paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesum update !!
Edited by paulomi_taAnu - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting twist,Admired it, do update soon.Thanks😃 Edited by tinsel - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shyamji is Khushi's brother ...Whoa! thats a new twist...more quickly please...very nice one darling...👍🏼
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i liked the ff pls add me 2 pm list
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...and so the plot thickens!!!!!!  Can't wait for the next chapter...wonder if there's anymore revelations!!!
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ohmigosh! WHAT A TWIST!! u made shyam her brother?!?!?!? that is like the funniest and most amazing thing ever! hahaha!

this update was so good! i loved the length of it =D i dunno why u were warning us about it...as if its a bad thing hahaahaha! By this u are just spoiling us and making us want more =D

I wonder why he didn't come home...he should have! and aww i love anjali she is so sweet! im glad she wont find out about Shyam..would hate to see her upset! that is like the only thing im not looking forward to in the actual show...its gonna be so sad seeing her hurt.

hahah i loved how they both started arguing again while telling anjali the story! they are like 2 little kids hahaah

But again...great job!! i hope shyam changes for the better. Looking forward to the next parT! khushi ignoring arnav...lol but ofcourse he always gets his way =D looking forward to some awesome arhi scenes!

thanks for the pm =) continue soon!

hershi
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a twist! so this is all that lead up to this. their argument in front of anjali was adorable. very nice. thx for the pm. For a moment i thot Arnav was referring to khushi due to the sindoor he had mistakenly placed on her forehead by mistake. What about that they are just take it as a mistake only? very nice update. Thanks for the pm.
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, what a twist...Shyam is Khushi's brother...great update...please continue soon 
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shyam's khushi's bro!!!!
interesting!!!!