Bollywood Rocking and Happening Chit Chat #39

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome to the Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 39
Code of Conduct Policy 

No bashing/attacking members BUT you can bash celebs until you are satisfied 

Any acts which purposely violate privacy of  members will be dealt sternly.Offenders will reported to High Authorities.

No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they don't even give a damn about your existence. 

Members are hereby requested to abide by the Rules Based Approach of Bollywood Section . Failure to do so will render them liable for action by the IF DEV team.

In case of Disputes, members are encouraged to resolve disputes themselves and treat the Report button as a last resort. 
Report button shall not be treated as sword but as a shield. Abuse of the button will not be tolerated under any circumstances .

Enjoy

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are virtual trackers. 
Please beware and stay safe.

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Bollywood Chit Chat 27
Bollywood Chit Chat 28
Bollywood chit chat 34 : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1775224
Bollywood chit chat 36 : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1788097
Bollywood Chit Chat 37
 chit chat # 38 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1815494

This one is dedicated to those who need to make a comeback and rock this section πŸ‘πŸ‘
to SaL-KaT and others πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Welcome Everyone Lets Rock N Roll

Thanks happy my twin is hereπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail
i know how stressful paying for uni can be.. πŸ˜³ are you done almost? 
Edited by .Alluring. - 12 years ago
congrats everyone! sorry got caught off with studiesπŸ˜›

never mindπŸ˜› Edited by Heat - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Yes Private colleges/Universities can be costly. I knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.Alluring. thumbnail
^ not much actually! earlier i used to get leftover money from federal after they paid for my tuition but now i don't.. all the money gets used up for tuition  πŸ˜› 

you have long years to go.. but u will get a decent job after so the pain worth it πŸ‘πŸΌ
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Abid, I know its tough and tutition costs rising and all since want to do PHD so am saving up. I enjoy piloting though and teaching others so will always keep that.😊😊

Originally posted by: .Alluring.

^ not much actually! earlier i used to get leftover money from federal after they paid for my tuition but now i don't.. all the money gets used up for tuition  πŸ˜› 

you have long years to go.. but u will get a decent job after so the pain worth it πŸ‘πŸΌ

do they give federal aid for private unis there?πŸ˜• they dont do it down here as long as im aware of. I dont have any leftover money. Most of them goes on books and living in college. other expenses i work and pay or my parents support sometimes even though i tell them not toπŸ˜†

yea thats why i still didnt change my major lol.. because at the end its worth it😊

Originally posted by: wat_up

Engineering thats tough very tough😲 In order to be a pilot we had to take some similiar classes and I saw the curriculum omgeee. Thats why sticking to natural and biological sciences

yea exactly. One thing i dont understand is tht its Engineering then why do we have to take freaking English/Math classes lol. Math is ok but Eng its messed up lol