Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Part 13
at the airport, brijesh comes to receive nahar and saloni with piya. they are all super excited to see each other. the "how are u's" etc. are said and they drive home. upon reaching home, everyone in the family is in the living room waiting. when they arrive at the doorstep everyone moves up and is excited. bhabo asks aditi to get the arti ki tahli. she does and bhabho does the arti of saloni and nahar. they both enter and take the elder's ashirwaad. and saloni and nahar sit on the sofa with the other family members.
tara,"ab batao saloni, kaisa tah tumhara trip? waisay devarsa ke chehray se to lagta hai ke bahut zyada hi acha raha. kyun devarsa?" (now tell me saloni, how was your trip? well by the looks of nahar, it seems as if it were too good, what say nahar?). nahar is embarassed. bhabho, "kyun cher rahi ho mere betay ko, abhi abhi to bechara thaka hara aya hai. isse araam to karne do" (why are u teasing my son. he just got back and is tired, let him rest at least). aditi, "bhabho, araam karne ke din to ab gaye. ab to inhe bhabhi sa ki seva karni hai. hai na nahar?" (bhabho, resting days are over. now he has to look after saloni. right nahar?). bhabho lightly taps aditi's lap in a manner telling her to stop. bhabho, "nahar, saloni, beta tum dono jao jaake nahalo aur hum khana lagate hain. aditi, tara chalo" (nahar and saloni u two go and shower, etc. we'll get dinner ready. aditi, tara lets go).
saloni and nahar go to their room while the other three ladies head for the kitchen.
kitchen...tara is mixing food in the pot while bhabho is looking on and aditi is cutting something. aditi, "bhabho, parson holi hai aur humne abhi tak tayariyan bhi nahin shuroo ki" (bhabho, the day after tomorrow its holi and we haven't even started getting ready). tara, "koi baat nahin aditi, is saal hum ye kaam saloni ko saumpayge. dekhtay hai uska kaam kya rang lata hai?" (don't worry aditi, this year we'll get saloni to do the preparations. lets see what colours she brings with her work). bhabho, "waise idea bura nahin hai tara, lekin woh bechari to abhi abhi ayi hai..." (not a bad idea tara but she just got here and...). tara, "bhabho, aap kyun fikar karti hain. hum sab saloni ko jaantay hai. woh kitni samajhdaar hai. aur waise bhi hum hain na uski madat karnay ke liye" (bhabho, why are u worrying. we all know how responsible saloni is. and anyways, we're here to help her too right). they all agree.
nahar's room...saloni is out of the shower and nahar is currently in. and saloni is dressed in a pale blue coloured sari with light embroidery. she starts to unpack all the clothes and moves from the bed where the suitcase is and the cupboard with clothes, hanging her saris and nahar's clothes. nahar ji comes out and grabs her from the back. saloni jumps in a startled fashion. saloni, "nahar aapne toh mujhe daraa hi diya" (nahar u scared me). nahar, "waise mein itna bura hoon kya?" (am I really taht bad - referring to him being scary). saloni, "meinay aisa toh nahin kaha" (I didn't say that). Nahar, "aur na bhi toh nai kaha" (and u didn't say no either). all of sudden tara calls out for saloni. saloni yells back that shes coming and releases herself from nahar and goes.
in the living room...tara, bhabho and aditi are waiting for her. saloni is kinda scared. saloni, "aapne mujhe bulaya?" (U called me?). Tara, "hain, hume tumse koi zaroori baat karni hai" (yes we have to talk to u about something important). Saloni, "zaroori baat..kya?" (important...what?). aditi takes saloni's hand "saloni bhabhisa pehle behtiya to sahi. aur khabraiya mat" (saloni don't worry and sit down). so she sits and tara explains how every year they celebrate holi in such a great fashion and this year it is saloni's responsiblity to organize it. saloni is worried. saloni, "lekin mein ye sab kaise karoongi. I mean itni jaldi sab kuch" (but how will I do all of this I mean so quickly). bhabho, "arre beta tara aur aditi hain na tumhari madat ke liye" (don't worry tara and aditi are here to help u). saloni gives an uncertain smile. tara, "chalo to phir abhi se shuroo hojaye" (well lets start). saying so she gets up and "saloni tum aapne mummy papa ko bulalo phone karke aur mein tumhe aur list bana kar deti hoon jinhe bulana hai. aur aditi tum khanay peene ka intezaam karo aur saloni se consult karlena ke kya kuch order karna hai vagara vagera" (saloni call your parents to invite them and I'll make a list for others and aditi u take up the foods department and consult saloni about it). so they all disperse...
saloni back in her room. nahar is sitting on the desk and reading some file. she goes and sits on the bed. nahar notices the worried expression and nahar questions her. saloni "kuch nahin". nahar, "are u sure?, teek hai.." he is about to go back to work but hes just teasing saloni cause he knows she wants to tell him and saloni does. saloni, "nahar, tara bhabhi aur sab ne mujhe holi ke function organize karne ko kaha hai" (nahar, tara and others have told me to organize the holdi celebrations this year...). nahar, "toh, ye to bahut achi baat hai". (and, thats good thing). saloni looks at him "lekin mein ye sab..." (but how will I...). nahar comes to her and sits next to her and turns her face towards him by her chin. nahar, "saloni, tum pareshaan chehray mein bhi kitni cute dikhti ho" (saloni u look very cute in a worried expression). saloni gives him an irritated look. nahar, "arre baba pareshaan kyun hoti ho, sab hain na....mein hoon na..." (silly, why are u worried, everyone is here to help u...I'm here). with that he moves her head so their foreheads are touching and he is looking at her. shes all shy. and he hugs her....

saloni calls her parents and tells her mom about the whole thing and invites her excitedly. ambika puts the phone down. ambika "ek taraf saloni hain, kitni kuch hai humari bachi. abhi usnay hume holi ke liye invite kiya hain. tara ji ne sab tayriya uskay zimma rakhi hain...aur ik taraf hai humari shubhra...najaane kya hoga iska" (on one side there is saloni. our daughter is so happy. she just called to invite us to the holi celebration that tara ji has made her organize... and then theres our shubhra..what will become of her). narpat nods...

next epi is holi epi...

cheers,

dc
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update!! Can't wait till u continue!!
desi chic thumbnail
Part 14
ok so it is the next day and nahar is showering (he likes to keep clean 😃), and saloni is sitting in front of the mirror getting ready. nahar comes out and he has a white kameez pyjama on. saloni looks at him from a side and smiles at him. saloni, "happy holi". nahar comes and kneels next to her. he looks into her eyes and smiles sweetly. then he looks a the dressing table thingy and sees the sindoor ki dibi. he removes the lid and takes a pinch and slowly fills saloni's maang. nahar, "happy holi saloni. dekho na, sabse pehle meinay tum par rang laga diya" (happy holi saloni. look, I'm the first to put colour on you). saloni takes his hand between his. saloni "bhagwaan kare ke ye rang mujpar humsha laga rahe" (may this colour be on me forever). they both smile and then nahar takes saloni's wrist and starts putting bangles on it very lovingly. all the while he is looking into her eyes. saloni all of a sudden says "sss" as if she had been poked. nahar is so concerened. nahar, "laga toh nahi" (did it hurt). saloni smiles and nods. she then takes her hand and places it on the left side of nahar's chest. saloni "yahan" (here). and then ishaan comes running in, spoiling the moment.
ishaan, "saloni maami, chaliye na, mein aapka kabse intezaar kar raha hoon. baki sab pooja karnay chale hain. chaliye na" (saloni maami come on, I've been waiting for u forever. everyones downstairs ready for pooja. lets go). saloni, "ishaan tum chalo, hum bas abhi aye" (u go, we'll just come). saloni by the way is dressed in a very pale blue colored sari with earrings and bangles. and her hair is pulled back from the front. she straightens out and so does nahar and they both go downstairs. first bhabho does the arti and they all pray for holi. and then all the couples hold the arti ki thali. when its saloni and nahar's turn, nahar grabs onto the thali so that he is holding saloni's hand and she cannot let it out. piya and aditi notice and soon everyone is giggling silently while nahar is still unaware. saloni finally gives nahar a look and he snaps out of it. bhabho asks saloni to give everyone parsad and she does. everyone seeks the elders blessings and put rang on each other.
ishaan grabs saloni's hand and says, "chalo na maami, ab rang mein khele" (lets go maami lets play with the colours). everyone goes outside on the lawn and a bunch of people are there. they all put rang on each other and dance. nahar is dancing and piya comes and grabs saloni's hand and saloni and nahar are dancing in the middle. the song "woh tasavur ka aalam" is playing from aitraaz. and then "ban than chali dekho" song comes on (sorry don't know the movie name). and nahar is dancing and pointing at saloni when the part of "ban than chali deko" comes on. saloni starts twirling. everyone is crowded together. saloni is still moving...moving out of the crowd. finally at the end of the song she ends up running into someone...her hand is on someones' chest. she slowly looks up and sees a man's face. the man, "kaisi ho saloni?" (how are u saloni). saloni moves back, "tum" (you). all of a sudden nahar shows up and calls the man. "amar! kaisa hai tu yaar!" (amar how are u buddy). and they hug. amar, "mein teekh hoon, tu kaisa hai?" (I;m fine and u?). nahar smiles "kaisa dikh raha hoon? waise jabse saloni meri zindagi mein ayi hai, meri toh life hi badal gai. waise ye mer patni saloni aur saloni ye mera jigri dost amar. mere papa aur iske papa dono dost teh" (how do I look? well since saloni came into my life, its changed alot. and by the way this is saloni my wife, saloni this is amar my childhood buddy. his dad and my dad were friends.) saloni nods understandingly and gives a weak smile. amar, "waise, nahar saloni aur mein toh ek doosre ko tumse pehle se jaante hain. hum dono college mein mile teh, lekin ye humare college nahin jati teeh" (well nahar, saloni and I know each other before u. We met in college, but she didn't go to college with us). nahar with a semi surprised look "kya baat hai, chalo to phir tume aur sab logon se bhi to milna hai" (wow. well u need to meet everyone else too). nahar puts his arm around amar's neck and takes him. amar is already known amongst everyone else. salon is left with a slight breeze blowing in her face causing some strands of hair to fall out. and she has a somewhat worried expression... by the way, amar is going to be antriksh from sindoor.
whose this amar guy? what makes him worrisome to saloni? as the mystery unfolds....
dc
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Awesome Update!! Can't wait for the next part!!
Ashmit_Pooja thumbnail
bad amar bad bad amar! gosh ruined the romatic moment
desi chic thumbnail
part 15
Recap: intro of new character, Amar, who is a buddy of Nahar's and leaves Saloni worried.
Shubra is sitting on the swinging seat (don't know what its called) and seems lost in her thoughts with a sad expression. Neel notices and is genuinely concerned. He goes over and sits next to her and asks her why she is sitting alone when everyone else is having fun putting rang on each other. Shubra, "yun hi Neel. Waise ye rang ab toh mere liye bemaynai se hogaye hain aur wohe bhi mere apni vagayse" (just like that Neel. You know, these colours are actually colourless for me because of my own self). Neel, "aisa nahin hai Shubra. Rang kabhi apna rang nahin chod tay, aur zindagi bhi jeenay ka naam hai, sirf apna nazariya badal ne ki zaroorat hai, aur phir dekho, zindagi kitni hasin ho sakti hai" (its not like that shubra. Colours never lose their colour and life is not so bad, you just have to change your perspective a bit and you'll realize the beauty of it). Shubra just looks at him, sort of mezmerised by his words. Neel, "aise kya dekhrahi ho" (what are u looking at). Shubra, "tum kitnay achay kyun ho Neel. Mujhe kitna afsos hai ke itnay saal tumhare saat bitanay par bhi meinay tumhari kadar kyun nahi ki" (why are u so sweet neel. I just regret that even after knowing you all these years I didn't recognize your worth). Neel, "aur meinay bhi nahin socha ke humari choti si Shubra kitni badi hogai hai.dekho na kaisi bari bari baatein karnay lagi hain" (And I didn't realize how big our little shubra has gotten. Look at the complex talk she is speaking of). They both laugh. Neel, "chalo na shubra, in rango mein tohri der ke liye hi sahi, lekin apni saari pareshaaniyon ko chode ayen" (lets go shubra, for only a little while even, let us forget our sorrows and get immersed in the colours of life). Shubra smiles and gives her hand to Neel who is now standing next to her. He then leads her into the crowd of rang everywhere.
Meanwhile, Saloni is up in her room standing face away from the door and is lost in thought. She is thinking about Amar and concludes that perhaps he is changed and she is just unnecessarily getting tensed. Still, for some reason her eye begins to water as she is kinda scared. Without her realizing, nahar enters the room and grabs her from behind. He keeps his head on her shoulder and questions "bhai hum toh aapko sab jaga dhoond chuke aur aap yahan. Very bad saloni, aap ko ab ye toh pata chal hi gaya hoga ke aapke bager humara man hi nahin lagta. Waise kya ho raha tah yahan?" (u see I've been looking everywhere for u and you're here. Very bad saloni, you should know by now that I don't like anything when you're not around. And what were u up to in here). At which point saloni turns and quickly wipes her eye before hand, but it continues to water for some reason. Nahar is worried when he sees her eye "Saloni, ye kya tumhari aank mein paani…kya hua? Kissi ne kuch kaha kya?" (saloni, whats this water in your eye? Did someone say something? What happened?). saloni dodges the question saying "nahin toh…aisa toh kuch bhi nahi…wohe kya hain na ke meri aankh mein kuch pargaya tah aur isi liye mein upar ayi teeh dekhnay ke liye" (no…nothing like that…what happened was that I got something in my eyes and so I came upstairs to take a look at it). Nahar, "lao, mujhe dekhnay do" (here, let me see). And he moves closer turning this way and that trying to get a better look. He takes a tissue and pulls out a small hair and stares at it and talks to it "ye aapne bilkul bhi acha nahin kiya. Humari saloni ki aankh mein paani…very bad" (u didn't do right. Water in my saloni's eyes…very bad). Saloni slaps his arms lightly "aap bhi na". They both laugh and hug…while theres a shadow outside by the door watching…
Tara emerges out of nowhere and forgets to knock as she is in somewhat of a hurry. Tara, "saloni wohe…" she covers her eyes and apologizes while the duo quickly let go of each other and are completely emabarassed. Saloni, "bhabhisa aap kuch kehnay wali teeh?…" (bhabhisa u were going to say something?). tara, "haan…wohe, tum yahan aur vahan sab antakshri kehdrahay hain aur hume tumhari zaroorat hain. Chalo na…ye toh aapka palu kabhi chodnay ka naam hi nahi lete." (yes…u are here and everyones playing antakshri downstairs. Come on I need your help. And he (nahar) just never seems to let go of your hand). At which point she takes saloni's hand leads her down where everyone is. Nahar slowly follows looking thouroughly embarrassed.
Everyone is sitting with drinks and food aside and on one side is males and other side females. Dheer, "ayiye ayiye nahar bana, kitni der lagadi aapne." (come on nahar u took so long). He pulls nahar down and nahar is in between dheer and amar. Tara sits with saloni between her and aditi. Everyone is excited. It's the guys turn, well neel's to be exact. With the letter "K". he looks at shubra and sings, "khul ke muskurale tu, dard ko sharmaane deh…hawayein keh rahi hain aja choole zara…" (from movie Phir Milenge). Ends with an "A" and its shubras turn and she sings "Ae zindagi gale laga le…" (from Sadma I think). And then its Ishaan's turn and he has to sing from "L" and he has no clue. And ishaan as always, runs to saloni for help. "saloni maami meri help karo na" (saloni maami help me) in the most innocent manner. Aditi, "arre, ye to cheating hui. Tum saloni bhabhisa se nahin pooch saktay" (hey, that's cheating u can't ask saloni). Ishaan resists and continues asking saloni. And saloni gives an "please, he needs our help" look to aditi who gives in. saloni whispers in ishaan's ear and he jumps and kisses saloni on the cheek and says "your great maami" and runs back sitting on the guys side. He sings….
Next time, antakshri continues and some mystery continues to unfold gradually…
Cheers,
dcEdited by desi chic - 18 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Can't wait to know what song ishaan sang!!
desi chic thumbnail
Part 16
recap: its antakshri time in the house and ishaan is stubbed on "L" and asks saloni maami for help who whispers a song in his ear.
ishaan goes back to his seat and stays silent for a minute while everyone is staring at him... "Lekar pehla pehla pyar bharke ankhon mein khumaar jadunagri se aya hai koi aya jadugar..." everyone laughs and all the guys join in. nahar plays a nice eye contact game with saloni and shes all sharmayi hui. so now it is tara's turn with "r". tara, because its hold sings "rang barse bheegi chunar wali.." and brijesh has to sing with "E". brijesh "aacha to phir ye mere nahar ke liye hain" (ok, well this one is for my nahar). song "ek kuwara, phir gaya mara phas gaya dekho ye bechara, do din ki hai ye chandini..." (from masti). everyone laughs at nahar who is embarassed. now is it saloni's turn who has to sing with "A" as the song ends in "baja". saloni sings "Ajnabee mujhko itna bata dil mera kyun pareshaan hai, dekhke tujhko aisa lage, jaise barson ki pehchan hai" (pyar to hona hi tha?). aditi bumps saloni's shoulder with hers and saloni looks down all coy. and nahar has to sing with "A" as well. naharji sings, "Ho aisa lagta hai jo na hua hone ko hai,aisa lagta hai ab dil mera khone ko hai,varna dil kyon dhadakta, saansein kyon rukti,mere neendein kyon ud jaati..." by the end of nahar's singing no one can contain themselves and are all laughing and teasing nahar, except one...one in whose hear burns a fire..a fire of jealousy...

while all the hungama is going on, priya had drifted and brings everyone to join her in a special dance. everyone goes and are dancing together to the nimbooda song from hum dil de chuke sanam. and at that point there is some drinks going around...but no one knows that the drinks have been converted to bhaang and who did it? dheer of course! aditi scolds him when she finds brijesh in a wobbly condition. dheer says that its holi and they're just having some fun. and then he goes to give nahar some who reluctantly takes it and ends up taking another and another and another....

nahar is completely tun! and is whobbling around singing and dancing when he runs into saloni who is surprised. she inquires about his state and realizes that he is intoxicated. nahar takes saloni's arms and starts dancing with her. he's still able to mildly stand... and saloni laughs as the colours engulf her...while nearby kahin jalne ki khushboo arahi hai. not a real fire, but the jealousy mentioned before.

finally, it is evening and the guests are gone and tara takes nahar to saloni and nahar has his arm around saloni's shoulder and she has him by the arm and waist. bhabho, "saloni isse undhar lejao aur mein inhe (brijesh) ko sambhalti hoon". saloni takes nahar with some difficulty into their room. she makes him sit on the bed and closes the door. and then she cleans his face and neck with a wet cloth and helps him change is clothes. finally she manages to get him onto the bed and sits next to him. nahar meanwhile is completely gone and sleeping like a baby. saloni goes to change and wears a salwar kameez and sits by nahar again. she moves his hair away from the face and turns to turn off the light when she feels a tug on her oodhni. nahar has taken it between his hands and his holding on as if never to let go. saloni smiles and turns the light off and goes to sleep.

next day, nahar is still sleeping and moves his arm to find saloni. but instead, he finds her missing and a note is sitting on the bed. "how are u feeling? is your head hurting?...anyways, go and shower and that will make u feel better". nahar goes and does so accordingly and comes out in a towel around the bottom half. he calls saloni asking for a towel and realizes shes not around and goes to the cupboard to fetch his clothes and a towel to wipe his hair. but of course, he can't seem to find anything and then he spots another note. "I know, you cannot find anything from an organized cupboard so I pre-kept your clothes, etc. for u" and underneath the clothes are his clothes and towel. he dresses and then is worried as he cannot find his suitcase thingy or watch and he goes to the bedside table where there is another note. "what are u searching for? watch? suitcase? I knew it. check in the side drawer" and nahar does so and finds his stuff. but in the drawer there is another note. "now, go downstairs and eat and don't leave without doing so. I am at mummy's house as she had asked me to come for some reason and so I will see you in the evening. take care of yourself...for me:) and there is an imprint of a kiss on the paper, obviously from saloni's lipstick. nahar is thinking "saloni, tum yahan nahin ho to tumhari kami mujhe kitni sata rahi hai, ab mujhe ye ehsaas hua ke tumhare beger mein kitna adoora hoon. I love u and miss u" (saloni, you're not here and I am really missing u. now I realize how dependent I am in regard to u. without u, I am incomplete. I love u and miss u" and he kisses the lipstick imprint.

nahar goes downstairs, kinda lost of appetite when he is stopped by tara. tara, "devar sa kahan ja rahe hain itni jaldi kuch khalijiye. ayie" (devarsa where are u going in a hurry, come and eat". nahar, "nahin, bhabhisa, bhook nahin hai" (no, I am not hungry bhabhisa). tara, "kyun? Kyun ki saloni nahin hai? chalo bhai, mein uske jaisa swadish khana to nahin bana sakti leki agar tumne nahin khaya to saloni mujhe kahegi ki meinay uske saiyaan ko bhooka bhejdiya" (why? because saloni is not here? well I know I cannot cook like her, but if u don't eat, saloni will think I let her sweetheart leave empty stomach). at this, nahar cannot refuse and eats. and then tara hands him a tiffen of food for lunch. tara, "ye saloni ne banaya hai, aapkeliye" (saloni made this specially for u). she smiles and nahar enquires her about amar and she says, he went somewhere early in the morning. nahar leaves...
what happens next, find out later!
cheers,
dc

indiandoll89 thumbnail
That was such a cute update!!!! I thought it was adorable how she had notes for him everywhere!! Con't soon!!!
desi chic thumbnail
shukriya to everyone!!
Part 17
saloni's maeka (mom's place)...
saloni is talking to her mom and saloni expresses concern about shubra. saloni, "mummy, mere khayal se hume ab shubra ke baare mein sochna chahiye...bechari kitna kuch segai itni si umar mein" (mummy, I think we should now think about shubra. she has endured so much at such a young age). ambika, "uska kya karen beta. mein bhi chati hoon ke meri bachi ka ghar bas jaye lekin..." (what can we do about her. even I want that my child settle down but...). saloni, "lekin.." (but..) and salon's phone rings. she looks at the id and its nahar. she excuses herself and moves away attending the call.

on the phone. nahar, "kahan rehgai aap. jaanti ho saloni tumhare begar mera kya haal horaha tah." (where were u. u know saloni, I was such a mess without u). saloni, "meinay likha tah na, mein mummy ke yahan hoon. woh kya hai na, humare yahan ek rasam hai jo hum holi ke doosre din manate hain...aur mein jaanti hoon ke aapko kuch nahin milne wala isiliye meinay woh notes likhay teh aapki madat karne keliye" (I wrote on the notes thta I am at mummy's. u see there is a tradition that on the day after holi we celebrate...and I knew that u wouldn't be able to find anything, thats why I had the notes). nahar, "saloni, kahbi kabhi mein sochta hoon ke tumhare bina mein jeeta kaise tha? I mean jaise ab tumhare begar ek pal jaise sadiyon jaise lagta hai. I really miss u." (saloni, sometimes I think, how did I ever live without u? it seems every moment I am without u lasts years. I really miss u). saloni, "mein bhi aapko bahut miss karti hoon, lekin abhi aap office mein hai na? to aapko kuch kaam to hoga na?" (I miss u as well, but you're in the office right now? shouldn't u be working). nahar, "kaam ko maro goli, mein wahan aata hoon.." saloni cuts him off, "nahin, aap yahan nahin ayenge. waise bhi mein tohri der mein nikal rahi hoon." (no u will not come here. and anyways, I'll be leaving soon). nahar tries to protest but in vain. saloni says her goodbyes etc. and leaves...

while driving towards home there comes a stop with two paths. rather than the way home, she tells the driver to go the other way to the old temple (not the one she and neel went to). at the temple, her car stops next to another and she gets out and climbs the steps. she goes and prays and then starts to leave, but then looks around. she is searching when a hand touches her shoulder, "looking for me sweetheart?". she turns and there is amar. saloni, "amar, tum yahan kya karne aye ho?" (amar, why are u here?). amar encirling saloni, "dekho na saloni, tum mujhe mili, aur phir hum judaa hogaye, aur aj phir hum ek dhoosre ke saamne hai. iska matlab jaanti ho?...iska matlab ke shayad oopar wala chata hai ke hum milen." (look saloni, u and I meet, we separate, and now we are in front of each other again. what does this mean? it means that even God thinks we should be together). saloni turns and faces him, and she has a disgusted look. saloni, "amar, tum kitna gire hua ho. tum nahar ke bachpan ke dost ho, aur mein unki patni aur tum ho ke... you're pure disgusting. akhir tum chate kya ho?" (amar, u are such a low character. u are nahar's childhood friend and I am his wife and u...you're pure disgusting. what do u want anyways?). amar, "ye kaisa sawal hai saloni? tumhe to fizul sawalon se dushmani hai na? phir bhi...meinay toh humesha se sirf ek cheez chahi hai aur woh...woh ho tum - hes staring at her in the eyes saying this" (what kind of question is that saloni? as far as I can remember, u don't like time wasting questions. but still...I always only wanted one thing...and that is...that is u). hearing this, saloni is in a rage and raises her hand to slap him but amar takes her hand in mid air and caresses it. amar, "in pyare pyare haaton ka istarhan se istimaal mat karo saloni, inme karoch ajaygi aur ye mujhse bardasht nahin hoga." (don't use these beautiful hands for such purposes saloni, u might scratch them and I will not be tolerant of that). saloni releases her hand with pressure. saloni, "aur kuch kehna hai tumhe, mere paas waqt nahin hain tumhari ye behuda baatein sune ke liye" (do u have to say anything else, I don't have time for your useless talk). saying this she turns to leave but then retraces her steps and faces him. staring straight into his eyes, full of confidence, "mein nahar se bahut pyar karti hoon. aur meri zindagi mein unki jaga koi nahin lesakta. agar nahar ko, itni si bhi taklif hui to mujhse bura koi nahin hoga. -points a finger at amar- samjhe?" (I love nahar alot and no one can take his place in my life. and if he gets hurt even the slightest bit, you'll be sorry). saying so she turns and leaves. amar is still standing and smiles. he turns towards the mandir and puts his hands together as if to pray and he smiles (evil music in the back)...

at home. saloni goes to the kitchen to prepare the evening's food. she is completely lost and thinking about the conversation with amar. she doesn't notice but nahar has arrived and gone to the room to change, etc. nahar is in a playful mood and sneakly enters the kitchen and grabs saloni from behind. saloni is completely startled and jumps. nahar takes her into his arms. nahar, "tumhe dekhe begar ab sara din adhoora reh jata hai. aj office mein bhi bilkul mann hi nahin laga." (without seeing u, my whole day goes so slow and unpleasant. today in the office, I wasn't feeling great all day). saloni, "nahar, ye aap kya kar rahe hain. koi ajaye ga choriye." (nahar what are u doing, someone will come. let go). nahar, "toh kya hua, tum meri biwi ho bhai.." (so what , u are my wife...). saloni is struggling to release herself, "nahar, choriye koi dekhlega" (nahar let go someone will see). on the other hand tara was walking towards the kitchen and sees the whole epi without saloni or nahar noticing. aditi and bhabho walk out and see tara and bhabho calls tara but she sushes her and calls them over. the three of them watch and laugh. finally, saloni sees them laughing and is so embarrassed and nahar follows her gaze and is sooooooooo embarrassed. he immediately lets go and looks around. nahar, "woh mein...woh mein...saloni...saloni". tara, "woh mein woh mein kya?" (what I was I was). nahar, "woh mein... saloni ki madat kar raha tah....kyun saloni" (I was..helping saloni right saloni? - he looks towards her for support). saloni can't contain herself and runs behind bhabho all shy and smiley. she hides behind her and the three ladies are laughing. nahar feels so embarassed. nahar, "woh mujhe kuch kaam hai, mein..." (I have some work to do...) he leaves in a hurry. the three ladies giggle and saloni starts to walk back to the kitchen. tara stops her, "aap kahan chali?" (where are u going?) saloni, "khana banane...kitchen mein" (to make food in the kitchen...) tara, "kitchen ko hum log sambhal lenge. aapki wahan zyada zaroorat hai. bechare devarsa ne subhe se aapni saloni ko dekha bhi nahin teek se... jaye" (we can handle the kitchen. u are more needed over there. poor devarsa, he didn't even get a good look at his beloved saloni today). saloni smiles shyly and runs away to her room...

phew! baaki ka baad mein:) tell me what u think...

dc