Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Kumud_Kshitij

i cant read hindi dat much...I just understand simple ones buh dis I cannot Understand n I really want 2 read

I'll try and do a translation here for you. hope it helps...

hello everyone! sorry, I took so much time.
Part 4
so saloni and nahar reach their room. saloni, "u  go to the washroom while I take out some clothes for u." nahar nods and does so. nahar is finished washing his face and is asking for a towel. nahar, "saloni, can u give me a towel". he says this while coming out and he doesn't notice but there is a play ball on the floor. saloni is searching in the closet. saloni, "yes, I'll just bring it." and don't know why, but nahar is in somewhat of a hurry and his foot touches the ball and he slips. saloni notices and runs to grab him. nahar gathers support from the side table so his hand is sitting on top of it. but before that, saloni catches him. her right arm is wraped around his left side and reaching around his back and she has hold of his right hand. they both look into each others eyes. after a few seconds saloni becomes shy and lets go of nahar (who still has his hand on the table). saloni, "are u alright?". nahar, "ya, just... I think (what's that little boy's name, well him)was playing and he..." saloni looks over at the closet where she dropped the towel and goes to fetch it. nahar on the other hand crosses his right hand infront of his chest and holds his face with the left hand and smiles thinking of saloni. saloni turns around facing him, "here..." and she starts giggling and trying to suppress her laugh. nahar, "why are u laughing so much, tell me what's so funny?." saloni, "you..." and points towards his face and continues laughing. nahar is frantic, "what...?" and notices she is pointing to his face and starts wiping his face even more.nahar, "saloni, what is it?". all the while laughing, saloni takes hold of nahar's right arm and takes him towards the mirror. in the mirror nahar notices blue ink all over his face! nahar, "how did this...?" he turns and looks at the bed side table and there is sitting a pen which has exploded and the ink is all over the table. nahar is thoroughly embarrassed. and looks at saloni, whose still giggling and he looks lost for a sec and then starts laughing with her. then piya knocks on the door, "ehem". both saloni and nahar look over. piya, "bhaiya, what do u have on your face?" she starts laughing too. piya, "bhaiya, you're just too much. brijesh bhaiya and tara bhabhi are asking for you downstairs" and she walks away laughing. nahar looks at saloni, "I'll just..." and points to the bathroom. saloni goes to the closet and pulls out some new clothes for nahar and gives them to him. they both walk downstairs, where everyone is waiting for them. nahar, "what's wrong? you called for us?" brijesh, "nahar, we all have come to the conclusion that u do too much work and don't put as much care into yourself. we realize that saloni is here now, but still we have come up with a solution." nahar looks at saloni in a worried expression and looks back at his brother. nahar, "meaning?". tara, "meaning u and saloni are going to switzerland for two weeks!" piya, "for your honeymoon!!". and tara hands nahar the tickets. tara, "your flight is for the day after tomorrow (night)". nahar, "but all this?...so soon?". brijesh, "no ifs no buts. well, u know if I had such an opportunity, I would grab those tickets right there and then. *sigh* but I don't have such luck..." looks at tara who is glaring at him. brijesh, "I was just joking....?" brijesh, "seriously, u two are going. u've done more than enough work and now its time for relaxation and getting to know each other better." nahar looks at saloni and smiles and looks back at bhaiya bhabhi, "thanks". he hugs brijesh and takes his blessings and bhabho's and bhabhi's. everyones so haapy. piya, "wow, saloni bhabhi your so lucky. I'm telling u, this is a good opportunity to get the whip tied around brother *wink*". everyone laughs.
saloni is in her room thinking and smiling. nahar walks in. nahar, "what happened. what are u thinking of that's making u smile?" saloni, "nothing, I was thinking I'm so lucky... oh, I almost forgot, I brought something for u." she goes to the closet and pulls out a wrapped box and sits next to nahar. and presents it to him. nahar, "for me eh?" he opens it up and inside he finds a pocket watch. he opens the watch and on one side is a picture of him and saloni. he looks at it for a minute. nahar, "saloni, your choice is amazing, doubtless. now, whenever you're not around and I miss u, I will look at this watch." he looks at her and has an innocent sa look. nahar, "thanks, this watch will remind me of your love with every passing moment." they hug. nahar, "but I forgot to get u something." saloni, "don't worry, I'll get something later" and she smiles. they are still hugging.
2 more days till they leave for the honeymoon!
cheers,
dc
hope it helps. next time I'll try and use more understandable lanuage or I will translate it right after. enjoy!

zoya786uk thumbnail
thanx the transalation helped it waz a great part
Ashmit_Pooja thumbnail
bRILLIANT IT IS AWESOME LUV IT IN ENGLISH! THE TRANSLATION IS WAT I CAN READ///SO PLZ ALWAYS POST IT IN ENGLISH!!! THANX IT WAS AWESOME! UR A TERRIFIC WRITER! AWESOME! 2 GUD! SUPERP! GR8 JOB
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
GREAT JOB! Ur an awesome write! continue soon! thanx for the translation!
desi chic thumbnail
hello everyone, heres the next part!
Part 5
saloni is downstairs helping the cook make food for the evening. the cook all of a sudden remembers he has forgotten to bring something and leaves saying that he is going to the bazar and will be back soon. (lets say its about 5 pm and the bazar is still open). bhabho is in the mandir while brijesh had a meeting. everyone else is elsewhere in the house. nahar sochta hai (nahar thinks to himself, why not take advantage of the moment), "kyun na maukay ka faida utaya jaaye?". he peeks his head through the entrance to the kitchen and looks around to make sure no one is around. he sneeks up behind saloni and puts his hands on her shoulders. saloni jumps and turns around. saloni, "nahar, aap? ye kya...?" (nahar,what are u...?). he's still hanging on to her and she's all concerned about being seen. saloni, "nahar, chodiay koi ajayga" (nahar, let go someone might come). nahar, "kabse mein oopar tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon (I've been waiting upstairs for u for so long). saloni is all shy now. nahar lets go and says, "mein tumhare liye kuch laya hoon" (I have brought something for u). saloni, "kya?" (what). nahar, "yahan nahin, upar chalo" (not here, come upstairs). saloni, "lekin nahar, woh khaana..." (but nahar what about the food...) she doesn't get to finish as nahar has her by the hand. all of a sudden tara shows up. tara, "uhem, ye kya horaha hai?" (ehem, what's goning on here?). nahar immediately drops saloni;s hand and avoids tara's gaze and saloni holds her hands together and pretends to go back to work. nahar, "kuch nahin bhabhi sa..woh...woh mujhe bhook lagi thee aur isliye mein saloni se...saloni...saloni" (nothing bhabhi...I was...I was...I was just hungry and so I asked saloni....saloni...saloni). tara, "acha abhi se saloni ke gun gunanay lage ho to aagay kya hoga. waise abhi thori der hui na khaana khaye huay hain na saloni?" (oh, well if you're already starting to sing songs after saloni what's going to happen to u later. and didn't we just have food not too long ago. right saloni?) saloni, "ji" (yes). tara, "devar sa agar itna khaogay to motay hojaogay...aur phir ye saloni ko shayad acha na lagay" (bro-in-law if u eat so much then you'll get fat...and saloni might not appreciate that). tara, "anyways, mein khana banati hoon saloni, tum jao." (anyways, saloni I'll make the food u go). she says this while looking at nahar and gives him a wink as saloni is still looking down embarassed and doesn't notice. saloni, "lekin, bhabhi..." (but, bhabhi...). she doesn't finish as tara is already pulling them both out the kitchen. tara, "jao" (go). and they do while she's left smiling. in the room. saloni, "nahar, aap bhi na." (nahar you're so silly). pretends to be irritated. nahar, "I'm sorry. yahan betho" (I'm sorry, come sit here) and he takes her by the shoulders and sits her on the bed. he asks her to close her eyes and she finally does. he is on the floor and pulls out a gorgeous payal (anklet) from his pocket. saloni starts to get impatient. saloni, "nahar, kholoon?" (nahar, can I open my eyes now?). nahar, "abhi nahin" (not yet). he gently pulls her foot towards him and places it on his leg and places the payal on her ankle. she opens her eyes and is stunned. saloni, "nahar, ye" (nahar, this). nahar, "achi lagi?" (like it?). saloni brings her leg up a bit to get a better look. saloni, "bahut achi hai, thanks u so much." (its beautiful thank u so much). aur woh galay miltay hain (and they hug) . I know this one is kinda short but I got to go. sorry. I tried to translations in between hope they help!
cheers,
dc
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
Awesome. thanx sweety! the translations r perfect! ur awesome continue faast!
blah_blah thumbnail
great parts yaar..!!!!!
😳
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
wen u goin 2 continue sweety? we so eager! luv ya and ur fan fic! muah xoxo

Pari
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME WORK...1ST SALONI N NAHAR FAN FIC M READIN---IT ROCKS..PLZ CONTINUE...N KEEP UP WIV DA AWESOME WORK 👏
desi chic thumbnail
Part 5 is it?...
Nahar and Saloni are still hugging and the phone rings. Nahar has an annoyed look on his face as if saying "tujhe bhi abhi bajna tah" (u had to ring right now didn't u). saloni releases herself from nahar and attends the phone. It's her mom. Mom, "saloni beta, kaisi hai laado?" (how are u saloni?). saloni, "mein ucchi hoon. Aap kaisi hai aur ghar mein sab?" (I'm well how about u and everyone else?). mom, "sab acchay hain. Tu bata yahan kab arahi hai? Tu to jaisay humay bhool hi gayi, aur hume dekho humesha tere baaray mein sochtay hain" (everyones fine. U tell me when you're coming here? It seems as if u have forgotten us here and look at us, we're always thinking of u). saloni, "nahin mummy aisi koi baat nahin hai, wohh…" (its nothing like that mum…). Piya knocks on the door. Piya, "nahar bhaiya aapko brijesh bhaiya neechay bula rahay hain" (nahar, brijesh is asking for u downstairs). Nahar, "accha tum chalo mein aya" (ok, u go I'm coming). Piya leaves and nahar nods at saloni as if to tell her to say hi. Saloni, "mummy, parson ko tara bhabhi aur bhaiya mujhe aur nahar ko do hafton ke liye Switzerland bhej rahay hain" (mum, the day after tomorrow, tara and brijesh are sending nahar and I for a two weeks to Switzerland). Mom, "itni jaldi, aur tum ab bata rahi ho?" (so soon and you're telling me now). Saloni, "han mummy, I'm sorry par mujhe bhi kal pata chala aur… kher, mein nahar se kehti hoon aur hum loge kal ghar ayegay" (yes mum, sorry but I only found out yesterday so…anyways, I will ask nahar and we will come tomorrow). Mom, "teek hain, apna khayal rakhna aur nahar ko pyar dena" (ok, take care of yourself and give nahar my blessings). Piya comes in again. Piya, "bhabhi, mujhe kuch shopping karni hai aur koi mere saath nahi araha. Kya aap mere saath chalengi please? Please?" (bhabi, I want to do some shopping and no one is coming with me, will u please? Please?). saloni hesitates for a sec, "acha teek hai" (ok, sure). So they both go shopping. They are in some big multiplex mall/bazaar in a clothing shop (of course). piya is looking at some kurta's the owner is showing her. saloni kinda moves away looking at other things. she turns around and bumps into someone. it's neel. neel, "kaisi ho saloni?" (how are u saloni?). saloni, "neel...tum yahan. mein teek hoon. aur tum?" (neel...u here. I'm fine. and u?). neel, "tum khush, mujhe aur kya chahiye?" (you're happy, what else do I need?). there is an akward silence in between them and saloni starts to say something when piya yells, "bhabhi!" and comes over. she looks at neel. saloni, "piya, ye neel hain" (piya, this is neel). piya, "aapke dost na? well, mein hoon piya aur aapse milkay bahut khushi hui...arre bhabhi woh dekhiye na, nahar bhaiya bhi yahan hain?" (your friend? well, I am piya and it's a pleasure to meet u...hey bhabhi look, nahar bhaiya is here also). all three look over and piya calls nahar. nahar, "arre aap log yahan? aur neel tum. kaise ho?" (u guys here? and neel u. how are u). neel, "teek hoon" (fine) and they shake hands. piya, "bhaiya, mein bhabhi ko thori dher ke liye bhahar kya le ayi ke aap... itna bhi door nahin reh sakte kya?" (bhaiya, I brought bhabhi out for only a little while and u. can't even stay that long away from her can u?). shes teasing nahar and saloni smiles slightly being all shy. akward moment between saloni and neel. neel, "chalo, mein ab chalta hoon, aapji ghar mein akele hain." (so, I guess I'll take your leave, aapji is at home alone.) he shakes hands with nahar and says bye to piya , "nice to meet u, bye saloni" and leaves. piya questions nahar "aap yahan kya kar rahay teh?" (what r u up to?. nahar, "mein woh..kuch nahin, bus kuch cheezein chahiye teeh aur mein yahan chala aya." (me? well..nothing, I just needed some things so I came here). piya, "accha, kya chahiye tah?" (oh, what did u need?). nahar, "woh...tu kitna saval poochti hain. woh dekh" (u ask so many questions. look over there) she looks and he leaves quickly. she turns around. piya. "kya hain wahan?" (what's over there) and she realizes hes gone, "bhabhi dekho na.. chalo chalen" (bhabhi, look...let's go) and they do some more shopping. finally they reach home. saloni goes to talk to tara about going to her parents house tomorrow. saloni, "bhabhi mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thee. woh mummy ka phone aya tha aur woh chati hain ke hum kal wahan ayen". (bhabi I have to speak with u. mum called and she wants us to go there tomorrow) tara, "haan to ismay poochnay wali baat kya hai, jao lekin achay se. dekho, ab tum is ghar ki bahu ho aur shaadi ke baad pehli baar aapne mayke ja rahi ho to acchi lagni chaiye" (yes, well what;s there to ask in that. however u should go well dressed. u see, now u are the daughter in law of this house going home after marriage for the first time, so u know.) saloni smiles and nods. tara goes to her cupboard and brings out a deep green, embroided sari with some matching jewlery and gives it to saloni. tara, "ye rakho, ye mein khas tumhare liye lai thee" (here take this, I brought it specially for u). she gives her a sweet smile and saloni does to and they hug and then saloni leaves. she goes to her room to find nahar reading some papers. saloni, "nahar, mujhe aapse kuch kehna tah..." (nahar, I need to talk to u...) nahar looks up expectedly and waits for her to proceed. saloni, "woh neel ke baray mein. mera matlab, ek dost ki haesiyat se hume uskliye kuch karna chahiye?...I mean reva ji, woh usay bahut pyar karti hain and I'm sure ke woh use khush rakhayengi" (its about neel. I mean as a friend, should we not do something for him?...I mean reva really loves him and I'm sure she;ll keep him happy). nahar, "ye to bahut accha idea hain. hum zaroor uska kuch karengay" and smiles (that's a great idea. we'll definately do something for him). saloni gives a relieved smile, "thanks". nahar pulls her towards him, "ab isme thanks kehnay wali baat kaunsi hain." (what's there to say thanks in that?) and he wraps her in his arms and their heads are touching each others and saloni is looking down while nahar is staring into her lowered eyes. "waise bhi, kabhi malik apnay naukar ka shukriya karta hain kya?" (anyways, does a owner every thank his worker?). saloni gives a smile. nahar takes saloni's face between his hands and looks into her eyes. she looks into his. nahar, gently kisses her forehead. and saloni closes her eyes, and then she remembers. "nahar, humay kal ghar jaana hain yaad hai na?" (nahar, we have to go to mom's house tomorrow, remeber?). nahar, "of course yaad hai" (of course I remember) and they both lay down. nahar closes his eyse and outstretches his right arm across the top. saloni is sitting and lies down placing her head on nahar's arm and and he smiles (eyes closed looking up 😆)and brings her closer and with his other hand turns the lamp off... phew! that took a while. I'll be back soon with another, until then, enjoy and thanks so much for the great comments 😉!
dc