Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful!!! fake marraige fake love hmmm seems intresting... looking forward for more
Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Add me to your PM list !!!
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@purple_shadoz, thanks alot for liking...!! πŸ˜›

@shivanipandit29, sure, will pm u! Thanks ! πŸ˜‰

@Syria, I think its gonna turn up into a mini FF..coz I have lot in mind to add πŸ˜†

@Vampyrgirlricha, thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

@heena_mehta, thanku for liking the start.. hope u like the next part as well πŸ˜‰

@ramita94, Thanks for liking it! Sorry, I couldn't update my ff as was having exams.. but will update by weekend 😳

@Hot_Indo_Chilly, thanks dear! 😳

@strawberryrashu, thanks for liking it.. will defo pm u 😳

@1201Princess, hey sweta.. world war 4.. sumwht... Thanks for liking it πŸ˜‰

@shivanirajput, thanks for liking it πŸ˜ƒ

@cuteshrishti, Piya Abhay ka bharta banane mein vaise bhi expert hai.. Thanks for liking it! Will update my FF by sunday! 😳

@Alisa0987, Thanks for liking the storyline.. it will almost be like a SS if not FF πŸ˜ƒ

@Abhiya_vijata, Thanks for liking it... will PM u for sure πŸ˜ƒ

@Deepi20, Thanks alot for liking it!! Hope u like the next part too.. πŸ˜‰

@piya_abhay_love, thanks ! will defo pm u 😳

@Akshi0091, Thanks soo much for liking it 😳

@missglam, thanks alot for liking it... 😳

@abhiyan999, yep will pm u.. thanks πŸ˜‰

@abhayfan_dishu, thanks dishu!! 😳

@abhiora, thanks.. hope u like the next part too πŸ˜‰

@minibsp2007, will pm u.. thanks for liking it πŸ˜ƒ

@ilove99, thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

@CIDManeetNaksh, Will update my FF on sunday... 😳 Thanks for liking it πŸ˜‰

@prernasinghking, thanks dear 😳

@princessark, thanks alot πŸ˜ƒ

@kuttu, yea right... thanks for liking the concept πŸ˜ƒ

@Pari-Gupta, Thanks.. will be postin the next part now πŸ˜‰

@.rumki., thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

@princess_xeelan, thanks for liking the concept... will pm u when I update πŸ˜ƒ

@smittu, his plan has to fail.. n he has to fall πŸ˜‰ thanks for liking it πŸ˜ƒ

@peehu24, thanks alot..dear 😳

@stutiriddhi, thanks for liking! Will defo pm u! 😳

@AyshaNoreen, thanks soo muh for liking!! Will surely Pm u πŸ˜ƒ

@moonlitnisha, Thanks for liking it! πŸ˜ƒ Will update my FF on sunday.. sorry couldnt update..was bit busy with exms

@Charmingkiller, thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

@shafaq_abhiya, thankss for liking it...!! πŸ˜ƒ

@M2NZ, will Pm u when I update 😳

@rosamale, thanks alot! 😳

@ishita131, will add u to Pm list! Thanks!!! πŸ˜‰

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow fantastic os dearπŸ‘its totally different . quite interesting. plz update asap. thx fr the pm.😊and no probs.take ur time dear.will wait fr ur ff.
rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear
thnx for the pm 
Ms.Goody thumbnail
@lost_in_love, thanks alot for liking it!! πŸ€— Will update FF soon... just updating this OS now
@rakshi27.1997, thanks alot dear for liking!! πŸ€—
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Part 2

@Next day ' Coffee Shop

*Abhay was waiting for Piya but she dint turn up. He calls her n she says she is stuck up in traffic n she would be there in just 10mins but she makes him wait for 2 hrs 40 mins (purposely! she was not stuck up in traffic..she just wants to get at him) He never waited for any girl.. especially this long. By the time she arrived he was already angry n irritated but he hide it with a fake smile. She too faked a grin. There was a awkward silence between both of them for 2mins when Piya suddenly blurted out*

Piya: Main suresh ke bache ke ma bane wale ho *in a total filmy way*

Abhay: *was sipping coffee n got chocked hearing what Piya said* cough cough *he looked at her with wide eyes*

Piya: tumare liye tho faida hi faida hai... biwi ke sath bache free free free *she grinned*

Abhay: *is-she-insane? kinda look was on his face. He was lost of words*

Piya: Ramesh aur main ek dujhe se bahut pyaar karte the aur humien hosh nai raha aur josh mein yeh ho gaya *she points out at her stomach* Its twins! buy 1 get 2 free.. jaldi shaadi karr lo mujhse.. offer hath se chutt na jaye *she was purposely irritating him*

Abhay: *he was in a daze* Ramesh? wait a min.. U just said Suresh *it suddenly strikes him*

Piya: Suresh ya Ramesh ya Himesh.. kuch tho nam tha uska.. main bhool gaye !! Chodo na, aap bataye hum shaadi kab karenge?

Abhay: *He stared at her n suddenly escaped in a daze/dream land where he saw piya tying a mangalsutra round his neck>>>then arresting him with a garland of flowers on his hand as a hathkadi>>>9 months later 2kids in his arms calling him "papa papa". This dream looked like a nightmare for him as of now!* NOOO!! *he yelled, snapped out from his dream n got up to walk away*

Piya: *when she holds his hand* Nahiii! *she yelled which diverted the crowd's attention on them* Aap mujhe aur apne bacho ko chod ke nahi jaa sakhte... nahi jaa sakhte *she said in a filmy style again*

Abhay: *he looked around..embarrassed* bhakwas bandh karo n stop creating a scene.. n btw, yeh bache mere nahi hai

Piya: :O *she got up n slapped him* how dare u? Aap mere hone wali pati hai tho yeh bache bhi aap hi ke hue

Abhay: *W-T-F look was on his face* SHUT UP varna I will kill u *just says*

Piya: Dhamki de rahe ho mujhe? *she said making a sad face*

A man in coffee shop: sharam nahi aati apne hone wali biwi se aise baat karte hue..!

Abhay: mind your business.. dosro ke mamle me interfere karne ki zarurath nahi hai *says angrily to the man*

Man: oye apna hi business mind karr raha hai.. iss bechare ladki *points to piya* pe tum zulm kiye jaa rahe ho kab se.. aur hum chup chap dekhe

Piya: *makes a bechari face*

Abhay: *is too irritated with the whole drama that piya has created* Yeh koi bechari nahi hai.. aur ishe *looks at piya* kaise thek karna hai main achi tarha janta ho

Man: tu kya ishe thek karenga.. Hum tujhe pahele thek karenge.. Kup janta ho tuj jaise ladko ko... *he pulls Abhay by the collar n throws him on a table* Aao yaaro iss ladke ko sabak sekhate hai *4/5 more men join in n start bashing Abhay*

Piya: *give a evil grin seeing abhay being bashed n she cant help but giggle a bit but the situation gets really serious n so does piya*

Abhay: *after having a bit bashing. He loses his cool n throws all the 4 men in air (dabang style). Holds each men by the collar n starts bashing them hard. After bashing them for several mins.. all 5 mens on the floor n abhay standing in between*

Piya: Abhay stoppp stoppp *she gets panic now*

(The police van arrives. The ladies in the coffee shop give complain against Abhay , that he was misbehaving with Piya n bashing up people. The police arrests Abhay n takes him to jail*

Piya: *is left behind with her mouth open* opps... zyaadha hi ho gaya *she dint want soo bad to happen to him. she calls her dad for help*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Police station

(By the time Piya brings Arnab to the police station.. Chand bails him out. They all met outside the police station. Abhay gives Piya a I-will-kill-u look.. while Piya is having a I-am-sorry look on her face.)

Arnab: This time your prank went off limits!

Chand: Its ok Mr Dobriyal. Situation is under control now *says in his husky voice*

Piya: Sorry dad, Mr Raichand! *looks at Abhay* I am sorry

(Abhay just walks off. Chand follows him. Arnab looks at Piya angrily*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Night - Raichand's House

(Abhay was walking up n down in his room, fuming like a tiger in anger.. Obviously, he had been to the jail for the 1st time... all thanks to Piya!!! His friends were making fun of him... all thanks to piya!!! He got bashed up by those mens in the cafe... all thanks to Piya!!!! His conscious was all this while guilty of his plan to marry piya n divorce her BUT now his guilt had vanished. He just wanted to teach her a lesson ' 'never mess with abhay raichand' ' what better way than marry n create a hell for her n divorce her according to his plan. Abhay was not bad, he was just a bit immature as of now. He dint realize divorce is a big taboo...especially for a girl.. He was just playing it as a game n literally treating piya like a toy.)

Abhay: Piya Dobriyal, U did a wrong wrong thing by messing with me.. U will have to pay for it... pay for it heavily *He says looking at the moon. Anger was all over his face*

On the other side...@Dobriyal House - Piya's Room

(Piya was looking at the moon. She hated abhay to the core all this while.. That dint change but she was feeling bad for him.. because of her, he had to go to jail.. she was feeling guilty)

Piya: I am sorry Abhay... Please forgive me

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Next day

(Piya called up Abhay's house n the servant told her Abhay was not at home.. He had gone to a orphanage. She took the address of the orphanage from the servant n went there too.)

Piya: Abhay, yaha pe kyun aaya hai? *she wondered as she entered the gates of the orphanage. She heard the voice of kids playing. She walked towards the direction of the kids sounds n saw ' Abhay was playing with the kids. He was sometimes becoming a horse for the kids n sometimes was carrying them on his shoulders n sometimes distributing some gifts among them etc etc. After seeing this soft side of Abhay, a smile broke gradually on her face... her eyes filled with a 'aww' expression.* Samaj nahi aata yeh ladka kya cheez hai? Kabhi itna bura aur kabhi itna sweet...*she wonders to herself. A nun approached her*

Nun: Yes my child! Are u Abhay's friend?

Piya: No.. actually yes

Nun: tho tum uske sath harr month yaha kyun nai aati ho? bacho ko bhi acha lagega if u would come

Piya: Abhay yaha harr month aata hai? *she asks shockedly*

Nun: haan wo yaha harr month aata hai.. donation dene

Piya: Oh? *shocked/confused. She just couldn't understand this Abhay character.. is he good? Is he bad? Whatever, He was just making her mad but why has she started to even think that much about him?*

(Nun leaves. Piya is yet wondering when Abhay passes by her. She follows him n calls out to him but he doesn't stop.)

Piya: Abhayyy.. meri baat tho suno

Abhay: Not interested !

Piya: I am sorry !! I am really sorry for yesterday... please

Abhay: *he continues walking giving a deaf ear to Piya*

Piya: Kaha na.. I am SORRY *she shouts out loud*

Abhay: *opens his car door* aur kuch? *asks her with a stern face*

Piya: *pause for a min then says* I will marry u!! *she herself doesn't believe what she just said*

Abhay: *gives a blank expression n sits in his car*

Piya: Attitude tho jaise iska middle name hai

Abhay: *honks the car which is a signal = 'Piya sit in the car'*

Piya: *she goes n sits in his car* So does that mean... Tum aur main... main aur tum... husband n wife?!

Abhay : *raises his eyebrow n then gives smirkish smile n starts driving*

Piya: if I am gonna marry u then this car shall belong to me too... so U better change your car... I don't like black cars

Abhay: but I love my car... I'll change my wife but not my car *says damn seriously*

Piya: Listen... *goes to say something*

Abhay: *but he puts on the music...loudly!! so that he cant hear her* I cant hear.. Im deaf

Piya: *makes a babyish angry face at him*

Abhay: *which he finds really cute but he warns himself to focus on his divorce-plan.. instead of piya's cute face*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A date was fixed for Abhay n Piya's marriage which was 10 days later. Abhay n Piya spoke casually over phone for these 10 days... They dint met each other except for the sangeet ceremony. Finally the day of marriage was here.

Abhay was looking at himself in the mirror dressed in a "dulha costume", all set 4 the dramatic marriage...but there was a whole lot of drama..happening inside his mind while he was practicing to fake a smile... n trying to convince himself... that all iz well :p)

He said to the mirror (Mirror = his own image/refection/inner-voice): TODAY I am getting MARRIED!!!! BUT that doesnt matter, LIFE will remain the SAME... as it WAS... it will BE... !!!

Mirror to him: wait a sec, NO! Shit, DAMN...freaking hell...where have I trapped myself????????????????? Just tear off this joker(dulha) costume n get the heck out of here!!!!!!!!!

He to Mirror: Abhay...RELAX! Marriage = for me its just sharing room space, my bed n my surname with someone for 3 months ...nothing else...! thats all marriage is all about!!!

Mirror to him: she may be having expectations from me..

He to Mirror: but I made it clear to her over phone 1) she will have to give me my space...2) not interfere in my life...3) she will live her own life..n more importantly, I will live my own life... yea, all means the same thing n she said YES

Mirror to him: but these 'girls'... cant trust their 'yes' for a single sec... yehi hota hai unke mann mein..pahele 'haan ji haan ji' kaho then...grrr

He to Mirror: But she looks a bit different...u know those 'sensible yet stupid types'...

Mirror to him: NO WAIT...every girl looks different...but all are same breed = "marriage, commitment, ghar, bache types" kaha fass gaya????

He to Mirror: ghar bache commitment? No ways!! This drama will end it 3 months

Mirror to him: n what if she falls in love with u?

He to Mirror: I'll make sure she wont!! anyways...I dont care...what she thinks n what she wants!!! I just know my parents are gonna eat my life out of me till they don't marry me off to some random girl

I ASSURE U ABHAY, THINGS WONT CHANGE... n NOT FOR A GIRL...ATLEAST...!!!

Mirror to him: And what if u fall in love with her?????

to be cont...
Hope u like the part
Do temme how was it 😳
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Ritu...πŸ₯³
Done a great job...πŸ‘
Piya's plan was little childish...πŸ˜• Bashing and Beating and sending Abhay to jail was quite wrong...
I can understand Abhay's situation really well...πŸ˜‰ He's sweet and angry tiger at the same time...πŸ˜›
Waiting for their marriage to happen...😊Lets see who wins.. Mirror or Abhay...πŸ˜†
Continue soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lots of Love...❀️
SwetaπŸ€—
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey awsome yaar    now we will have to wait to see if piya first fall in love with abhay or abhay fall in love with piya   dont forget to pm me :)
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update ritu!!!thngs r geting interesting..eagerly waiting 4 nxt part..thanx 4 da pm..