Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awasome update
Continue soon
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Part 4:

Geet is standing near the door and watching the rain falling, she raise her hands outside to get the water on her hand.She finally runs out of the hut and start dancing in the rain. Maan is watching this in the hut, he stares at her and smiles. Maan says in his heart Geet! Beautiful, I don't know what is in her that attract me toward her. Geet is enjoying the rain while Maan is enjoying looking at Geet. Geet runs to Maan and asks him to come in the rain but Maan refuses and ask Geet to come inside, Geet says Okay,I don't want to get ill.Maan says Good Girl. They both smile.Geet in heart, My boyfriend Finally. A funny smile comes on her face. She shivers as she is wet.Maan takes off his jacket and lends it to Geet, Geet dreams romantic about her and Maan in a room together. Geet thinks that she has falling in love with this man in only their first meeting, Maan also thinks the same. The rain stops. Maan and Geet goes outside to enjoy the wet forest. Geet holds Maan's hand ðŸ˜³, Maan is happy with this. They both sits on a log near the hut, Geet wants to express her love. Geet says Maan I want to say something... Maan gives her permission. Geet gather courage to speak to a strange man who she have just meet tonight and already have fallen in love with him, Maan I am love with you because as girl would love a man like you. Maan is left speechless, Geet gets afraid that Maan will refuse. But Maan says Geet that what i wanted to say? I love you. They both hug each other , Maan loses his balance on the log and fell down, his shirt gets dirty.Geet laughs. Maan is angry, he goes inside Geet follows him. He takes off his dirty shirt. Geet is surprised to see a hot body , she keeps staring at it. Geet in heart, Hot! Maan Love you. Maan also start staring at her!

To be continued with Beshrmi's beginning! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha i love this... - besharmi jaldi karo
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

hahahahaha i love this... - besharmi jaldi karo

okay!

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

please continue besharmee soon...Geet is so bold and they are in love in just few minutes...so fast...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part...
thanks for the pm...

edit
is this OS or SS or FF?
Edited by spvd - 12 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail