Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesum and cute update and u know which was d bestest part??? when Pia said 2 Abhay i will marry u...Thanx 4 giving such a wonderful OS i luv reading dem pls pls pls update soon luv u
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot guys for liking the OS n the updates. 🤗

N Thanks for commenting... It helps me to write. 😳

Hope u like the next update as well... 😳

Luv ya
Ritu
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3

Cont from...

Mirror to Abhay: n what if you fall in love with her?

Abhay to Mirror: Good one (good joke) *smirks*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Dobriyal House – Piya's room

(Piya was sitting on her bed, dressed in a red dulhan attire, looking absolutely gorgeous. Panchi n Misha came in.)

Panchi: wow, wat a beauty !!
Misha: Abhay is surely gonna go weak on his knees ;)
Piya: *just smiles shyly*
Misha: Kya hua why are u acting like a typical dulhan.. sharmana varmana huh?
Panchi: Coz aaj uske shaadi hai.. to remind u *tells Msha* Chalo, Abhay is waiting for u at the mandap *pulls Piya's hand but Piya doesn't move a inch* chalo na..? kya hua?? Shaadi nahi karni?
Piya: *just looks blankly at Panchi*
Misha: Shaadi nahi karni? DONT TELL ME :O
Piya: *Nervousness was creeping all over her... After all, she was marrying a guy who she hardly knew for about half a month n who she hardly met about 2/3 times.. And he was gonna be her husband today... She was gonna commit her whole life, her whole self to a stranger. How is it all gonna turn out to be?*
Misha: *snaps her fingers in front of Piya* Chalooo...!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Dobriyal House - Living Room - Mandap

(Piya comes downstairs with her sisters to the living room... where the mandap is set up!! Lots n lots of guests in the room...As Piya gets down the steps with her sister... All peoples eyes were fixed on her... except Abhay... She looks at him but he is lost in his own thoughts. Panchi reaches her to the mandap n makes her sit besides Abhay. He looks at her..she looked just divine.. She smiles n her smile enriches her beauty.. he feels a strong attraction towards her.. she locks her eyes with his eyes.. n somehow he couldn't break open that lock.. he too was lost in her eyes.. n vice versa...)
Abhay: *whispers to her* how are u managing to carry off such heavy lehnga n jewellery..? (His inner voice yells: what do u care? What a dumb question!)
Piya: *she just smiles*
Abhay: *reads the nervousness on her face* Are u scared? Offcourse u should be.. After all u are marrying "THE GREAT ABHAY"
Piya: *she raises her eyebrow*
Abhay: (His inner voice yells again: why are u talking soo much? Are u feeling guilty on your plan to cheat Piya?) Shut up!
Piya: but I dint say anything? :S
Abhay: Not u!! I was talking to him...
Piya: him? :S (her thoughts: Is he mad? 😲)
Abhay: *smiles at her n keeps his hand on her hand to lessen her nervousness* (His inner voice: "It seems u are falling in love?" He replies: "Im just trying to comfort her.. on humanity bases not otherwise"*
Haseena n Chand: *looked all happy n smiled at Abhay*
Abhay: *frowned in return to their smile.. He thought: finally they are happy after sacrificing their son*
Pandit: *started chanting the mantraz for the marriage*
Abhay: (One side piya on the other side his parents n now the pandit started chanting some alien language *according to abhay*... He was totally going mad with the atmosphere!)
Haseena: Abhay, stand up.. its time for the 7 pheraz

(Abhay n Piya stood up n walked round the fire. Abhay walked ahead for 6 pheraz n Piya went ahead for the last phera. Abhay was just sulking.. He dint understand WHAT was the need of this merry/marry-go-round (7 pheraz)???? Haseena gave Abhay the mangalsutra.. He put the mangalsutra round Piya's neck n again both shared a eye-lock. Then he places the sindoor in her mang .. Their eyes met for the second time. This time Abhay reads Piya's eyes – There were several questions, expectations in her eyes.He felt guilty that he is gonna splash water over all her expectations..shortly. Her eyes really disturbed him so he looked away quickly.

Piya bid bye-bye to her family n went along with Abhay in his car.  Piya looked at her family from the car window n tears filled her eyes. While Abhay was relieved that FINALLY the whole wedding drama was over!)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Raichand House

(Piya entered her new house with Abhay– It was a huge mansion in the midst of the city, Beautiful interiors, less housemates n more servants seen all around.

Haseena n Chand welcomed her following the traditions/customs - 'gharah pravesh'. )

Abhay: I hope we are done with all the customs now? I want to sleep... *he said frowning*

Chand: *stared at him*

Abhay: with Piya offcourse! *looking at his dad's eyes.. he added piya to his sleeping plan* I mean I want to sleep with Piya!! *he said cooly*

Chand, Haseena n Piya: *all 3 stared at Abhay*

Abhay: Now what? what did I say now? 😕 I just said I want to sleep with Piya... *he realized what he said* Oh... I mean not that kinda "sleep"... sleep means Zzz sleep *does a Zzz kinda sleeping action to explain the what he meant* It was a hectic day... Piya must be really tired..

Haseena: Right! Take her to your room

Chand: Good Night, Kids!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Abhay's Room

(Abhay takes Piya to his room. It was a huge room – with a fire place in the centre towards the wall, a king size bed in the centre, a huge wardrobe on one side of the wall.. N a balcony with a beautiful view of the City lights.)

Piya: *stood still in the centre of the room, looked at abhay who was unbuttoning his sherwani. She was getting a bit nervous again.. It was her first wedding night.*

Abhay: *looked at her n sensed the nervousness on her face n walked towards her... He continued unbuttoning his sherwani.*

(She took a few steps backward as he came close... n fell on the bed..

He took out his sherwani exposing his abs n muscles to her..

She grasped for breath as he cheeks went red..

He came near her.. literally leaning on top of her... He came close to her lips n she closed her eyes...

He passed across her lips n took a pillow that was behind her n threw it on the floor.. she opened her eyes...

He went far from her..)

Abhay: *pointed at the pillow on the floor* U are gonna sleep here.. That's ur place *he said rudely n went in bathroom to take a shower.*

(He was trying to be rude to her on purpose... He wanted hurt her so that she would create a drama as she was a drama queen... n Hence, he could prove to his parents marrying him was not a good idea! He was damn sure a drama was waiting outside the bathroom for him. He finished his shower n went out n saw Piya sleeping on the floor quiety.

"What??? She didn't even utter a single word? Nor a single bad word?" He was shocked..

According to him, it should have been a big insult to her that her husband asked her to sleep on the floor on their first wedding night? Any girl would get hurt? Dint Piya feel bad or was she hiding it? But she was a drama queen, right? He was all confused n jumped on his bed n tried to sleep...but he couldn't get any sleep... as he was busy trying to plan ways to annoy Piya. He got up n went on the terrace.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@Terrace

(Abhay walked up n down trying to think - how to irritate piya? His brains were just not functioning at the moment so he called up his bestie – Kabir)

@Phone Convo with Kabir

Kabir: Hello *in a sleepy voice*

Abhay: Kabir..  I need your help

Kabir: Raat ke 3 bajhe hai... sone de na..! aur aaj tho tera suhag raat hai… iss mein main kya help karo...go to piya…she will help u... why are u calling me ?

(Kabir was the only guy who knew about abhay's marry-to-divorce plan)

Abhay: Shut up n Listen... I need a plan to annoy Piya.. Yeh marriage drama ka over dose ho gaya hai.. Mera dimag chal nahi raha...

Kabir: Hey dude, ek plan hai piya ko satane ka.!! Drink till u drop...

Abhay: what?

Kabir: Go n get yourself drunk n then go to Piya aur dara de usko...

Abhay: Will it work?

Kabir: arre 100%... tu samaj le divorce tho kal hi mil jayenga.. U know Piya type girls ko drunkards se sakhth nafrath hai

Abhay: Cool *he cuts the phone n goes to the living room n gulps down half a bottle of whisky from the bar... He drinks it really fast n so he gets drunk within no time. He goes to his room with the remaining half bottle of whisky*

PIYAAA!!! *he shouts out*

Piya: *gets a start n wakes up n looks at Abhay... all drunk!*

to be cont..

its a small part.. hope u like it

will cont soon...
ilove99 thumbnail
----edited----

fantastic ritu!!!!but poor piya ..abhay's really a jerk!I wonder why did pia slept on floor without any complaint??😳and howz she going to react after watching abhay drunken state!!!!!!!update soon and a big one plz!!!!!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey yaar in dono ke beech me romance hoga ya sirf ladai drama hi hota rahega but this update is gud cotn and dont forget to pm me :)
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Eagerly waiting for the next update dear.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update ritu, par pls pia ko koi sati savitri chup chaap pati ke atyachar sehne wali abla nari mat banana. make her teach abhay with his own medicine.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome loved it,it seems that abhay's plans are gone to be a big flop waiting for the next part to see pia's reaction
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsum ritu and pia why is she so silent pls in dono ka milan kar va do aur jyada ladai jhagda nahi
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. . Very nice. . .Pm me when you update