u for dat!!
although i gt confused at dat point where u wrote abt dat small bottles containing some dired herbs!!

bt again u av done justice in defining abhay's inner turnmoil, his human-cum-supernatural act (calling pia n then trying to connect wid her), defining his situation very well!!
continue soon hun

luv uπŸ€—
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago