Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
that was really good please countiue please 😉 😛
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're a brilliant writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably one of the best fan fics on the forum!!!!!!

great job.. I wish the real Saath Phere was like this!!!

Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Khushi*
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 6
next morning saloni gets up and gets ready. she comes out of the washroom drying her hair and nahar and looks over at nahar who is looking so cute sleeping. she sits on the edge of the bed and gets lost in her thoughts. in her thoughts she is thinking "kya mein sach mein nahar se pyar karti hoon ke...nahin, mujhe aisa nahin sochna chahiye. mujhe to shukhar karna chahiye ke mujhe nahar mila hai. lekin, woh mujhse kitna pyar karte hai, kya mein unkay is pyar ke laek hoon?" (am I relly in love with nahar...no, I shouldn't think like this, I should be happy I got him. but, he loves me so much, am I deserving of such affection?). while thinking she is drying her wet hair slowly with her towel and some drops land on nahar's face. he stirs and looks up sleepingly and affectionately at saloni who still is lost. nahar, "saloni, kya soch rahi hain? mere baaray mein na" (saloni, what are u thinking, about me right?). she nods and smiles faintly. nahar (fully awake), "mein jaanta tha. waise mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha...saloni, kya tum, kya tum mujhse pyar karti ho/." (I knew it. but I wanted to ask u something...do u, do u love me?) saloni avoids his gaze and is silent as she is unsure. she then gts relieved when tara knocks on the door. (by the way, nothing major meaning u know what has happened between saloni and nahara yet, but...😆). tara, "arre, tum dono premy kya aapnay kheyalon mein khoye raho gay yaan kuch karo gay bhi. aur aap maharaj, subha ke 8 baj gaya hain aur aap apni rani ke sapno se utnay ka naam hi nahin lete" (hey, r u two lovebirds going to be lost in each others thoughts all day or do something productive as well? and u, mr. king/prince are u going to ever come out of your dreams of your lovely queen/princess). both are embarassed. nahar, "bhabhisa, hum bas abhi woh..." (bhabhi, we will just...). tara, "sab samajhti hoon mein. jaldi tayar hokay neechay chalo, pata hain tumhare sasural wale subhe se kitni baar phone kar chuke hain?" (I know everything. hurry up and come downstairs. do u know how many times your in-laws have called already). saying so she leaves. saloni, "aap fresh hojaiye mein kapre nikal tee hoon" (u can go and freshen up while I get out your clothes). she gets up. nahar is thinking, "saloni, mein tumse bahut pyar karta hoon, aur us din ka intezaar karoonga jab tum khud mujhe nahin kehti ke tum bhi mujhse kitna pyar karti ho aur mujhe maloom hai woh din bahut kareeb hai" (saloni, I love u very much and therefore I will wait until the day u at your own will accept me and I know that day cannot be far). nahar walks out and sees saloni making the bed. she looks gorgeous with the green sari and jewlery tara gave her. and the window is open letting in a beautiful breeze easing its way through saloni's beautiful hair. nahar is completely gone. saloni looks up and calls him. he wakes up and walks towards her. takes her by the shoulders and turns her towards him. "saloni, meinay ek faisla kiya hain. mein tumhara intezaar karoonga." (saloni I have made a decision. I will wait for u) he smiles at her and she does also. saloni, "thanks". saloni hesitates for a sec but then willingly gives herself up in nahar's arms. but then she realizes that they have to leave soon and releases herself and tells him to hurry up and come down. she leaves and nahar gets dressed. they have breakfast with the family. and then saloni goes to take bhabho's blessings. and bhabho says, "dhoodho nahao, phoolo phalo" (bathe in purifying milk, prosper and grow - yes in terms of offspring...by the way, I don't really know if that's a good translation. koi madat karo na?). and saloni while reaching for bhabho's feet looks at nahar who smiles. brijesh, "sun liya tum dono ne. ab jaldi se koi achi khabar bhi suna dena" (did the both of u get that. now hurry up and give us good news). saloni and nahar get all embarassed and tara shoos them off to the car. in the car, both are quiet. nahar puts the radio on and a song is playin...do dil milrahay hain, magar chupke chupke (from pardes - beautiful song). both of them think of each other. finally they reach saloni's parents house. nahar opens the door for saloni and she gets out. all of a sudden an unexpected strong wind rips through saloni's hair and nahar has his back to that direction so he can see, but saloni has her hands blocking the wind and her pallu from the sari starts to slide. she turns the other way and just as she does, her falls off the shoulder but she catches it just on time. (sorry guys, nahar only got a glimpse nothing too spicy here yet). saloni is embarassed and fixes herself. they both walk to the door and nahar rings the bell. shubhra opens it. she is so happy to her. shubhra, "saloni di! kaisi hain aap" (saloni sis how are u). and she pulls her into her arms and they hug cute sister moment). shubhra yells, "mummy papa dekho to kaun aya hain. pata hai hum apko kitna miss kartay hain di" (mum, dad look whose here. u know how much we miss u sis). and the next part will come soon. valentines in this fanfic will be clelbrated when the couple are on their honeymoon so until next time, enjoy!
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Part 6
next morning saloni gets up and gets ready. she comes out of the washroom drying her hair and nahar and looks over at nahar who is looking so cute sleeping. she sits on the edge of the bed and gets lost in her thoughts. in her thoughts she is thinking "kya mein sach mein nahar se pyar karti hoon ke...nahin, mujhe aisa nahin sochna chahiye. mujhe to shukhar karna chahiye ke mujhe nahar mila hai. lekin, woh mujhse kitna pyar karte hai, kya mein unkay is pyar ke laek hoon?" (am I relly in love with nahar...no, I shouldn't think like this, I should be happy I got him. but, he loves me so much, am I deserving of such affection?). while thinking she is drying her wet hair slowly with her towel and some drops land on nahar's face. he stirs and looks up sleepingly and affectionately at saloni who still is lost. nahar, "saloni, kya soch rahi hain? mere baaray mein na" (saloni, what are u thinking, about me right?). she nods and smiles faintly. nahar (fully awake), "mein jaanta tha. waise mujhe aapse kuch poochna tha...saloni, kya tum, kya tum mujhse pyar karti ho/." (I knew it. but I wanted to ask u something...do u, do u love me?) saloni avoids his gaze and is silent as she is unsure. she then gts relieved when tara knocks on the door. (by the way, nothing major meaning u know what has happened between saloni and nahara yet, but...😆). tara, "arre, tum dono premy kya aapnay kheyalon mein khoye raho gay yaan kuch karo gay bhi. aur aap maharaj, subha ke 8 baj gaya hain aur aap apni rani ke sapno se utnay ka naam hi nahin lete" (hey, r u two lovebirds going to be lost in each others thoughts all day or do something productive as well? and u, mr. king/prince are u going to ever come out of your dreams of your lovely queen/princess). both are embarassed. nahar, "bhabhisa, hum bas abhi woh..." (bhabhi, we will just...). tara, "sab samajhti hoon mein. jaldi tayar hokay neechay chalo, pata hain tumhare sasural wale subhe se kitni baar phone kar chuke hain?" (I know everything. hurry up and come downstairs. do u know how many times your in-laws have called already). saying so she leaves. saloni, "aap fresh hojaiye mein kapre nikal tee hoon" (u can go and freshen up while I get out your clothes). she gets up. nahar is thinking, "saloni, mein tumse bahut pyar karta hoon, aur us din ka intezaar karoonga jab tum khud mujhe nahin kehti ke tum bhi mujhse kitna pyar karti ho aur mujhe maloom hai woh din bahut kareeb hai" (saloni, I love u very much and therefore I will wait until the day u at your own will accept me and I know that day cannot be far). nahar walks out and sees saloni making the bed. she looks gorgeous with the green sari and jewlery tara gave her. and the window is open letting in a beautiful breeze easing its way through saloni's beautiful hair. nahar is completely gone. saloni looks up and calls him. he wakes up and walks towards her. takes her by the shoulders and turns her towards him. "saloni, meinay ek faisla kiya hain. mein tumhara intezaar karoonga." (saloni I have made a decision. I will wait for u) he smiles at her and she does also. saloni, "thanks". saloni hesitates for a sec but then willingly gives herself up in nahar's arms. but then she realizes that they have to leave soon and releases herself and tells him to hurry up and come down. she leaves and nahar gets dressed. they have breakfast with the family. and then saloni goes to take bhabho's blessings. and bhabho says, "dhoodho nahao, phoolo phalo" (bathe in purifying milk, prosper and grow - yes in terms of offspring...by the way, I don't really know if that's a good translation. koi madat karo na?). and saloni while reaching for bhabho's feet looks at nahar who smiles. brijesh, "sun liya tum dono ne. ab jaldi se koi achi khabar bhi suna dena" (did the both of u get that. now hurry up and give us good news). saloni and nahar get all embarassed and tara shoos them off to the car. in the car, both are quiet. nahar puts the radio on and a song is playin...do dil milrahay hain, magar chupke chupke (from pardes - beautiful song). both of them think of each other. finally they reach saloni's parents house. nahar opens the door for saloni and she gets out. all of a sudden an unexpected strong wind rips through saloni's hair and nahar has his back to that direction so he can see, but saloni has her hands blocking the wind and her pallu from the sari starts to slide. she turns the other way and just as she does, her falls off the shoulder but she catches it just on time. (sorry guys, nahar only got a glimpse nothing too spicy here yet). saloni is embarassed and fixes herself. they both walk to the door and nahar rings the bell. shubhra opens it. she is so happy to her. shubhra, "saloni di! kaisi hain aap" (saloni sis how are u). and she pulls her into her arms and they hug cute sister moment). shubhra yells, "mummy papa dekho to kaun aya hain. pata hai hum apko kitna miss kartay hain di" (mum, dad look whose here. u know how much we miss u sis). and the next part will come soon. valentines in this fanfic will be clelbrated when the couple are on their honeymoon so until next time, enjoy!
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Part 6
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Part 7
Everyone welcomes saloni and nahar into the house and everyone sounds so happy. everyone is sitting and talking casually about things and asking about hal chal etc. kaveri, "kyun saloni di, ab apko bana sa ki pasand ke baray mein kafi kuch pata chal gaya hoga na. waise hume to abhi nahin pata to humnay jo socha wohi banadiya, pata nahin inhe accha lage ya na lage." (so saloni di, u probably now know what nahar likes and dislikes, but u see we don't so we just made whatever. who knows if he'll like it or not). saloni smiles shyly and nahar, "nahin, kaverji aisi koi baat nahin hai." (no kaveri its nothing like that). ambika, "kaveri beta, chalo hum dono kitchen mein chalte hain." (kaveri, lets go to the kitchen) and the both do. saloni, "papa, shubhra kahan gayi?" (papa, where is shubhra). papa, "abhi to yaheen teeh, shayad undhar hogi" (she was just here, maybe shes inside). saloni, "mein dekh kar aati hoon" (I'll go and see). she leaves and goes to shubhra;s room where she finds shubhra holding saloni's doll (yes the one they show on the title track) and crying. shes saying, "saloni di, aap kitni achhi hain aur mein...mujhe maaf kardena" (saloni di u are so nice and I...please forgive me). saloni comes and sits behind her on the bed and puts her hand on her head and smoothes her hair. and turns her face around with by holding her chin. saloni, "meinay to tujhe kitna phelay maaf kardiya tah aur tu abhi tak, pagli kahin ki. ab chup kar varna mein bhi roh doongi" (I forgave u a long time and you're still, silly girl. and now stop crying otherwise I will too). and she wipes shubhra;s tears while her eyes are still watery. nahar comes in at that point. nahar, "aur agar ye rohnay lagen to mujhe dard hoga aur mujhe acha nahin lage ga to ab bilkul chup" (and if she starts crying then I will be hurt and feel bad so stop). shubhra smiles and saloni blushes. shubhra, "di aap kitni lucky hain ke apko inta pyar karne wala pati mila" (saloni di u are so lucky u have such a loving husband). ambika calls out for saloni and she says, "aap dono baat kariye mein abhi ayi" (u to talk and I'll be back). so shubhra and nahar are left alone in the room. nahar moves a little closer. nahar, "shubhra, mujhe tumse kuch poochna tah. samajh nahin aata kaise...woh tum to saloni ki pasand aur napasand ke baare mein kafi kuch jaanti hogi na. woh mujhe..." (shubra, I wanted to ask u something. don't know how...um, u proabably know lots about what saloni likes and dislikes. well I ...). shubhra, "oh aacha, mein samajh gayi aapko di ke baare mein jana hai. lekin..." (oh I see u want to know more about di but...). shes teasing him but saloni walks in and "nahar, chaliye khana lag gaya hai" (nahar, lets go the food is ready). nahar looks at shubhra as if to say we'll talk of this later and leaves. shubhra is about to get up when saloni takes her by the arm and sits her down. saloni, "kya baate horahi teeh" (what were u two talking about). shubhra, "woh kuch khaas nahin, jija sa..." (nothing too important, but jijasa...).Nahar pokes his head in and says, "chalen, khaana tayar hogaya hai" (shall we, the food is ready). saloni looks at shubhra nervously and gets up and she leaves nahar is by the door holding his arm out in the "ladies first" manner and shubhra follows and she winks at nahar. at the table...everyone is eating and talking. shubhra, "arre jijasa lagta hai ke ab aapko ab saloni di ke haath se banaya hua khaana hi hajam hota hai. dekhiye na, aapne to kuch liya hi nahin" (jijasa - referring to nahar - it seems as though only food made by di can be digested by u I mean u haven't even ate anything). nahar, "nahin aisi koi baat nahin, abhi to shuru kiya hai" (its nothing like that, I've just started). he gives saloni a worried look as if to say "what are they going to feed me now". saloni giggles as shubhra pours on some more food and another roti onto nahar's plate who is saying " bas, bas, bas..." (enough, enough, enough). nahar looks at the plate thinking "arre yaar, ke kahan phas gaya mein" (oh no, look where I've gotten myself into). he didn't want to be rude so he proceeds and by the end of it he looks ready to explode. saloni looks over and offers him some water, he takes it and in the process, he folds his hand over her hand and smiles teasingly as if to say "now what are u going to do?". saloni gives him a look and she tries to free her hand without causing attraction. she gives him a nervous look and kaveri clears her throat loudly and nahar snaps out of it and says, "saloni, chodo na" (saloni let go) and she gives him a stern look. and he drinks away. finally the meal is over and everyone is sitting in the family room talking away when nahar announces that they should leave. saloni and him take the parent's blessings and saloni hugs samar, kaveri and shubra and the goodbyes are said and some crying occurs including saloni. kaveri, "banasa inhe lejaiye varna hum sab rote rahegay aur aapko yahan se jaanay nahin denegay" (nahar, take her from here otherwise we'll all cry and will not let u leave). of course, smart nahar takes saloni by the shoulders and they leave. Enjoy!
cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Part 8
nahar is driving home and saloni asks him to drive towards the mandir and he does so willingly. when they arrive, saloni is about to open the door when nahar who is already standing outside opens it for her in a "ladies first" gesture. saloni smiles and gets out. they both start walking up the long fleet of stairs and at one point saloni's foot misses the ground and she slips only to land up in nahar's arms. there is a brief sweet moment of eye contact and nahar, "tum teekh ho?" (are u ok). saloni nods and they continue walking. they both close their eyes and fold their hands together in prayer. saloni is praying, "hey bhagwaan, please mujhe itni himmat dena ke mein nahar ko humesha kush rak sakoon aur unkay saare gham mujhe dedena" (please God, give me enough strength so that I always keep nahar happy and give me all of his sorrows). nahar is praying, "bhagwaan ji, aapne saloni ko mujhe deh kar mujhe itna kuch deh diya hai ke kuch aur maangnay ko raha hi nahin. phir bhi, meri aapsay yehi dua hai ke saloni aur mera saath humesha baney rakhna sada ke liye" (oh Lord, u have given me everything by giving me saloni, but still I request of u that may our companionship be strong and everlasting). nahar is finished first and stares at saloni who finishes. nahar, "kya maanga?" (what did u ask for?). saloni, "kehtay hain ke jo maango woh kisiko batana nahin chaiye varna woh sach nahin hota" (they say that u shouldn't tell anyone what u asked for or it will not come true). nahar has a slightly worried expression and thinks to himself "acha hua tumne mujhe abhi bata diya, ab mein bhi tumhe nahin bataoonga" (good thing u told me, now I won't tell u anything). saloni notices, "kya hua? aap pareshaan dikh rahe hain?" (what happened, u seem distrubed). nahar, "kuch nahin, lekin mein janta hoon ke aapne kya manga" (nothing, but I know what u asked for). saloni, "accha, kaise? kya manga maine?" (oh really, how? and what did I ask). nahar, "mein nahin bataoonga, varna woh sach kaise hoga" (I'm not going to say, otherwise it will not come true). saloni laughs at him and hes got the "what? what;s so funny look". saloni nods her head and takes parshaad from the pandit and so does nahar. saloni points towards the exit and says, "chalen" (shall we?). and they both smile. before they leave they take the pandit's ashirwaad.the pandit gives them blessing of being together forever and both leave happily. upon reaching home, they find everyone sitting in the living room laughing and talking. nahar, "arre bhai kya horahai koi hume bhi to batao" (hey, what's going on, someone tell us too). tara, "aapko ko to hum tab batatay na devarsa agar aap kuch samajh paatay. mera matlab hai ke aj kal aapko apni banni ke ilava kuch samajh aata hi nahin hain?" (well we would tell u if u could understand but it seems that these days u only understand and only know saloni). she laughs and nahar is extremely embarassed. brijesh, "kyon tang kar rahi ho mere bicharay bhai ko...woh to pehle se hi khoya khoya rehta hai" (why are u pulling my brother's leg...hes already lost these days - referring to saloni). saloni is all shy. nahar, "bhaisa aap bhi..." (brother u to..). bhabho, "mat chero mere bachay ko. tu idhar aa mere paas aur bata khaana vaana kaisa tha, aur saloni ghar mein sab kaise hain?" (quit joking around with my child. u come here - referring to nahar- and tell me how was the food and saloni how is everyone in the house?). saloni, "sab teekh hain" (everyones fine). nahar goes and sits next to bhabho. piya, "saloni bhabhi aapko to abhi packing karni hogi na? chaliye mein aapki madat karti hoon" (saloni bhabhi, u probably still have to pack, let me help u). saloni nods and smiles in appreciation and they both go upstairs.
Next morning... the house is abuzz as saloni and nahar are going and everyone is saying good byes and last minute packaging etc. finally nahar comes down with the luggage and him bhabho does saloni and nahar's aarti and they seek her and brijesh and tara's blessings. the goodbyes are sent and they turn to leave but saloni stops midway as someone has caught her dupatta (shes wearing a churidaar salwar suit - peach). she turns and its ishaan who is crying. ishaan, "saloni mammi, aap jaldi ghar aaye ga kyon ki sirf aap hi ho jo mera khayal rakhti ho" (saloni maami hurry and come home cause youre the only one in this house who takes care of me). tara, "accha bacha, hum nahin rakhtay?" (oh really we don;t?). ishaan, "saloni mammi humesha mere liye chocolates laati hain aur aap log mana kar dete ho" (she always brings me chocolates and u ppl always refuse). they all laugh and saloni takes ishaan's face in her hands and wipes his tears. saloni, "don't worry. mein jaldi aaoongi aur...idhar aao (pulls his face closer as if to tell a secret). mein switzerland se imported chocolates lekar aaongi specially tumhare liye teekh hai?" (dont worry. I will come soon...come here. I will bring specially imported chocolates for u). he nods and gets all excited and they leave.
sorry it took so long!
cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Part 9
upon arriving in Switzerland, the couple take a taxi to the hotel they're staying at. they go to the reception and nahar mentions their names and the receptionist confirms "Mr. Nahar Singh and Mrs. Saloni Singh"' booked under a honeymoon suite. an employee grabs their luggage and lead the way to their room.
the room...when u walk in, theres a grand, king size bed on the right side and when u walk straight there is a mini sitting room and beyond that is a sundeck and on the right hand side is a luxurious bathroom with a jacuzzi/shower. between the sitting room and sundeck is a huge window with beautiful drapes. (kaisa laga - I just kinda made it up so). anyways, the idea being that the place is grand and confortable. the hotel employee drops off the luggage and says that if they need anything they can just call them on the phone (next to the bed, on the bedside table). he leaves and nahar walks around inspecting the place. nahar, "kaafi khoobsurat hai na? (its really beautiful isn't it?). saloni, "bahut zaada." smiling (very).
saloni takes a suitcase and tries to pick it up but instead starts dragging the heavy thing towards the bed. nahar notices and takes it from her hands and puts it on the bed and smiles at her. she smiles back. she opens it up. saloni, "nahar, kyun na aap ja kar naha lijiye aur mein tab tak aapke kapre vagera nikalti hoon" (nahar, why don't u go shower while I find your clothes and stuff). nahar, "teek hai, lekin mera towel?" (ok, and my towel?). saloni, "hain, abhi deti hoon" (yes, I will just give it to u). she looks through the suitcase and pulls out nahar's towel and gives it to him and he goes to shower.
meanwhile...saloni is going through the suitcase trying to figure out the clothes and put them into the armoire when the phone rings. she picks up and the receptionist from the hotel tells her she has a call from india. she excitedly says yes to receive it. on the phone...tar, "saloni! kaisi ho tum?!" (saloni how are u) piya, "bhabhi, bhaiya kaise hain? (bhabhi, how is nahar), brijesh "tum dono kaise ho, aur safar kaisa raha, wahan teek paunchgaye na?" (how are u two and how was the journey, did u get there ok?). saloni is trying not to burst out laughing when she hears bhabho scream shut up to all the excited people. she comes on (its speaker phone). bhabho, "saloni beta, mein jaanti hoon ke tum to teekh hi, fikar to mujhe us nalaik nahar ki hain. aj kal uske hosh jo tikaanay nahin rehtay (shes smiling to everyone, teasing saloni). phir bhi, tum kaisi ho beta? (saloni my dear, I know that u are probably well, I'm worried about that silly nahar as hes not himself these days - referring to how hes a slave to saloni now - but still, how are u dear?). saloni, "mein bahut achi hoon, aur nahar bhi teekh hain. ghar mein sab kaise hain" (I'm very well and so is nahar. how is everyone at home). bhabho, "tum sun hi rahi ho, tumhari awaaz sun kar kaisay sab mein jaan agayi hain..." ishaan is tryingto speak to saloni. bhabho, "...saloni beta, ye ishaan tumse baat karna chata hai" (u have heard how everyone has gotten life back into them after hearing your voice...saloni ishaan wants to talk to u). ishaan, "saloni maami kaisi hain aap? mein bhi acha hoon, aur aapko abhi se bahut miss kar raha hoon..." (aunty saloni how are u? I'm fine too, and I already miss u so much...). saloni, "acha, tum mujhe miss kar rahay teh yaan apni chocolates ke baare mein soch raha teh?" (oh really, were u missing me or was it your chocolates that you're thinking of). ishaan, "nahin such mein...chocolates bhi, lekin mein aapko zaada miss karta hoon" (no really...chocolates too, but I miss u more). saloni laughs and everyone on the phone too. tara, "saloni nahar kahaan hai?" (where is nahar?). saloni, "woh naharay hain...lijiye agay, ek minute" (hes showering...here he is just a minute). nahar walks out...yes, yes without a shirt just a black stringed necklace with a mdpiece of an "N" and he just has a towel wrapped around his bottom half (hes wearing boxers don't worry). and hes drying his hair with a smaller towel and asks saloni who it is while drying. she keeps her hand over the phone and says its from home and gets up so he sits down and has the phone between his right chin and shoulder. hes trying to dry his hair and talk on the phone at the same time.nahar, "khani gamba sabko" (hello to everyone). brijesh, "nahar, safar kaisa raha? aur jaga kaisi hai?" (nahar, how was the journey and how is the place?). saloni all of a sudden takes the towel from nahar's hand and gently moves closer and starts drying his hair for him. piya, "bhaiya, wahan ka mausam kaisa hai?" (bhaiya, how is the weather there?). nahar, "babhut hi suhaana hai..." (beautiful... - hes referring to saloni). bhabho, "kaisa hai mera bacha" (how is my son). nahar, "ab bahut aacha hoon...mera matlab ke aap sab ki awaaz sun kar bahut acha hoon" (very well now...I mean now that I have heard all your voices). hes looking up at saloni in a dazed manner and snaps out of it. brijesh, "acha, saloni ko phone do" (ok, give the phone to saloni). he offers the phone to saloni and moves a little bit aside.saloni seems to gesture, "what is it" nahar shrugs his head. saloni sits down (sitting right next to nahar). her dupatta falls off her shoulder (shes still wearing the sleevelses peace churidaar salwar kameez). and she brushes it back with her right hand and the dupatta falls on nahar's face...background music, "tum mile di khile aur jeenay ko kya chiye.." saloni on the phone, "hello". brijesh, "saloni, dekho tum apna aur nahar ka khayal rakhna kyun ki woh to nalyak hain aur tum samjhdaar." (saloni, take care of yourself and nahar, because he is a fool). everyone laughs and nahar is playing with the end of salon's top. saloni is laughing and they say their goodbyes. nahar aks, "kya hua, itna kyon has rahi ho?" (what happened, why are u laughing so much?). saloni, "woh isliye...brijesh bhaisa mujhe kehray teh ke mein aapka aur mera khayal rakhoon, aur khas aapka bhi" (because...brijesh was telling me to take care of me and u especially u). nahar, "mera? mujhe kya hua hai.." (me, what happened to me?). saloni giggles, "kuch nahin, sirf kehrahay teh ke aap..aap tohray budhoo hain" (nothing,, just that u are...are a bit of a fool". nahar has a strict look and saloni is scared. nahar breaks out in a smile and they both start laughing. saloni is unaware but she is in nahar's arms and she takes hold of nahar's arm. she then calms and realizes her postion and is shy and gets up saying she is going to go take shower. however, the end of her dupatta had gotten stuck in nahar's necklace when she had pushed it away and saloni comes tumbling down into nahar's bare arms. she has her arms wrapped around his neck and he has her in his arms. they look into each others eyes... song in the background.. ek ajnabee sa, ehsaas dil ko sataay. shayad yehi toh hai pyar (from lucky no time for love)...
cheers,
dc
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
dat was so romantic..continue FAST
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumud_Kshitij

dat was so romantic..continue FAST

haha. here goes...

by the way u guys are so awesome! thanks for the comments I love reading them...

Part 10 is it? Anyways, here goes...

so saloni is lying on nahar's lap and they are having a romantic moment but someone has to be the haddi in the kabob, and it is the person who knocks on the door. nahar and saloni are jolted out of their dreams (especially nahar) and saloni is extremely shy and embarassed. saloni, "mein dekhti hoon" (I'll get it). but as soon as she gets up she gets pulled back again and its cause her dupatta is still stuck in nahar's necklace! the person at the door knocks again. saloni is desperately trying to get her dupatta loose while nahar just seems to have lost himself as he is only staring at her beautiful face twisted in a worried expression. in order to get a better look, saloni moves in closer to nahar who is being naughty and just smiling at saloni's frusteration. saloni gives him a stern and hopeless look. she tries again. saloni, "nahar, meri madat kijiye. dekho na koi bahar knock kar raha hai aur aap...aap muskrarahay ho." (nahar, help me. look someone is knocking outside and u...you're smiling). she gives him a hopeless look and continues. knock again. saloni, "ek minute" (one minute). nahar smiles and slowly tries to remove the dupatta but saloni hasn't removed her hands from doing so either so there is some finger interaction. saloni moves her hands away. saloni, "nahar jaldi kijiye" (nahar hurry up). knock again. nahar, "aap jayie darwaaza kholiye, mein isse dekhta hoon" (u go open the door, I'll see to this). saloni, "lekin nahar, aisay?" (but nahar like this?). nahar, "saloni tumhara to sirf dupatta hain, meinay to kuch bhi nahin pehna" (saloni u just don't have your dupatta, I'm not even wearing anything - well he has the towel and boxers but...) saloni hesitates, and then she gets up, fixes her top and her hair and goes to the door. she opens it slowly. a man steps in and closes his hands in a "namaste" in front of her. she does the same. he is a young indian man. guy, "namaste. mera naam aditiya chopra hain aur mein is hotel ka manager hoon. (saloni smiles and nods). aap Mrs. Singh hongi right? (saloni nods) Mr. Nahar Singh nahin nazar arahy?" (hi. my name is Aditya Chopra and I am the manager of this hotel. u must be Mrs. Singh right? - she nods - Mr. Singh doesn't seem to be around?). saloni, "...ahh...woh abhi naharay hain to..." (...uh...hes showering right now so...). chopra, "oh accha koi baat nahin unse phir mulaqat hojaygi. waise mein apni tareef karnay aya tah aur agar aap ko kisi cheez ki bhi zaroorat ho to aap beh jhijhak mere paas ayiay ga. (saloni nods and smiles in appreciation). ab mein chalta hoon. bye" (oh I see, I'll meet him later than. I just came to introduce myself. if u need anything, please just ask me and don't hesitate at all. saloni closes the door. she leans against it for support and sighs. she then notices that nahar is nowhere to be seen. she walks towards the bed and calls his name. nahar is sitting on the floor still fussing over the dupatta. saloni, "nahar, woh koi mr.chopra teh is hotel ke mangager. humse apni tareef kararahay teh. achay insaan lagtay hain. kehrahay teh ke aapse baad mein milenge...nahar?" (nahar, it was a mr.chopra the manager of this hotel. he just wanted to introduce himself. he seems like a nice man and said he'll meet you later...nahar?) she notices that nahar is isn't even paying attention. a few seconds later, he looks up "kya hua?" (what happened?). saloni bursts out laughing. nahar is confused and asks what is so funny but saloni just laughs. she leaves saying that she is going to shower. nahar is thinking about how beautiful saloni looks when she laughs.
in the evening... saloni comes out of the bathroom and notices nahar watching tv. hes dressed in casual attire (well but not completely fitted shirt and sports pants). she walks out in a blue and lilac coloured sleevless churidaar suit. saloni sits next to him on the sofa. saloni, "kya dekh rahay ho?" (what are u watching). before he can answer, the phone rings. saloni picks up, "hello". person on the other end, "Mrs.Singh, there is a phone call for you from India, would you like to receive it?" saloni, "yes, please connect me". its from her mayka (parent's place). narpat, "saloni beta! kaisi hai tu?" (saloni dear how are u). saloni, "papa, mein bahut achi hoon. aap sab kaisay hain?" (papa, I'm very fine how is everyone?). ambika, "sab, teek hai aur tumhe bahut yaad kartay hain" (eveyones fine and we miss u alot). saloni, "mein bhi mummy. shubhra kahan hai kaisi hai?" (me too mum. where is shubhra and how is she). shubhra, "mein yahin hoon didi. kaisa hai aapka honeymoon? wahan ja kar hume bhool gayi abhi say?" (I'm right here. how is your honeymoon? u have already forgotten us here eh?). saloni, "chal pagli kahin ki. tu sab ka khayal rakhti hain na? (u silly girl. are u taking care of everyone?). shubhra, "of course di, lekin jiju aapka khayal rakhtay hai na?" (of course, but does nahar take care of u?) saloni, "kudh hi poochle" (ask yourself). saloni calls nahar, "nahar, shubhra hai.." (nahar its shubhra). nahar takes the call and he speaks with everyone and they say the goodbyes. after, saloni speaks, "kitni ajeeb baat hai na nahar? abhi hume ek din hua hai wahan se aay huay aur abhi se sab phone kar ke hume apni yaad dilrahay hain. itna sa bhi sabar nahin hota hum mein" (isn't it odd nahar? its only been one day since we've come here and alreayd everyones phoned saying how much they miss us and we miss them too. we don't have much patience). nahar, "yeh to kuch bhi nahin hai saloni. kabhi kabar hum aisay logon se miljaatay hain jinse ek pal ki bhi judaai hum nahin sehan patay. ek minute bhi is sadi jaisa lagta hai...(he smiles at her)". (thats nothing saloni. sometimes we meet people in our life from whom we cannot live even a minute without. each minute feels like a century... -he smiles-). saloni gets the hint and feels the same but does not exert her feelings.
next day...nahar is calling saloni to hurry up as their tour guide is awaiting them downstairs. saloni "aayi bas ek minute" (I'm coming just one minute). a minute later, saloni comes out of the bathroom in a black fitted jacket with a khaki coloured tank top underneath and in khaki coloured capris pants. her hair is pulled back from the front but is down. the only piece of jewelery shes wearing is a small mangalsutra. nahar looks her down and is impressed but gives and expressionless face. saloni worried, "acchi nahin hain?" (is it not nice?). nahar moves closer and holds her by the shoulders, "achi nahin hain...bahut achi hain - she smiles and looks down shyly- jaanti ho saloni, tum kuch bhi pehno, mere liye tumse aur khoobsurat koi nahin hai...acha ab chalen?" (its not nice...but really nice - she smiles - . u know saloni, whatever u wear, for me you are the most beautiful person in the world...shall we?) so they go out downstairs and meet their guide who is a young not bad looking guy (who should it be?). he takes them around town. and they spend the day looking at the buildings, museums, places in general. During lunch, they end up in a new Swiss/Indian restaurant. And what do you know, they meet the owner, one of nahar's good friends jai. jai and nahar shake hands and hug and nahar introduces saloni as his wife. jai, "namaste bhabhiji. yeh aap kahan phas gayi is duffer ke saath. chalo, iske liye to acha hai, koi to aya ise sumbhalnay ko" (hi bhabhi. look where you've gotten stuck, with this idiot. well, its good for him as there is someone to take good care of him now.) they laugh and nahar gives a pretend annoyed look but they all laugh. nahar asks about jai's married life as he hadn't seen him in a while. jai says that he is engaged and is going to india in the next month to get married. jai, "mein bhi agalay mahinay india jaraha hoon apni azaadi katil karnay ke liye" (I'm going to india the next month to kill my freedom). they all laugh and jai invites them to his wedding and tells them to come and visit.
the next day...saloni and nahar are goin to try out some skiing as that is what switzerland is popular for right? so they go up to the wintery hills and are stunned by the beauty of the mountains. there are two special instructors for them as neither of them have attempted skiing before. saloni is kinda scared. saloni, "nahar, mujhe dar lagraha hai..." (nahar, I'm scared). nahar, "saloni, mein hoon na. aur waise bhi mein bhi to pehli baar ski kar raha hoon" (saloni, I'm here with u. and anyways, I;m sking for the first time too right?). both instructors are males (yes, yes, good looking young swiss guys). as the one guy is helping saloni put on her gear, nahar is getting uncomfortable and a little bit jealous. he starts to move ahead to the start position and trips over one of his skis abnd away he goes...down the hill not knowing what to do. saloni is freaking out yelling after him and with the help of the instructor she quickly learns how to move the skis and stop. she goes after nahar. and he finaly moves one of his skis to a side and stops but with some rolling in the snow. saloni finds him covered. saloni out of breath "nahar...nahar...aap teek to hain. nahar?" (nahar...nahar...are u ok? nahar?). nahar pokes his head up and gives saloni a very innocent look and after a brief pause. saloni bursts out laughing. while trying to suppress her laugh she says, "sorry...I'm sorry lekin..." (sorry...sorry but...). nahar looks upset and then he smiles his cute little smile. saloni holds out her hand to help him up nahar waits a few seconds and takes it. but instead of getting up, he pulls saloni into the snow towards him. saloni, "nahar!!" and they start throwing snow at each other and have a good time. and finally they learn the techniques and are on their way.
they reach their room and are just too tired. nahar falls on the bed. and they both laugh thinking about their day. saloni goes to shower and she then tells nahar to. nahar, "saloni, kyun na hum kal shopping karnay jaye?" (saloni why don't we go shopping tomorrow). saloni, "haan, mein bhi yehi soch rahi teeh" (ya, thats what I was thinking).
next day...by the way, this is going to be my late valentines part but I will post it soon so watch this space. enjoy!
dc