Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heena 2moro b prepared to hear me out ... Right nw 2 sleepy to scream at u... Pm me ullu wn u update and yeah carry earplugs the nxt time u cumon9 when m der ..
9t
-Kiara
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Heena 2moro b prepared to hear me out .kiara i m always here😉😉.. Right nw 2 sleepy to scream at u.u r planning to scream at me😲😲, ok ok i m getting it, i didn't pm u dats y na, bt i never knew hun, dat u were reading my ff, sry , .. Pm me ullu wn u update of,course i wl, i don;t want to get killed😆😆😆and yeah carry earplugs the nxt time u cumon9 when m der hehehehe, i m ready to hear, watever u wanna say..
9t
-Kiara

g'nite heena

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Awesome Update Heena..!!!Loved it..!! thanxx dear n glad u loved itAngel is craving for blood..Hope she doesn't hurt Pia.me too nt sure abt this track at present😉..!!But y is a WW helping a Vampire..!!I hope ki Jeh negative nahi hai no he won't b..Aww Abhay is so caring.!!!

Congratz for book 2..thankuu so much dear!!Thanks for pm ma pleasure and Continue.!!ure wl try

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow nice story plz update soon thanx dear n i wl try to update soon😊

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvd

First of all congrats 4 ur book 2. thanx alot srija
Taking about this update,it was awsm superb fantastic fabulous.piya's b'day arrangements was so nice.c is 1 lucky girl indeed. thanx once again dear😊
Angel's carving 4 blood hope c doesnt hurt pia.i m also nt sure abt this thing!!!
I knew it'd be jeh khurana.my guess was correct.right dear, he is jeh khurana only!!
Heena di u r a very very very gud writer.plz update soon.i really missed it.thanx alot dear n wl try to update soon
Luv u
srija

luv u
heena

AraBearxo thumbnail

ON BEHALF OF MEERA 

hi!!i have to talk sumthing important to the ff writes...so plz don't ignore this post!i am sending this message to some ppl only from whom i think i am gonna get 'yes' as an answer!as it is really needed.If u don't like this or will not use it then plz do tell me ..."yes" or "no" otherwise i will keep sending u pms till i don't get an answer😈

Ok so now starting...

I hope u remember i made a ff sucker's corner..some time before. It was not successful as writers and readers did not give it full devotion which is needed!Now after so long some of the members r sending me pm to restart it as they r having hard time to pm everyone.I know that as i also pm many ppl for my ff and vm gallery updates.So if u all support me and try your best to cooperate!tell ur viewers this message by sending pm individually...that they will get updates from ff sucker's corner then i will tell ishan abt it too!!but i need writers support!!

PLZ tell me ur ans and if it is yes then i'll explain u what u have to do!!!!

Thanks...and plz do not ignore share ur views.😊

Meera.

Wait a sec .. my comment COMIN SOON
AraBearxo thumbnail
HEENAAA...!!  

*Kiara dusting her hands and clearing her throat...*   

aahhaaannn!!   

yeah ... crazzy woman ..!!  

I even voted for this FF i guess i EVEN told u TO PM ME in ur previous Book...!  
Sheesh .. and I was under the ilussion that u didnot Update..!  
Crazzy woman ... Completed once whole BOOK..!! in the comments it was like JEH IS TAKING CARE OF ANGEL AND PIYA..!! 
WHAT HAPPENED TO ABHAY..!!
Kiara STOP diverting back to focus..!!                  

Sheesh that day I was ready to scream at u fully..! 
but 1. was tru fone  that was annoying..!   
       2. Pata nahi kya anab shanab bol deti..!  

Kill you the next time u don PM me dekho kya karti hoon ..! 
EKTA KO CHOK KE TUMHE SUE KARDUNGI..!!
AAYE SHAPPAT..!! u will be dead..!!    

Chal now gotta go and catch up... (to self)Kiara are u crazzy ...! until Ena(m calling u dat from nw on) Pm's you you wont even open her thread..!   

Now Pm fast..!  
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya7fan

awesome part heena...🤗 thanx alot dear

piya's birthday part and the movie part was so cute...😳☺️ glad u found it cute!!
so now angel is craving for blood...hmmm hope piya wil be fine.me too nt sure abt it😉
bt why wil a werewolf look after a vampire's child???😕 soon u wl come to knw abt it!!
i hope abhay doesnt leave piya...😔 nt so soon
wats going on in abhay's mind??😭
do continue soon...sure wl try
great update...!!!thanx once again

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Firstly, congrats on the second book! 👏 thankuuu so much deepiNow coming back to the update, it was an awesome update! I'm really worried now that Abhay has told Piya she will be staying with Jeh! basically hse is nt going to stay wid jay, abhay wants jay to b there around herI'm also curious to know why Abhay trusts a werewolf with Piya and why Jeh would apparently shed his last drop of blood to protect her!dear soon w wl come to knw abt this thing!! Could it be because Jeh was secretly in love with her in the past or something? this could b d one reasonWhatever it is, I'm eager to know why Abhay has given Jeh the duty to protect Piya and the baby! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊 ure wl try to continue soon

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Congrats for the second book. thanx snigdha😊

Fantastic update. Jeh is coming. Wonder why Abhay trust him. I want Abhiya & angel together.last they wl b together dear, bt for dat u av to wait n watch😉