Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update
why do i feel as if this Deepak unkle is not dead at all n that this Sameera 2 is involved
they r trying 2 make her insane
w8ing 2 know y she shrieked? what she heard?
update soon
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no tu im 1000% sure...

that sameera is with deepak n they want to make her..

mentally unsound..

nandu plzz tell him yaar..

awsum part di..

thnx for the pm...

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranita1202

ya i think i got it solved

as i already said deepak ain't dead
u mentioned sammeera's dad died saving prithvi's dad. so she might help have helped deepak to seek revenge.
 so now they r gonna make nandini drown in her guilt, may be scare her. so she gives in n commits suicide or dies of shock. so deepak can take the property
but now cid is looking 4 him.
  hope prithvi comes 2 know all this n saves her nandini

hey babes! u r a genius.
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 54

He kissed her gently while taking off her dress... "i love making love to you" he said while taking off his clothes...she lay under him with her eyes closed experiencing the pleasure and the pain...Prithvi was making love to her when suddenly she heard something... she opened her eyes in fright..."did you hear that sound?" she whispered

Prithvi was kissing her while lying on top of her...

Nandini looked at Prithvi whose eyes were closed "Prithvi..."

He didn't responded...

Nandini "did you hear the noise..."

Prithvi lifted his face from her chest... "what the hell Nandini...???"

Nandini "i heard someone coming"

Prithvi irritatingly got up from the bed..."what is happening with you, you just don't seem to enjoy with me" while putting on his shorts...

Nandini "i heard something strange so I thought I should tell you" while covering her bare body with the sheet...

Prithvi "what did you hear??" he said while wiping the sweat off his body...

Nandini "someone was coming in our room...someone was standing outside our room"

Prithvi frowned "fine lets see whose outside" he said angrily while opening the door of the room "where is your someone??"

Nandini "i am saying the truth Prithvi...i seriously heard..."

Prithvi "fine...you think about your someone and I am going now...i have some work to do"

Nandini "are you going out of the house...please...don't"

Prithvi "i don't understand how should I explain you each and every thing...its dark outside Nandini how can I go now...i am sitting in the study that is in this house...alright" he said annoyingly and left the room...

Nandini felt bad but she knew she heard something...

she got up from the bed and went in the shower... she stepped in the bath tub and closed her eyes to relax...she thought of going to Prithvi and apologize for her stupid behavior, she spoiled his mood...

she got up from the tub to take her towel which was hanging next to the window when she saw her dead uncle's face out of the window...with the same eyes starring at her...she screamed and got out of the bathroom...she opened the door of her room and went straight to the study room... "Prithvi...Prithvi" she shouted

Prithvi turned back and got up form his chair... "Nandini" he looked at her from top to bottom...she was dripping in water...her towel was carelessly tugged around her body'.

Prithvi gazed at her features...she immediately realized she wasn't wearing anything...

Nandini "i...i am sorry"she said while making sure he doesn't guess anything.

Prithvi "you don't have to be sorry sweetheart"

Prithvi came closer and started unwrapping her towel...

Nandini "no don't Prithvi...please leave..." while pulling the towel towards herself...

Prithvi "sshh now don't say anything..." pulled her closer and lifted her in his arms...he carried her towards the bedroom... as he entered he helped the delicate frame lay on the bed... he turned to close the door from inside...

Nandini didn't wanted to stop him this time...she already made him angry before...she lay on the bed and closed her eyes... Prithvi came towards her and started kissing her...when he looked at her face he saw her going pale...as if she was scared of something...she was sweating...he got up and took her clothes from the wardrobe... "wear your clothes...otherwise you will fall sick..."

Nandini was surprised at Prithvi's behavior but she didn't say anything...

Next Day...

Prithvi observed Nandini's attitude...he knew now something was wrong with Nandini that made her disturbed so much...he also knew Nandini would never tell it easily and he didn't wanted to force her...

Nandini "Prithvi"

Prithvi "hmmm..."

Nandini "i am sorry for yesterday...i spoiled your mood"

Prithvi "come here..." he hold her hand and made her sit next to her... "you have never spoiled my mood...and if you don't like doing just let me know...i don't want you making love unwillingly...that will surely spoil my mood..." he smiled...

Nandini "no its not that...i like..."

Prithvi interrupted "like...??? you like hmmm don't worry we have plenty of time for that but right now you should rest..."

Nandini nodded and smiled '.while Prithvi left for his work...

______************

Prithvi while sitting in his room... thought something and called Amar...

Amar "sure Prithvi, I will come now"

Prithvi "i am waiting for you"

After Some time...

Prithvi and Amar were talking '.

Prithvi "that's the reason I was thinking about him"

Amar "well Prithvi...if you think this then we need to investigate this matter..."

Prithvi "alright, you go ahead and start your investigation and if you need any information then I can help you..."

Amar "thanks Prithvi..."

Prithvi rang Sameera... "hi Sameera, can you come and see me now??"

Sameera "Prithvi, you can come home and then we can talk"

Prithvi "no Sameera...i don't want to talk in front of Nandini...please come now I am waiting..."

____********

After some time...

Prithvi "so Sameera tell me, is everything alright?"

Sameera "yes everything's alright Prithvi...why do you ask??"

Prithvi "because I have a feeling something is not going well"

Sameera "what do you mean??"

Prithvi "well, well...what happened at the farmhouse??"

Sameera "farmhouse?? nothing...why are you asking???"

Prithvi "alright...i was asking because the security gourd over there saw some unusual things in the house..."

Sameera "unusual means what???"

Prithvi "Sameera...enough of hide and seek, now tell me the entire story , you know me very well...i can find out everything easily '..so it will be better if you elaborate the whole thing" said smilingly while Sameera panicked. 

______***************

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤔🤔hummm...i know for sure sam is not gonna tell prithvi the truth😔...

she is a bad gal...😡

really wish prithvi to know abt d incident.😍
and believe in his nandini...she is innocent...

dese both sam and deepak r making nandu go insane...😳
since dey directly can't trouble prithvi...so sam is troubling nandu... prithvi's love

becoz in any case if nandu is hurt ...prithvi will b shattered more...his pain will b more.

god plz save dem

dis time its only amar's investigstion gonna save dem.

prithvi is really caring ...no doubt abt it.
Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awesome dear

loved it
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow just mindblowing update dear.cont.soon n thanks 4 pm
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part , Dhanvi😊
bass Prithvi find out  truth n let NANDINI out of that 'shadyantra'
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
honestly saying if i were in sameers's place even i might have felt like how to tell this to any 1 and  like her i would felt shattered and even more bt i would have taken revenge... bt its better if she reveals the truth at least to prithvi...
its nt gud to hide the truth...
and post the next part easily i wanna know wil sam tel prithvi everythng and  how wil he react if he comes to know al this...
yaaar control nahi  honda ...
post fast
Edited by nitali - 12 years ago
smilee17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the part!!!!!!
nice update dear!!!!!!
oh god yeh suspense mujhse bardaash nahi hoti!!!!!