Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Both Sharmila and Pataudi shared a cordial relationship with Amrita. Yes, they had opposed Saif's decision to marry Amrita, who was much older than their son" 

WAIT W*FFF! hypocrites much?!! Also, Karma. because Kareena is younger and Saif is older. don't they oppose that?!?! I could careless if she attended or not because you can always give your respects in private or in a call. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saif meeting with kids spending time, once or twice in a Year is ok na, it does not justify the fact what Saif and his family did with Amrita and its Not that quantity time a Father shld spend with his childeren  ...and he is their father, saal mein 1-2 baar mil ke holidays spend kar li to kya ehsaan kar diya  ...doesnt matter what kind of problem amrita has with the family as per my knowledge she never stopped children to meet their father ...Just like Mona Kapoor ...she almost ( hates Boney and Sridevi ) ...but she does not stop her children to meet their father ... Edited by minnie.reet - 12 years ago
If she didn't want to attend then that's fine going by the reasons given in the article. It's absolutely fine.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Good  decision made by Amrita depending upon the state  of relationship they are in .
Amrita shouldn't have to go to the funeral, especially if they don't share much of a relationship anymore...

Perhaps the kids are being shielded from this...death is horrible, especially for children. Perhaps Saif and Amrita made a decision to let them mourn, but not in front of the cameras. Even though Saif isn't the best father, he has shown that he does care for the well-bring of his children and I highly doubt he just left them high and dry without talking to them...and if he did, then he's truly a horrible father IMO

It could also be true that the kids just weren't close to their grandparents...hota hai

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think Amrita was right not to attend the funeral, just because she didn't go doesn't mean she didn't care. There are other ways to pay your respect.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: koolchick

Amrita shouldn't have to go to the funeral, especially if they don't share much of a relationship anymore...

Perhaps the kids are being shielded from this...death is horrible, especially for children. Perhaps Saif and Amrita made a decision to let them mourn, but not in front of the cameras. Even though Saif isn't the best father, he has shown that he does care for the well-bring of his children and I highly doubt he just left them high and dry without talking to them...and if he did, then he's truly a horrible father IMO

It could also be true that the kids just weren't close to their grandparents...hota hai

I think that's the case. A funeral is such an intense experience.
Maybe they both felt it best to keep the kids away from it and the media glare. And knowing hte media, the attention would have been less on Senior Pataud and more on Kareena-Saif-Amrita angle.

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Saif meeting with kids spending time, once or twice in a Year is ok na, it does not justify the fact what Saif and his family did with Amrita and its Not that quantity time a Father shld spend with his childeren  ...and he is their father, saal mein 1-2 baar mil ke holidays spend kar li to kya ehsaan kar diya  ...doesnt matter what kind of problem amrita has with the family as per my knowledge she never stopped children to meet their father ...Just like Mona Kapoor ...she almost ( hates Boney and Sridevi ) ...but she does not stop her children to meet their father ...

Only once or twice a year? I thought they visited much more than that...like once every couple of weeks or so?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: koolchick

Only once or twice a year? I thought they visited much more than that...like once every couple of weeks or so?

no idea how many times they meet , 1-2 times i said after reading desigirl's mention of 1-2 vacations of saif and kids ðŸ˜› ... they meet but surely not that often bcz of saif's career and kareena 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena said on KWK they come over on the weekends, so I dont know exactly how often or how many weekends.
If its every weekend or every other weekend or some weekends.

So I dont know for sure.