Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

heenu di...congo 4 ur nw thread...🥳thankuuu so much nidhi wt an amazng uopdt dear...wd so many twists..thanx once again.gosh dr romanc ws prfct...😳n dn d brthday celebratn...wow...it ws awsm ...u r too kind n sweet nidhi😊😊ar ye kya hl gya????? angel cravng 4 bld nw n pia's lyf n danger??????😲 i gs ye to hona hi tha...n wt s abhay upto????? soon u wl come to knw, wat he is upte😉 kiske 'aas bhej ra hai pia ko?????jeh ke 'ass????? shayad, bt pia jayegi ye bahut badi baat hai😉i gs jeh usd to lv pia na?????😆bt y s abhay vanishing????coz he knws very well , dat wat mathali wl ask in written for dat ring!!!awww...i hope everythng bcms norma. soon.nt so soom..avi to filhaal i gs mera towel hi kaam aega kyu??????😭😉😆hehehehe thoda time to yes😆cont soon.sure wl try..lv u loaadsss.luv u too..🤗

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

heena...that was a fab update...i loved it...thankuuu so much peehu n glad u loved it

the bday was so cute and romantic though it ended on lil bad note...and pia craving for blood..abhay gonna have tough time around her...and now jeh will enter..lets see how his character shapes up..
nw they both need to go through some real life test!!! few harsh realities they r going to face in coming episodes!!.

update soon.ure wl try..thanks for pm...ma pleasure

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Congratz dear for book 2!

thankuuu so much shalini😊
..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely FF Heena I Love your FF

Angel has started Craving for blood.So the vampire instinct has set in

And OMG Jay is Abhay's friend

BTW LOVE YOUR FF
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

The birthday arrangement was really sweet Heena...well done...thankuuu so much nidha😊

Unfortunately the day ended in a shock for  Piya...
Jay sounds like a good guy here...yes his character is going to b very positive one
But why exactly does Abhay trust him...soon i wl come wid this thing!!
Jay will fight till his last breath but why will he do that for a vampire...coz they both still hold humanity in them , beyond their epic animoisty!!
Seems like another secret in making...u cn say dat!!
Kudos for this update Heena and for the 2nd book thanx once again nidha
Cntnu on🤗sure wl try😊

karantakiar thumbnail
wat an awsmpart dear...
u rockkk
just luvd it
plzplzcnt soon
plz plz add m,ein ur pm list
luv u
vritika
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

CONGO Heena on ur new thread I m so happy 4 u awww shrish, thankuuu so much hun, i also very happy n this is just coz of u guys!!😊 & yay ur update was so romantic I was so lost Abhiya were fab totally glad shrish u said dat.Abhay is such a darling the way he organised everything 4 Pia was so gud.I jst loved it heena. ma pleasure n glad u loved it All the romantic scenes were well described.Angel is an angel I hope she is strong enough not 2 hurt her mom abt this thing, i also nt sure😆.Oh now wht Jeh will do?wait n watchI hope Abhiya remains together😳 they wl bt they wl nt also😉

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Congratulations for ur new thread!! 🥳 thankuuu so much dear
It was an awesome update,with Abhay's extreme caring nature 2wrds Piya and Abhay's naughtiness..😍😉 thankx but as usual,Abhay is taking a wrong decision of sending Piya and Angel with Jay u wl soon come to knw whether he is taking a right or wrong decision!!.

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Heena congrats for book two thankkuuu so much dear and awsum update abhiya were fab and abhay is so naughty i liked they way he had arranged everything for pias bday glad u liked it and now angel is craving for blood i guess pia will have to control herself now she wl wid d help of dat ring!!and abhay is sending her to jay hope he does not turn negative like the previous doc bt this thing i cn assure u , he wl nt thanks for pm ma pleasure!! 

heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome update thanx shivani
the way abhay celebrated pia's birthday was fab
but pia already know jai
was he in love with her? should i tel u everything here only😉
😆

pia knws jai, she met him as alina's brother!!
i guess now its time for separation nt xactly😉
i m feeling so bad for abhiya😭
btw when will u update  ur ff unknown desire
i want to read its ending
please update soon both of ur ff's wl try to update soon dear!!