Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Excellent Tanzie!!! Absolutely Marvelous!! I wish something like this happens -- with the Abhiya scene not with Alina turning Evil --- Abhiya scene was superb and Pia's dialogues were what Abhay should get right now -- but I think Abhay ia ko mana lega aaj hi!

As far as alina is concerned -- I do think she is negative -- I dont want her to be -- I want her to be with Abhay in the final fight against her family! 

LOVE :)

P.S : Please PM me whenever you write an OS -- I miss out on it! :)

Thanks soo much Ananya ğŸ¤— Actually a screaming Piya and several dialouges were roaming inside my mind and my boss didn't come today so I got plenty of free time at ofc... accha utilize kiya na time ğŸ¤£  
and dont worry about Alina... i have a major twist stored for her. I'm also assuming she is negative now and I dont want her to be... ğŸ˜• she will be so heartbroken neg or pos once she came to know about Abhay's fake romance because Abhay is driving her to cloud nine now. that is also Im not liking abt the track. 

I didn't PM anyone sweetz... i just wrote and thought would send PMs once I reach home.. will PM you for the next part ğŸ˜³

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Really nice update. I don't think we will be seeing a slap coming from Piya in the show. Loved your OS.

PM me when you update next.

Thanks dear. I know she would never do that ğŸ˜† and with his cheesy dialogues once again Abhay Raichand will manaoing Piya in no time which I dont want. he should also try hard to melt her anger... 
will PM you for the next update  ğŸ˜³
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Aree yaar because you r too good with romance... ğŸ˜ƒ I know Piya will never slap Abhay and Abhay will manaoing her with his cheesy dialouges like I love you Piya...I love you and Piya will say I love you too Abhay   and you all get headaches ğŸ˜• 

aww...thanks...😃...but yes...abhay will keep repeating his I LOVE YOU recorder...😆..the best he does to manofy piya...😆
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pls pm me wen u upd8!! I lkd ur os!
anji99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the OS. I also love your FFs. Please pm me when you update!!
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome tanz!!!
 i m totally glad u wrote this os!!
😊😊😊
present track is giving such a torture to us, dat v need some positivity n wat this osis  gonna bring for us!!
perfect display of pia's emotion n i reli wanted her to behave this way only, i want her to b strong enough  to make him realise dat , love is all abt trust, complete trust, nt abt half lies n hidden truths n dat wat i found in ur os!!!
bt alina's part was shocking, 😲😲😲😲😲, i didn't want dat!!!
is she going to hurt him???
pls pls ss no!!
bt this is going to b interesting, nw how lw he deals wid these two stroms, wanna knw asap!!
do try to continue soon hun n don't u dare forget to pm me , bf4 posting nxt one!!

luv u🤗

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

amaezing yaar its awesome, love fierce pia, she look good like this

Thanks Prati... see I knew Abhay would say I cant tell you Piya and this is exactly what he did... ğŸ¤¢
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post yaar. Loved your version of the confrontation. The CVs gave a pathetic abhiya scene where abhay didnt comfort her nor did he tell her the truth. But looking forward to your update.
Please PM me when you update!

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Awsum i loved this angry pia she should really do like this in the show an i guess she was alina so now will she take revenget what emotions u potrayed for both of them i loved it update soon

Thanks Rashu. I also wanted her to do like and I knew she would never do it as well... Lets see what Alina does..  thanks for liking ti dear... it came all of a sudden. I didn't plan to write it as I do for my other updates ğŸ˜³

Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

Lovely post yaar. Loved your version of the confrontation. The CVs gave a pathetic abhiya scene where abhay didnt comfort her nor did he tell her the truth. But looking forward to your update.

Please PM me when you update!

Thanks dear... I know. I read the updates and I was extra sure about Abhay's dialogues and he said almost the same one. I wish the CVs would use these kinda dialouges rather then the crappy ones they are showing... it will break my hurt so I don't watch the show anymore