MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 30!

Code of Conduct Policy 

No bashing/attacking members BUT you can bash celebs until you are satisfied 

Any acts which purposely violate privacy of  members will be dealt sternly.Offenders will reported to High Authorities.

No going crazy ballistic over celebs, it's just not worth it. At the end of the day, they don't even give a damn about your existence. 

Members are hereby requested to abide by the Rules Based Approach of Bollywood Section . Failure to do so will render them liable for action by the IF DEV team.

In case of Disputes, members are encouraged to resolve disputes themselves and treat the Report button as a last resort. 
Report button shall not be treated as sword but as a shield. Abuse of the button will not be tolerated under any circumstances .

Enjoy

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are virtual trackers. 
Please beware and stay safe.

Link to the past Chit Chats:
Bollywood Chit Chat 27
Bollywood Chit Chat 28 Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

we are at 30 already...wasnt it 8 like 2 weeks ago...man we talk a lot...πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
eeehhh ka hui gawa..πŸ˜†

dui tho chat kornerwaaa..

smartiee u knoww wat when i saw Ravi Teja in kick .. i was like wat did they do to him.. he looks sooo good.. well alot better than before..πŸ˜† he looked pretty fine in movies after kick..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

awww sorry jesss..πŸ˜’
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
where did everyone go??? 😲
hey zainab..if ur still here, u might wanna watch Vinnaithandi varuvaaya (Tamil) or Ye maaya chesave (Telugu)...its quite a well made movie with some AWSOME music...but its kinda slow...so u need to have some patience..πŸ˜†

but yeh.. disclaimer though...both the guys in those movies are not really hot...kinda gawky..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEWtWM7Kxo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

awww sorry jesss..πŸ˜’

NP next timeπŸ˜†

ya where they go?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

hey zainab..if ur still here, u might wanna watch Vinnaithandi varuvaaya (Tamil) or Ye maaya chesave (Telugu)...its quite a well made movie with some AWSOME music...but its kinda slow...so u need to have some patience..πŸ˜†

but yeh.. disclaimer though...both the guys in those movies are not really hot...kinda gawky..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEWtWM7Kxo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

nooo i like Simbu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think he looks pretty good and dances like AWSOMEEE...

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya IMHO was better.. i loveee that movieee..its like u placed cameras in two real people's life..

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
pallo i liked VTV better too...the ending made so much more sense...in telugu it was more like W*F??...

but yeh..im mentally tuned not to like simbu...his performance in VTV was fine...but i just dunt like the guy...i keep thinking what would have happened to VTV if gautam took surya, or jeeva or Madhavan (the one 10 years ago) for that...it would have been soo much better..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

pallo i liked VTV better too...the ending made so much more sense...in telugu it was more like W*F??...

but yeh..im mentally tuned not to like simbu...his performance in VTV was fine...but i just dunt like the guy...i keep thinking what would have happened to VTV if gautam took surya, or jeeva or Madhavan (the one 10 years ago) for that...it would have been soo much better..

whyyy i know soo many people who are tuned not to like Simbu...πŸ˜†

but anyways i like him.. he's a good actor..those guys have had umpteen chances to prove themselves.. im happy Gautam opted for Simbu.. he showed he could act that too pretty well if given a chance..good for him..