Posted: 13 years ago
So here is our 10th chit chat corner. You are allowed to chit chat with each other; be it about Bollywood, or anything under the sky (just as long as it follows I-F's basic rules lol).

Link to the past Chit Chats:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1619877
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623558

Basic rules need to be followed:
No bashing/attacking anyone
No fighting

A little request from Simranji. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are stalkers in the online world. Please be very careful.

Enjoy! Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Neither can I. But apparently, I'm comatose. ðŸ˜†

you girls need to stop using fake email IDs.. 😆

EDIT: thanks Kool..
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I so remember that VJ ka Swayamkar ka thread. Had a blast with it...I even offered to dance to Bhangra Bistar and Chiggy Wiggy on his reception...I remember. That thread is epic, even though it's trashed. It really goes down in history as one of the best thread EVER on I-F. ðŸ¤£

^ Because of THAT topic I got my first WL and so many others who participated also got a WL increase too. If I'm not wrong...then Zainab's first ban was due to that topic as well. ðŸ¤£

My friends...that topic shook I-F altogether.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Caro... Yeah.. Heard Simranji  is better and will be discharged in a day or two from the hospital...

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I so remember that VJ ka Swayamkar ka thread. Had a blast with it...I even offered to dance to Bhangra Bistar and Chiggy Wiggy on his reception...I remember. That thread is epic, even though it's trashed. It really goes down in history as one of the best thread EVER on I-F. ðŸ¤£

^ Because of THAT topic I got my first WL and so many others who participated also got a WL increase too. If I'm not wrong...then Zainab's first ban was due to that topic as well. ðŸ¤£

My friends...that topic shook I-F altogether.

I must have been in lala land when all that was going on.. .. but then again i was awol for over a year..😆😆
^ I think I have screenshots from that thread saved somewhere on my old hardrive. Will try to dig through it this weekend. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Caro... Yeah.. Heard she is better...She will be discharged in a day or two from the hospital...

thanks for the good news Maddy..
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Caro... Yeah.. Heard she is better...She will be discharged in a day or two from the hospital...

Maddy...would that be Simran you are referring to?

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

^ I think I have screenshots from that thread saved somewhere on my old hardrive. Will try to dig through it this weekend. ðŸ˜†

goood.. i wanna see them.. 😆😆
Simran's improving?😛

I hope it wasn't too serious