preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi!

So here is our 4th chit chat corner! Lets just carry on here. You are allowed to chit chat with each other; be it about Bollywood, or anything under the sky (just as long as it follows I-F's basic rules lol).

Link to the first 2 Chit Chats:
Chit Chat About Bollywood
Bollywood Chit Chat 2
Bollywood Chit Chat 3

Basic rules need to be followed:
No bashing/attacking anyone
No fighting

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are stalkers in the online world. Please be very careful.

Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
can't believe the 3rd one already reached 150 pages wow
So guys whats news? I had to attend a colleagues leaving drinks yesterday and got home at 1. Didnt visit IF much...

to ki haal chaal hai.

Cutie, did you see my new post on the Rani Amitabh topic?
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
Oh dear lord, someone is back ðŸ˜†
Whats my name, whats my name?

My name is Addy,

Addy ki Jawani,

I'm too beautiful for you,

So Eraser do you reckon he will write a poem to celebrate your Womanhood or write some trashy teenage inspired prose like he has done all this while?
He said he was mumtaz in his peechla janam and that he is a regular member here.🤣 I guess Sabnam was right. 
^^^Ofcourse you're gonna keep doing it. And please don't stop on my account. ðŸ¤ª
oh crap!!! im next???? leave me out of this for the love of god...go sell ur teenage erotic stories to B grade filmmakers...

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

oh crap!!! im next???? leave me out of this for the love of god...go sell ur teenage erotic stories to B grade filmmakers...

its so bad and amusing that they may keep it not for making a movie but for amusement so that they can look at it and laugh whenever they are stressed.