Wow

I loved it

Awesome

👏hey write more.. u can write so well👏👏👏

iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 5

Everybody was sitting in the hall watching a movie. Everybody was busy watching movie except maan. Maan was confuse that if it wasn't Mehta than who kidnapped khushi. Geet saw maan immersed in deep thoughts. geet noticed that since maan brought khushi home he is worried for some reason.  No matter how hard maan tried he can never hide anything from geet. Geet made a mental note that, once everybody will be off to their rooms, she will ask maan that what is it that is bothering maan.

In manneet room.

Geet: maan  what is it that is bothering you?

Maan: nothing geet. Don't worry everything is fine.

Geet: maan u actually thought that you can hide something from me. come on Maan I know u more than u know yourself.

Maan looked at geet, it was true that maan can lie to himself but can never lie to his geet. Maan placed his head in geet's lap.

Maan: geet I thought Mehta kidnapped khushi, but I was wrong. There is somebody else who kidnapped our daughter. Geet I cant stay in peace until I find out who kidnapped khushi.

Geet: maan who u think can kidnap our daughter, if its not Mehta.

Maan: geet I am not sure but I don't know why, I think its sameera.

As soon as geet heard sameera' name, all the memories came rushing back.

maan felt geet tear drop on his face, he instantly got up and hugged geet.

Geet: maan why she is after us? Whatever happened it was not our mistake, it was just an accident. Maan she destroyed me once. And again she is here to separate me from my happiness. Why maan? Why?

Maan: geet I promise nothing will happen to your happiness. And if she is the one who kidnapped my princess then she have to pay a heavy price for this. If she is responsible for my princess and my geet's pain, then she will suffer more pain.

Geet went to sleep in maan's arms.

Next day………

Maan called the agencies , and gave them time of 24 hours.

Maan: in 24 hours I want all the information who kidnapped my daughter.

And mind it just 24 hours.

Maan left his office and went home. Maan see the light is on in khushi's room.

Maan went to khushi's room.

there he saw his princess literally sitting in her closet and finding something. After she get what she wanted of course her cute little blanket. She saw the mess and made the cutest face ever. Maan felt like running and hug her princess but he wanted to know how she will cope with this situation. He hid behind the curtain..khushi looked here and there, when she was sure nobody is there she just start to put clothes in the closet, almost stuffing the closet with clothes. Maan watched all of this. After she was done she said to herself.

Khushi: mama nakli did all of this. And then she laughed. Maan also laughed. Khushi saw maan hiding behind the curtain.

Khushi ran to maan and hugged him. Maan brought khushi to her bed, and placed her there.

Maan: princess no matter how hard the work is we shouldn't lose the courage and especially never blame others. And come on my princess is so brave, she can do everything. And those clothes are nothing. Now my princess will do the right thing. Right princess?

Khushi: yesh daddy. Daddy's princess will do the right thing.

Khushi arranged her closet with the help of her dad. Once she was done she went to sleep instantly along with maan on her bed.

It was middle of night when geet woke up.

Geet: maan should be here. I mean he said he is going to be late today but its 3 in the morning. Geet came downstairs and see khushi room's light is on. She went inside the room and it was the cutest and sweetest sight ever. Khushi was sleeping on maan's arm. And maan was sleeping like a baby. She went ahead, she kissed khushi, and she touched maan's face. As she began to leave maan pulled her and she fell on him.

Geet: maan yeh app kya kar rahe ho?

Maan: geet this is not fair, you kissed khushi what about me?

Geet: maan stop being childish.

Maan: geet how is this childish? Asking for a kiss from my wife is not childish, trust me if anybody else have gotten this chance she wont waste it.

Geet: don't you dare maan. Both smiled. Geet kissed maan on his forehead.

Khushi: oyeee apne room mein jayo, and mama kiss daddy later.

Geet turned red in embarrassment while maan smirked.

Mannet left to their room.

In the morning….

Everybody was having breakfast. Geet was in kitchen. Maan was feeding khushi when his cell rang. He excused himself.

Detective: sir we have found out who kidnapped your daughter.

Maan: who is it?

Detective: sorry sir we cant give this information on phone. You have to come to the office.

Maan: I will be there in 10 minutes.

Detective : okay sir.

Maan told everyone that an important meeting came up so he had to go.

Nisha: maan my cousin is arriving today and you are going.

Maan: don't worry nisha, I will be here soon then we all will go to receive him okay.

Nisha: thanks maan, u don't know, you are doing a big favor on me by letting my cousin stay here.

Maan: come on Nisha. You are my friend and its job of friends to help each other. Ok I really need to go now. bye all .

Maan kissed khushi and geet and left from there.

In the detective office..

Detective: sir we have gotten all the details. And apparently a girl named Sameera got your daughter kidnapped. We have all the proofs.

Maan: sameera . I should have known. Oh I will kill her with my bare hands.

Detective: sir I advice you not to take any step against the law. Let the  police..

His words got lost in his throat getting one sharp and angry look from maan.

Maan left from there. He informed the police and went towards Sameera house.

Some servant opened the room.

Maan: WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?

Servant: wh..whooo ?

Maan: SAMEERA. Maan spat controlling his anger.

Servant: maamm.mm is in the living room. The servant managed to say that in choked words.

Maan pushed him aside and went inside.

Sameera looked at maan.

Sameera: oh what a pleasant surprise. Welcome maan.

Maan: shut up sameera. I am not here to entertain you. I can easily put you behind the bars but before that I want to know that why you did that?

Sameera: did what maan? Sameera tried to look confuse.

Maan: oh don't pretend sameera. You undoubtedly know what I am talking about. I am talking about khushi. Why you got her kidnapped?

Sameera: oh I thought you are the very best but maan u didn't get the small thing.

Let me explain it you, I did all this because I HATE GEET. I will ruin her life and nothing can stop me. well kidnapping khushi was my plan to simply see your reactions. Oh did I love to see geet tormenting in pain of her separation from her daughter? The answer is yes.

Maan couldn't take more and slapped sameera not just once but twice. Ignoring the pain caused by wounding slaps sameera laughed.

Maan khurana that was just a trailer and beginning of your nightmare. Saying so she started laughing. Maan was about to strangle her when the police came and handcuffed sameera shocking her.

She couldn't even think in her wildest dreams that her infallible plan got her into trouble. In her overconfidence she forgot that she is dealing with maan singh khurana.

Maan smirked. Looks like sameera your plan failed again. You will not be able to destroy my family sameera.

Sameera: maan consider this a gift from me. I will be back VERY SOON to destroy geet. Mark my words khurana. The police took her away.

Maan: make sure she get the worst possible punishment for hurting my family.

Police: don't worry sir. She will get her punishment.
now that sameera matter was all solved maan was relieved.

He was happy that sameera will get punished for whatever she did.

Maan went home and told everything to everyone.

Nisha: OMG she is back!!!. And she kidnapped khushi. OMG I wish I could slap her.

Rahul: really man, sameera will Stoop this low I never thought even in my dreams. Whatever happened between all of us, after that I thought she will realize her mistakes and will stay away from us but she..

Geet: forget it guys why are we talking about her. Right now she is at her right place. She will get punished, and why we destroy our happiness by talking and thinking about her. Lets go guys we have to go and receive nisha's cousin.

All: oh yeah. Lets go.

They all arrived at airport.

Rahul: ok nisha, since we never saw your cousin, we all are waiting for u at the back and when he comes call us.

Nisha: what? No way, you all are staying with me and I have to tell u all something. Nisha gave a nervous mile.

Nisha: I actually never saw him either.

All: WHAT????

Maan: well if u never saw him, how u gonna recognize him?

Nisha: I don't know.

Rahul: I told u, nisha is a psycho.

Nisha: shutup Rahul. Well I didn't saw him but he did. So I guess he will come and find us.

All rolled their eyes at their friend ignorance.

Geet: well nisha why don't you contact your mom and tell her to send you any of your cousin pic if possible, so u can atleast recognize him.

Nisha: oh that's a great idea. Lemme call her.

Rahul: go ahead or you need a royal letter for it.

Nisha simply ignored Rahul and called her mom. After getting several mockings from her mom, nisha was able to make her mom agree. As she was waiting for the pic that her mom was going to sent her, somebody tapped her shoulder.

She refused to see and was busy in her cell. Somebody again tapped her shoulder and she turned and spat. WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT?

Boy: oh I am raj.

Nisha: and I am SIMRAN now get lost.

Boy. I am raj your cousin whom u are here to receive. Nisha looked at raj and her cell beeped she saw the pic her mom sent and at the boy and her expressions changed drastically. Her face was like a person who is watching a horror movie. She was giving her nervous laugh while having those horrified expressions that make her look more silly and immature.

While everybody else were laughing like there is no tomorrow. Nisha gave them I WILL KILL U ALL look, and everybody tried to control their laughing, still in between cracking up.

Nisha: I am really sorry, I mean I didn't know that you are my cousin and uff I am really really sorry.

Raj: its okay. I guess it was also not your fault.

Nisha: thanks. Meet my friends.

Nisha introduced everybody to raj as her friends. Raj had an instant attraction towards geet. ( raj didn't know that maan and geet are married, he just know that they are all friends). All the while in car everybody was chatting and laughing raj couldn't help but stare at geet. He knew this is wrong to stare at any girl like that but he was also not at fault. It was geet. Anybody will fall in love with her just seeing her eyes. Somehow raj distracted himself in their silly talks in order to stop himself from staring at geet.

Everybody reached KM.

Dadi welcomed all and told them to get freshen up. Rahul, jey, and maan took raj into guest room and tell him to come after changing and all.

Everybody was is hall when raj came.

Nisha told him that its maan house and since everybody met after a long time they are all staying together. She was about to tell him that geet and maan are married when Rahul interrupted her.

Rahul: so raj you will be staying along with all the boys in guest house while everybody else will stay in KM.

Raj nodded and thank all of them for their kindness. As everybody start eating raj tasted a dish and couldn't help but praise .

Raj: its really tasty, I am feeling like eating all of it.

Roshni: oh afterall its made by geet. Everything that geet make is awesome. You know in these 2 days I gained couple of pounds due to geet yummy cooking. Everybody laughed. Raj was impressed by geet. He was stealing glances at her. While maan was proud to have geet in his life.

Jey: guys I was thinking since we all are together we should go for a picnic.

Dadi: good idea.

Khushi: are we going somewhere? All turned to see khushi holding her teddu and standing in her pjs. All were in awe to see the cutest child ever standing with the cutest expressions. Geet went and picked up khushi in her arms.

khushi: are we going somewhere?

Roshni went ahead and took khushi from geet.

Roshni: yes baby. We are going to a picnic.

Khushi: a picnic yayy.

Everbody was happy seeing khushi happy while raj was curious to know who khushi is?

Raj: who is this cute little baby?

Jey: oh its khushi , maan and geet……..

I am sorry for updating late.

I hope u guys liked it.

Do press the like button and comment.

Even if u didn't liked it do tell me.

Thank you soo much for reading it and giving it your time.

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yayy im first hehe
omggg itni aachi part thi
n u were syaing its not good😡😡
kamini tu kamini hi rahegi🤣
lol loveddd it
jaani awesomee part
aww maaneet n khushi r choo cute
love the maan n khushi scene
omg its sameera