Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anokhi19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ur fan fictions are really good...i joined the forum just recently...n i really like the serial...carry on wid ur writing...u r doing a great job!!! i just hope nahar doesnt turn negative in the serial...he is such a sweet character... i read that he keeps vanishing in the midlle of the night...i hope its some other problem.
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks anokhi19 😊
Part 11
Next day... saloni and nahar are going shopping. saloni is wearing a maroon coloured tier skirt with a baby pink coloured kurta top. her hair is again pulled back from the front and down. nahar is wearing casual beige pants with a fitted top with the first three buttons undone and arms folded three quarteres of the arm's length. so the point being, nahar looks extremely hot and saloni extremely beautiful. haha. anyways, nahar takes saloni to a different part of town which is filled with shops and saloni hasn't been here yet. by the way, this is my late valentines day epi. so saloni and nahar both want to get each other gifts and want them to be a surprise. finally after going through a few shops they go to an ice cream parlour and get some ice cream. they go outside and walk the streets while eating and sightseeing. while walking, nahar stops and he sees a shop, saloni asks him why they stopped. nahar, "saloni mujhe zara bathroom jana hai" (saloni I have to go to the bathroom). saloni bursts out laughing. nahar, "yahan meri jaan nikal rahi hain aur tum has rahi ho. koi baat nahin, tum yehin ruko mein wahan dekh kar aata hoon (hes pointing ot the shop he saw). saloni, "nahar, lekin mein yahan akeli...?" (nahar, but me, alone...). nahar puts one hand on her cheek, "mein bas abhi aya ok" (I'll just be right back alright). saloni looks down into one of her shopping bags because she felt something fall and when she looks up, nahar is already gone. saloni looks around and is a little worried but thinks that nahar will be back in a moment and she does some window shopping. she sees a really nice top that she thinks would look great on nahar and wants to get it. she waits for a few minutes and decides to go and purchase the shirt. saloni goes into the shop, nahar comes out of the other and he doesn't see saloni anywhere so he turns to look for her. so nahar has left the safe spot and saloni comes out of the shop and looks at her watch. saloni thinks, "nahar abhi tak nahin niklay?" (nahar is still not here). she gets worried and stands around for another couple of minutes and then decides to go and look in the near shops to find nahar. both nahar and saloni are looking for each other and in the background a song is playing...ohhh lagi tumse man ki lagan lagan lagi tumse man ki lagan, gali gali ghoome dil tujhe dhoonde tere bin tarse na ye... (from the movie paap, sung by rahat fateh ali khan -beautiful song). both saloni and nahar are worried sick about each other and are walking on the opposite sides of the road. all of a sudden the street seems overcrowded. at the same time, both think to cross the street and there are too many cars on the street so they are stretching their heads to see. finally they spot each other. they hold each others gaze and saloni runs across the street excusing herself, making her way through the cars and holding the bags and her skirt at the same time. she arrives on the other side and runs towards nahar. music still playing. saloni is crying and runs into nahar's arms. musci.. tera tujhe ko saump ke kya lagat hai more, mera mujhe mein kuch nahin jo kuch hai so thore... (ya, I know very filmy lol). they hold each other and for a moment time seems to have stopped for them. finally saloni releases herself and starts scolding nahar. saloni, "kahan chale gaye teh aap? jaante hain mere dil kitna ghabra raha tah? meri to jaan nikal rahi teeh...(nahar is smiling)...aapko hasi aah rahi hain?" (where did u go? u know I was so worried. I was so tensed). she hugs him again for a few seconds and then tells nahar, "nahar aap jaante hain ke mein aap ke bina nahin ji sakti, mujhe apke bina kuch acha nahin lgata aur..." (nahar u know that I cannot live withought u and I don't like anything without you and...". she stops mid second as she realized what she just said.
she confessed...she loves nahar. nahar is all smiles. they have a sweet eye contact moment. nahar takes her into his arms and says, "I love u too saloni". and then starting with tiny drops, it starts to rain. (wow, I'm making this sound a little to filmi don't u guys think?). they quickly walk back to their hotel room. there is a knock on the door and nahar opens it. it is chopra, he comes to invite saloni and nahar to the special valentines dinner tonight. nahar assures him they will certainly come and shuts the door.
saloni happened to be on the sundeck when chopra came and she comes inside the room and asks nahar who it was. nahar, "woh chopra tah, hotel ka manager. kehrah tah ke shaam ko inho ne ek special valentines dinner organize kiya hai aur woh hume davat dene aya tah" (it was chopra, the hotel manager he was saying that in they have organized a special valentines dinner for this evening and he came to invite us). saloni, "acha, aur apne kya kaha?" (oh, and what did u say?). nahar puts his arms on saloni's shoulders and moves his head close to hers so that their foreheads are toughing and they are looking into each others eyes. nahar, "mein kya kehta. yehi ke jo aap kahein wohi hum karenge" (what could I say. just that I will only do what u say). saloni smiles.
evening...nahar is calling saloni to hurry up. saloni is saying she'll be done in a minute. finally saloni emerges and she is dressed in a beautiful maroon coloured saree with black beaded embroidery and matching dangly earrings. and she has left her hair down. nahar, dressed in a black formal suit is absolutly stunned. nahar, "...saloni..." saloni smiles and says "chalen?" (shall we?). she takes nahar's right arm and walks him downstairs.
the lights are dim and a waiter comes and asks them for thier name and then he takes them to a reserved table. saloni sits and looks around. she comments on the decorations "kitna acha sajaya hai na nahar?" (isn't it nicely decorated nahar?). nahar, "hain, ye bhi aur..." (yes, this and...). saloni, "aur?" (and?). nahar, "aur tum" (and u). saloni smiles. saloni, "waise aap bhi aj kuch zyada hi achay lag rahay hain" (well u also seem to look more handsome than usual today). he takes saloni's hand (sitting across from each other) and holds it with his hands. nahar, "acha?" (really). she nods and he kisses her hand.
they order their meals and eat.the announcer guy comes on. "good evening everyone and welcome to this special evening. happy valentines day and we thank u all for coming out tonight. hopefully you'll enoy your evening. we'll start the event off with a little test. I know what you're all thinking. oh great, we have to do a dumb little test. well, let me tell u that this test is not really a test, its just to see how much u love or how much your partner loves u. on the side of your table there is a small red piece of paper for each of u. and we would like to ask u to write how much u love your partner. saloni takes her parer and the pen sitting next to it and writes, "my love for him is like the never ending water of a stream which eventually meets with a huge ocean, a greater bowl of love". nahar writes, "my love for saloni is like each breath I take and this love can only end with me". a waiter comes around with a basket and both saloni and nahar fold their papers and put them in. the announder gets them adn he randomly picks a few and reads them out. two happen to be from nahar and saloni. everyone is impressed and their names are announced. everyone claps and shouts. the announcer asks them to be the first couple on the dance floor. saloni is hesitant and nahar is a little nervous too but they finally agree. a soft meldoius tune comes on and nahar places one hand around saloni's waist and the other holding her hand. saloni holds nahar's hand and places the other on his shoulder. everyone is watcing them. they gracefully move and everyone claps when the song ends. another plays and others start joing nahar and saloni. saloni and nahar go and sit again when jai comes around. him and nahar start talking and he starts teasing nahar. saloni finally excuses herself saying she is going up to thier room. nahar stays back to talk to his buddy. it's around ten thirty and nahar makes his way to his room. when he gets in he shuts the door behind him quietly assuming saloni is asleep. he can't seem to see anything and walks over to the bedside table and flicks on the light. what does he see?...find out next time. cheers,

dc
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was awesome....i think this fanfic is reallly cute...plzz update the next part soonnnnn 👏
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
That was Great please cont soon
desi chic thumbnail
Part 11
recap: nahar and saloni were attending dinner at the hotel and saloni leaves early. nahar stays back to talk to jai. nahar finally goes up to his room and quietly shuts the door as he thinks saloni is sleeping. however he can't see anything so he turns on the bedside lamp only to find...
only to find salonilaying on the bed just as she had been during their "suhaag raat". she is in her bridal outfit, the same one she wore during that night and her goonghat is over her fave. nahar is in a moment. he stares at his dulhaan for a few minutes and slowly sits down. nahar, "saloni..." he sits directly in front of her. in the background the soft saloni-nahar music is going on that they always play when they have sweet moments. nahar slowly brings up his hands and lifts her ghoonghat only to find her sleeping! just like before. nahar looks down in a disappointed manner. nahar, "mujhe maaf karna saloni, mein phir late hogaya" ('m sorry saloni, I'm late once again). he gets up to go change and turns but feels a grip on his hand. .he turns and sees saloni's hand holding his and her eyes are still closed. she slowly opens them and smiles. nahar has a blank face and then he smiles. nahar, "saloni, tumne mera bakra banadiya" (saloni, you were joking). saloni laughs and she stoops mid laugh as nahar is staring at her passionately. nahar, "vaise to aj valentines day hai lekin mein chahta hoon ke humara har ek din valentines din ke pyar ke jaisa beetay" (today is valentines day. and I wish that every day of ours is like the love that we feel on valentines day). saloni smiles and put her arms around his neck to hug him. brief hugging moment. saloni, "nahar mein aapke liye kuch lai hoon" (nahar I have brought something for you). nahar, "aj mein bhi laya hoon" (today, I have also brought something for you). saloni brings out a box from underneath the pillow and nahar goes and gets a box from the dresser. they exchange. nahar, "pehle tum kholo" (first u open). saloni, "nahin, pehle aap" (no, u first). nahar, "ahca teek hai" (ok fine). nahar slowly unwraps the paper and pulls out a necklace. the necklace has a back string part and the base is a small glass piece and inside it is a grain of rice. on one side of the rice grain it says nahar and the other side says saloni printed in black. (I don't know if u guys have ever seen these kind of neckalces before but they're really nice). nahar feels it and looks at it. nahar, "saloni, ab to humara tumhara naam humesha se ek hogaya" (saloni from now on u and I are one). nahar, "thanks, bahut achi hai mein ise humesha apne paas rakoonga. ab tumhar baari. kholo" (thanks, its really nice and I will always keep it with me. now its your turn). saloni slowly unravels her gift only to find a beautiful necklace with "n" and "s" with gems holding the two letters together. saloni feels it and admires. she looks up at nahar. saloni "bahut achi hain" (its really nice). she opens the top and is about to put it on when she stops and looks at nahar and she puts it forward as if to say "will u?". nahar takes it moves closer to saloni. her hair is down and blowing lightly. nahar reaches around to put the necklace on and he is in like a hugging position. he put the hook on and stays still for a minute letting himself get lost in saloni's hair...lightly he kisses her neck. and saloni closes her eyes. nahar gets back in sitting position and saloni's eyes are still closed. nahar looks at her passionately and slowly lays her down. and the lights go out....
next morning, saloni is already up and comes out of washroom. comes near the bed and looks at the sleeping nahar who looks completly adorable. she stis next to him lying on his back sleeping like a kid. she smiles and reminices the moments spent with him and slowly brings out her hand and moves his hair away from his face. she decides to let him sleep some more. she gets up and turns but feels her being pulled. she turns and nahar is holding her dupatta (light green salwar suit). and he is still sleeping so its unintentional. saloni smiles and slowly releases it and calls the room service ppl for two cups of chai. then she goes out to the sundeck...
cheers,
dc
Smileyface thumbnail
tht was really cute...plzz continue soonn 👏 👏 👏
desi chic thumbnail
Part 12...?
saloni is sitting on the sundeck lost in her thoughts. there is a beach view before her and she is just completely lost in nahar's thoughts. nahar on the other hand is still sleeping like a little baby. then he moves closer to saloni's side of the bed and stretches his hand out to find her but doesn't feel anything. he slowly opens his eyes and sees the bright sun catch his eye. he calls out saloni's name in a low voice so she doesn't here. he decides to shower, etc and then find her.
nahar walks out of the bathroom in a banyan (undershirt) with a towel around his neck and a towel around his bottom half. he searches the room for saloni and spots her standing against the railing looking towards the beach. slowly he walks towards her and she doesn;t even notice. slowly he puts his arms around her waist and places his chin on her shoulder and holds tight. saloni is taken aback. and she smiles to herself and looks down shyly.
nahar, "kya soch rahi teeh?" (what were u thinking). saloni, "kuch bhi to nahin" (nothing really). nahar, "choot. mein jaanta hoon... mere baray mein na?" (lier. I know... about me right?). again saloni smiles and looks down and hangs onto nahar's arms. they have a quiet, sweet moment. same position just smiling and laughing. they turn around laughing etc so they are facing the inner portion of the room. a clock his hung on the wall they are facing directly. nahar's eye catches the time. its ten thirty! nahar lets go of saloni and slaps the side of his head, "arre baap re. mein to bhool hi gaya. jai nay hum dono ko lunch ke liye invite kiya hai baaran bajay apne restaurant mein" ( oh no, I forgot jai invited us for lunch today at his restaurant at 12). saloni, "nahar, aap bhi na. kab kaha unho ne?" (nahar, you;re too much. when did he invite us?). nahar, "kal raat ko...lekin mein jab opar aya to mujhe sab kuch bhool gaya" (last night but when I came up I forgot everything else). he brings her towards him again in a playful mood. she smiles and puts on a strict look. saloni, "jaana nahin hai kya?" (don't we have to go somewhere?). nahar smiles and gives a "oh ya" type of expression. saloni, "undar chaliye mein kapre nikal ti hoon" (go inside I;ll take out your clothes).
jai's restaurant...nahar is dressed in jeans with a white top and blazer. saloni is dressed in a sea green salwar suit with her dupatta draped around her shoulders. both look exremely happy and walk in. they are greeted by jai who puts his hands forward in a "come in please" type of way. he leads them to a specially reserved table for them and they sit down. jai" kaise hain aap?" (how are u). nahar looks at saloni and smiles and looks back at jai. jai, "waise dikhnay mein toh kuch zyada hi achay nahin dikhrahay han nahar?" (well it seems you're just a little too happy nahar?). jai, "arre mazak kar raha hoon bhai. kaho kya khayogay? saloni ji aap?" (I'm just joking. tell me what you;ll like to eat. saloni u?). saloni, "mujhe nahin maloom. nahar aap kahiye na?" (I don't know, nahar u say). nahar, "arre apna menu bhi dikhay ga ke bas yoon hi?" (will u show us your menu or just like that?). jai smiles, "sorry yaar, mein to bhool hi gaya. ye le" (sorry man, I forgot, here). he hands nahar and saloni a menu. nahar orders. the food is served and is enjoyed.
jai's phone starts ringing and he excuses himself. meanwhile the other two continue and share a sweet moment. since their dishes are differnet, they try each others stuff. nahar takes some of saloni's food and he feeds saloni some of his. by this time jai comes back. jai, "sorry guys lekin mujhe urgent kaam agaya hai, mujhe jaana hoga. ji to nahin karta lekin kya karoon?" (sorry guys, I have an urgent work come up and I have to leave. I don;t want to but what can I do). nahar, "koi baat nahin, phir kabhi sahi. waise tera khaana acha hai...shayad isliye ke isse tum ne nahin banaya" (its fine, well your food is pretty good. probably because u didn't make it). saloni giggles and nahar laughs. jai, "koi baat nahin bachu tu bas dekha reh..." (don't u worry buddy just watch...). they all laugh and jai leaves. nahar, "saloni khana to ho gaya ab kuch meetha?" (saloni the food is done, now something sweet). saloni, "nahin mera peth to bhar gaya" (no I;m full). nahar insists and they order the restaurant's special ice cream. nahar feeds saloni and she takes it. and then she feeds him....
its evening time and saloni is sitting on the bed packing clothes while nahar is sitting on the sofa with the tv on but he is looking at saloni and seems lost. saloni asks nahar if he forgot to take anything out. he doesn't respond. saloni calls out his name again. no response. she goes and sits next to him on the sofa and puts her hand on his left shoulder. saloni is so concerned, "nahar kya hua aap itnay pareshaan kyun hain?" (nahar what happened, why are u so sad and upset?). nahar takes saloni's other hand and holds it between both of his. nahar with the most innocent look, "saloni, mein soch raha tah ke kal se mujhe tumse milnay ke liye appointment ki zaroorat paray gi kyun ki ghar jaatay hi sab aapko gher lenge" (saloni, I was thinking, from tomorrow on wards I will have to take an appointment to meet u because as soon as we reach home everyone is going to surround u). saloni lightly pushes nahar releasing her hands. saloni, "nahar, aapne to mujhe darah hi diya tha" (nahar u had me scared there). nahar smiles and saloni does so too. saloni, "waise ek baat kahoon. mera rishta us ghar se aap se jura hai. isliye mere liye sab se pehle aap hain" (u know what, my relation with that house is because of u so u are my first priority). they stare at each other. slowly nahar moves closer. saloni looks down...nahar looks down...and lightly, they kiss (of course we can't see this as we're the audience right?! lol). saloni moves back with eyes still lowered whereas as nahar is piercing saloni with his looking. saloni moves down on the sofa so shes close to the end. nahar is about to move closer when someone knocks on the door. nahar gives an annoyed look. nahar, "inhay bhi abhi aana tha" (he had to come right now). nahar gets up to open the door. its chopra the manager.
chopra "hello mr. nahar, I'm sorry meinay aapko disturb to nahin kya?" (hello mr. nahar, did I disturb u at all). nahar thinking "disturb karke poochtay hai ke disturb to nahin kya" (after disturbing he asks if he hasn't disturbed). nahar talking, "nahi toh, we're just packing". chopra, "well mein aapko goodbye kehnay aya tah as I will not been in tomorrow. aapse milke bahut khushi hui and I hope ke jab aap phir kabhi yahan phir aya toh hume maat bhoolye ga" (well I just came to say goodbye as I will not be in tomorrow. It was a pleasure meeting u and I hope that when in the future u come back here u will not forget us). saloni walks up and stands next to nahar. saloni, "hum aapko kaise bhool sakte hain. aapnay humara intna aacha khayal rakha.." (how can we forget u, u took such good care of us). chopra, "it was my pleasure. have a safe trip and hope to see u again" he shakes nahar's hands and nods accordingly to saloni. nahar closes the door and saloni begins walking towards the bed to pack again. nahar grabs her hand and holds her from the back.
saloni, "nahar, ye kya kar rahay hain aap. dekhiye mujhe kitna kaam hai" (nahar what are u doing. look I have so much to do). nahar, "itna bhi kya kaam" (its not even that much). saloni points to the direction of the bed with her eyes and seeing the whole bed filled with clothes and boxes he lets go. saloni smiles and goes to continue. nahar comes and sits behind her. he starts helping her and they put ppls gifts in boxes and put names on them. nahar, "saloni tumne sab ke liye kuch liya aur mere liye" (saloni u have something for everyone and me?). saloni, "aapke paas mein hu na" (u have me right). she leans her head on his chest. nahar encloses her in his arms. nahar, "aur mujhe kuch aur nahin chahiye" (and I need nothing else).
next morning...they are on the plane heading home...
dc
Smileyface thumbnail
rally gud...nahar is soo cute..lol...plzz continue soon 👏 👏 👏
munizaaa thumbnail
wow plz continue soon these are like one of the best fan fiction i have ever read
Ashmit_Pooja thumbnail
awww...dat was beatiful! continue soon! i luved the last line! it was heart touching