MG OS: The night i spent with you..Prt 5 on pg 13

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Maaneet Os: The Night I spent with You

A lonely girl, Geet was on the road walking, near a forest. It was dark night. She was upset because she was not getting any lift. She glared at the forest and shivered. She thought that I wish that my boyfriend was here with me..It would have been such a great time. But she gets sad as she has not boyfriends.

Geet: No boyfriend..I am hot,beautiful and sexy but still no BF..I hate this. Leave it.Some one help me..

There was no person or car in sight.Geet was very scared.Suddenly a car's headlight appeared, seeing this a smile on Geet's face appeared too.

Continuing here!

Prt 2 on pg 4

Prt 3 on pg 7

Prt 4 on pg 10

Prt 5 on pg 13

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetfangeet thumbnail
Interesting continue soon all the best
CANNOT thumbnail

thx

CANNOT thumbnail

Part 2

Geet stands on the middle of the road as she sees a car coming! The car comes closer, Maan is in the car. Geet is standing in the middle of the road, Maan notice a girl standing middle in the road, he pushes the break and stops. He comes out angrily shouting What the hell? As Geet sees him coming out, she rushes to him and hug him.Geet says Thank you so much, you stopped. Maan pushes her away. Maan questions Who are you? Geet says A beautiful and sexy girl in trouble.Please help. Maan says. Okay get in the car. Geet quickly gets in the car. Maan gets in and start driving.Maan in heart What kind of girl is she? She calls herself sexy and beautiful. Oh God. Geet in heart Geet he is hot . Make him your boyfriend. Maan is driving the car, while Geet is lost in looking at Maan. She make herself fall on Maan. Maan stops the car. Maan says Hey Miss..Please!. Geet says.Excuse me my name is Geet not miss. Maan says What ever? Sit properly.By the way I am Maan. Geet in heart Look finally he is on line.Going to start flirting. Geet says Okay Okay. Maan starts driving once again. Suddenly its start raining like hell.

DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part dear
Continue soon...
Plz pm me whnever u'll update
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for the pm dear... continue soon ... nd must sy geet gt some guts... i m beautiful nd sexy... lets make him my bf😆
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Qusim...thanx for pm...

Geet is so bold...she took lift from Maan and start flirting...

continue soon
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part dear
Continue soon...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It sounds great.plz continue it...
007jindal thumbnail