Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

What is this yaar? 😲 Itna lamba Reservation? will update within evening guys 🤗

1st part updated guys... it's short but I wanted to write it before tonights episode... next part will be updated tomorrow 🤗

Originally posted by: peehu24

tanzie..part was short..but it was awesome and fab...the way piya became so angry..fierce was just mind blowing..i loved the way u protrayed piya's feelings...and abhay really needed a slap from piya...and u did it..show milega...iske koi chance nahi..par yaha..piya ne abhay ko dho daala ...and now alina knows the truth and she will turn evil...more problems yet to come...update soon..

thanks dear...i want piya to bbb abhay just like this... Bonus if she can give a slap. After tht they can hug and kiss :P
about alina thrs a huge twist... Wait for tht ;) and i will try to make next update superb romantic. Aftall abhay has to work really hard for apology this time. It wont b romantic like u offcourse ur the romance queen bt will try. 3 parts will do.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

thanks dear...i want piya to bbb abhay just like this... Bonus if she can give a slap. After tht they can hug and kiss :P
about alina thrs a huge twist... Wait for tht ;) and i will try to make next update superb romantic. Aftall abhay has to work really hard for apology this time. It wont b romantic like u offcourse ur the romance queen bt will try. 3 parts will do.

aww...i really want one in the show...😳..and for the twist...cant wait...and yuppie...i want romance...and yes super romantic...😳 ðŸ˜†...as always..waiting for it...😆...and u write romance beautifully...😳..i love the way u describe...😳...btw..why does everyone keep calling me romance queen...🤣...i always wonder ðŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent Tanzie!!! Absolutely Marvelous!! I wish something like this happens -- with the Abhiya scene not with Alina turning Evil --- Abhiya scene was superb and Pia's dialogues were what Abhay should get right now -- but I think Abhay ia ko mana lega aaj hi!

As far as alina is concerned -- I do think she is negative -- I dont want her to be -- I want her to be with Abhay in the final fight against her family! 

LOVE :)

P.S : Please PM me whenever you write an OS -- I miss out on it! :)
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice update. I don't think we will be seeing a slap coming from Piya in the show. Loved your OS.

PM me when you update next.
Edited by sunflower52 - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Awesome OS!😃

Poor Alina!After Abhay's betrayal she is left heartbroken.  Female of the species is more deadlier than the male.Bechara Abhay, dono taraf se band bajega!😆 Pia is right on her part...Abhay should trust her once and tell her the truth. Together they can make impossible possible. Continue soon.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow wow wow tanzie!!i have no words..its just brilliant!!wow !!piya slapped abhay!!oh dear alina knows the truth now?waiting 4 da nxt part..update asap!!n luv u lots 4 starting this os!!
cuteteddy thumbnail
it was really good tanzie ! abhay really broke two hearts accidently i really luved it dear ! update soon m waiting !

Originally posted by: peehu24

aww...i really want one in the show...😳..and for the twist...cant wait...and yuppie...i want romance...and yes super romantic...😳 ðŸ˜†...as always..waiting for it...😆...and u write romance beautifully...😳..i love the way u describe...😳...btw..why does everyone keep calling me romance queen...🤣...i always wonder ðŸ˜†

Aree yaar because you r too good with romance... ðŸ˜ƒ I know Piya will never slap Abhay and Abhay will manaoing her with his cheesy dialouges like I love you Piya...I love you and Piya will say I love you too Abhay   and you all get headaches ðŸ˜•