Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Beb0

RES
~Edited~
Awsum OS Tanzie πŸ‘the way u have described abhiya emotions just loved it dear❀️.And Abhay is in big trouble have to handle two women lets c how would he do thatπŸ˜†
do cont soon😊

Thanks sooo much dear πŸ€—  the idea came all of a sudden. im soo frustrated with the show that trying to give myself some peace of mind by writing the scene myself πŸ˜† 
will update the next part tomorrow πŸ˜³
wow yaar i think you are much better writer then this story writer --mind bowling story 
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi! You mended my broken heart by this OS. Thanks much for that.πŸ‘
Why don't they show scenes like these in the episodes.  Every passing day, the previous episode seems to be better than current.  Its becoming worse and worse. 

Reading this OS has really cooled me off.  Because I was visualising all what you wrote and I got what I wanted to see.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow tanzie awesome update I so loved it yaar.Pia slapped Abhay was gud.Abhay deserve tht.Alina is also angry at Abhay.Now both women will fry him ahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Sorry 4 late rply😳

LUV UπŸ€—

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Hi! You mended my broken heart by this OS. Thanks much for that.πŸ‘

Why don't they show scenes like these in the episodes.  Every passing day, the previous episode seems to be better than current.  Its becoming worse and worse. 

Reading this OS has really cooled me off.  Because I was visualising all what you wrote and I got what I wanted to see.

Aww thanks so much dear I mended you broken heart with my OS πŸ˜³ I was soo frustrated with the current track so thought of writing an OS before the episode airs and see Abhay's dialogues were almost as I assumed πŸ˜†
I was damn sure he will say.."i cant tell you anything Piya" like always but I really wish she could have given the answers in my way rather then what we saw... 
I hope you will like the other 2 parts as well πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow tanzie awesome update I so loved it yaar.Pia slapped Abhay was gud.Abhay deserve tht.Alina is also angry at Abhay.Now both women will fry him ahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Sorry 4 late rply😳

LUV UπŸ€—

No problem sweetz.. I didn't PM anyone as I told you. wrote it out of the blue...ofc me got some free time you know πŸ˜† thought of writing an OS before the episode as Im not watching the show from ysterday but Abhay said exactly I thot he would. CVs are soo predictable. I really wish Piya abhay ko Metz ki tarah zor se slap karti ya dandiya sticks se marti πŸ€£ bohut accha hota πŸ˜› he will get fried anyways... πŸ˜›

Luv u too πŸ€—
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u did't reply to my commnts 😭
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start on your OS! I would love to see how Abhay makes it up to Piya! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ And oh no! Alina is out for revenge , hopefully she doesn't succeed! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

awesome tanz!!!

i m totally glad u wrote this os!!
😊😊😊 Thanks dear πŸ€—
present track is giving such a torture to us, dat v need some positivity n wat this osis  gonna bring for us!! I know..isi liye to likkha hai..i felt better after writing it πŸ˜†
perfect display of pia's emotion n i reli wanted her to behave this way only, i want her to b strong enough  to make him realise dat , love is all abt trust, complete trust, nt abt half lies n hidden truths n dat wat i found in ur os!!! She will trust Abhay but he should als trust her and tell her the truth instead of thinking she is weak pawn...burn the CVs man 😑
bt alina's part was shocking, 😲😲😲😲😲, i didn't want dat!!!
is she going to hurt him??? 
pls pls ss no!! Heenu I think in the show the lady in hood is Alina so I donno what t think about her right nw.. here there's a twist in the story..wait... πŸ˜‰
bt this is going to b interesting, nw how lw he deals wid these two stroms, wanna knw asap!!
do try to continue soon hun n don't u dare forget to pm me , bf4 posting nxt one!! I didn't PM anyone dear... will do tonight after writing the 2nd part 😳

luv uπŸ€—

sorry I forgot to reply you yesterday 😳
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Comments updated Pg 1.