Abhiya SS: Fake Marriage (Part 3 - Page 11)

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya,

Im Ritu !!! I have written a OS on Abhiya. Below is the first part... It will have maximum four more parts πŸ˜‰

PS: Abhay is not a vampire n there is no vampire in this OS πŸ˜›

but I hope u like it... Do temme if u like it 😳

PSS: Im sorry I couldnt update my FF (vampire weds human) for quiet some time now... was a bit stuck up with class tests πŸ€” But will update that by weekend too 😳

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fake Marriage

"NOT AGAIN!!!!" Abhay yelled at his mom in a irritated voice "I mean I am not ready for it"

"and you shall never be ready for it!!!" (Mom) Haseena yelled back at him

"She is really gorgeous! I am sure you shall like her" (Dad) Chand tried to convince his son to met the proposal girl

"No ! I wont like her.. She's rejected. And the topic is over!!!" Abhay tried to walk off to his room from the living room

"ABHAY! Tum kal humare sath Dobriyal house chal rahe ho and thats final!" Haseena said in a warning tone

"Fine!!!!" Abhay said in a 'giving in tone' as he knew his parents wont let this topic drop till he mets that 'random proposal girl'.  Coolio!! He will met her and then reject her...Simple!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Since past 2 yrs his parents have kept on bringing proposals for him but none seem to click. He mostly rejected the girl without even seeing her or talking to her.. because he dint want to sacrifice his freedom in the name of marriage.. Booze-girls-parties-freedom-blow-up-dads-money... life was perfect for Abhay Raichand.. then why marry n ruin it up? That was his logic !

But

Abhay's careless/care-a-damn attitude was getting on his parents nerves, not in a bad way..but they were just worried for him. They wanted him to get serious in life, to learn what's responsibility...for his betterment. They found no better way than getting him married.

Raichands and Dobriyals were business partners. Arnab was looking out for a good guy for his eldest daughter - Panchi. Chand suggested his son - Abhay. Arnab was very glad... finally he got a good proposal for Panchi.. He dint know Abhay personally but he knew his parents n they came across as good people from a well-to-do family.. Panchi would have nothing but the best in life if she married Abhay.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Next Day ' Night ' Dobriyal House

(It was Madhu n Arnab Dobriyal's marriage anniversary party. Raichands were obviously invited... n that too with a special purpose of hooking up their kids Abhay-Panchi.

Abhay just hated these kinda homely family parties. He just stood in a corner, trying hard to fake a smile which dint come easily on his lips. He was scanning the whole room with his eyes ' The ladies were gossiping in a corner, some kids along with Misha were dancing on the floor, Uncles were having their rum shots at the bar...etc etc... He was totally lost n bored up...When his eyes stopped on a face ' A girl wearing a white chudidar with pink border line was getting down the stairs ' Piya Dobriyal, Arnab's youngest daughter - she was not drop-dead-gorgeous.. but she was really cute.. Abhay felt like her smile was lighting up the whole boring atmosphere for him.. He blinked his eyes for a moment n she had disappeared.. He looked for her here n there but dint find her. He snapped out of her-effect n saw that his parents were busy in conversing so its a golden opportunity to escape from this boring party. He went outside to the garden in a rush to reach his car when he bumped into that same white-chudidar-girl ' Piya.)

Piya: Sorry! *she smiles*

Abhay: *felt as if she was casting a spell on him, each time she smiles* My pleasure! *he said in a daze*

Piya: What? Dashing me is your pleasure.. huh? Flirt ! How cheap ! I just hate type of guys like u.. I am not gonna fall for it.. so just back off *she said making a disgusted face*

Abhay: *he was really amazed at her dramatic re-action to nothing much that he said :S*

Piya: Cheapo! *she tried to go*

Abhay: *pulled her arms, holding it tightly, literally making a mark of his fingers on her arm* Look, I don't need to waste my time by passing sidey one liners on u.. If I want u.. I can get u just like that *snaps his fingers*

Piya: *she was even more disgusted by his attitude* Just leave me...u are hurting me! *she tried to pull her arm off his clutches*

Abhay: *he pulled her close to him, n looked in her eyes*

Piya: *his eyes were fascinating, hypnotic, intense. Her eyes just got glued to his eyes that she dint realize when they had come so close that her lips were gonna collide with his lips but it dint* Leave me!!! *she said snapping out of his-spell-on-her*

Abhay: Left!!! *he left her with a jerk*

Piya: *felt a unknown sad feeling as if she dint want him to really leave her*

(Madhu called out to Piya from a distance.)

Piya: Yea mom... Coming *she turned away from abhay n went in*

Abhay to himself: Arnab Dobriyal's daughter.. so she is the proposal girl..

Haseena: Abhayyy !! *his mom called out to him n pulled him in to met Panchi* So Abhay, this is Panchi...

Panchi: Hiii !! *she said extending her hand*

Abhay: Namaste!! *joined his hands*

Haseena: My son loves Indian way of greeting *said with a forced smile*

Panchi: Thats good! Same here! We'll get along great after marriage...

Abhay: Whaoo... who's marrying u? Me? Are u kiddin? *he said bluntly*

Panchi: *had a confused expression on her face*

Haseena: *was embarrassed at her son's bluntness. She whispered to Abhay "She is the proposal girl.. Arnab's daughter"*

Abhay: Panchi, I like your sister.. that girl in white chudidar

Panchi: That's Piya

Abhay: I want to marry her

Panchi: Huh? :S

Haseena: *pulled Abhay aside "kya bhakwas kare jaa rahe ho?"*

Abhay: kya bhakwas.. Saalo badh mujhe koi ladki pasand aai hai n that's Piya! Mom, agar main shaadi karonga tho Piya se... varna shaadi ko bhool jaye *he kinda gave a small warning to his mom*

Haseena: Tumara dimag karaab hai!

Abhay: No Mom! I have fallen in love

Haseena: U are seriously impossible! Fine ! I'll ask Chand to talk to Arnab ! *she goes*

Abhay: *gave a sly smile to himself*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So did Abhay fall in love with Piya at first sight? No! He wanted to marry Piya.. not by his heart but by his mind.

He had scanned Panchi up to down n with experience of girls over years... He could clearly see that Panchi would be a nuisance for him after marriage.. She would be the chipkoo types wife who would completely take away his freedom from him. But Piya thou she looked like a dramatic queen but she was simple n bechare types *thats what he assumed* So he could marry her >>> create a hell for her after marriage >>> she would get fed up n divorce him >>> he would give a broken heart/broken marriage excuse to mom-dad n escape from the marriage chapter forever n ever. Good plan but will execution be as good as the plan? Or will he fail? Or will he fall... fall in love?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Late Night ' Piya's Room

Piya: What? Uss sadu se shaadi? Never!

Madhu: Nahi nahi beta, wo sirf sadu dekhta hai but asal main hai nahi

Piya: No mom, he is a horrible guy with terrible attitude

Madhu: Abhi tum usshe jante kitna ho? Ek bar tho mile ho

Piya: Jitna jaana hai...main jaan gaye

Madhu: tho aur thoda jaan lo... kal coffee shop mein 4pm wo tumara wait karenga..

Piya: tho wait karne dho.. ! First of all, how dare he rejects Panchi... n select me.. yaha pe dukaan laga hai kya ke yeh pasand nahi aaya tho wo le lo...HUH! Us Abhay ko tho sabak sekhana hoga... samajta kya hai apne aap ko *a idea strikes her mind n she smiles* Ok mom.. I'll met Abhay tomorrow... *says with a wicked grin*

to be cont...
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌabsolutely wndrful...do cont soon n plz pm me...πŸ˜›Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow i like it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘. Abhiya  are so cute. . will be waitin for next update. can you please pm me. πŸ˜³
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

reli an interesting start!!

do continue soon!!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey this is really good but wht happened to ur FF something tht was based on twilight u havent updated tht in ages!
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start ritu loved abhiya convo thanks for pm do continue soon with next parts
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Ritu..πŸ‘
Loved it...😳
So there will be a world war 4 here...🀣 Waiting to see what idea does Piya's having to teach a good lesson to Abhay...πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot for the PM..πŸ˜ƒ
Continue real soon..😊
Lots of love..❀️
SwetaπŸ€—
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
that was such a gr8 start
so soon they will fall in love i hope so
please update soon

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow lagta hai Pia Abhay ka bharta banayegi ab haha.I'll love it 4 sure.Abhiya will rock in dis I can feel tht waise ritu whn will u update ur FF😳
Alisa0987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is really good storyline I think u shud make it into a ff it's really good