Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

are yahan post karo na msg plz

di here it is...

(sorry i have edited it...if any one interested may check the link...)
Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx sweetu
my poor baby kinna pareshan kar diya use
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yah there is also an irritating girl on twitter. ananya18 she is really bitching about Rajat that he is very bad person, had ditched some of her friend badly. she always tweets bad words abt Rajat. even cursed him on direct tweets to Rajat. she also said that no 1 want to give Rajat work. he has no demand in TV industry. Stragglers ki line mae lagta hae and all that bla bla. i didn follow her but any 1 can read her tweets and her fights and arguments with Rajats fans without follow her.

a girl called senaha dont know her  is telling on FB and tweeter that she is GF of Rajat

0n RTW a girl  ID = black rose is continuously telling that she knows Raja's father. from her msgs u cant tell what she actually want to say . from her msgs its like she knows Rajats futue plans and whats his fathers plan about Rajats dadi maa  but never tell the source of her information.

All these things are really very irritating and annoying specally for Rajat

Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara212

yah there is also an irritating girl on twitter. ananya18 she is really bitching about Rajat that he is very bad person, had ditched some of her friend badly. she always tweets bad words abt Rajat. even cursed him on direct tweets to Rajat. she also said that no 1 want to give Rajat work. he has no demand in TV industry. Stragglers ki line mae lagta hae and all that bla bla. i didn follow her but any 1 can read her tweets and her fights and arguments with Rajats fans without follow her.

a girl called senaha dont know her  is telling on FB and tweeter that she is GF of Rajat

0n RTW a girl  ID = black rose is continuously telling that she knows Raja's father. from her msgs u cant tell what she actually want to say . from her msgs its like she knows Rajats futue plans and whats his fathers plan about Rajats dadi maa  but never tell the source of her information.

All these things are really very irritating and annoying specally for Rajat

co coincidentally on rtw, i commented just after this gal BLACKROSE...(y m i always this unlucky??????????)
she is really a๐Ÿคก character...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
rajat will get a show for sure.
he deserve the best.๐Ÿ˜Ž
best things comes with patience...โญ๏ธ

we will wa8 for his return with patience...

i noe ma patience will surely be rewarded...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but sometimes wen these rubbish๐Ÿ˜ˆ ph๐Ÿ˜ก play with our feelings ๐Ÿคขn evn rtmc's time, honour and prestige, ๐Ÿ˜’treat like shuttle cock, that really hurts......

Amor. thumbnail
those who r speaking all this rubbish unko bolo that rajat has been continuosly in demand n may be within 2-3 months he's getting a gud show, m not saying it out of my love but me n sum of rajat's loyal fans hv talked with sagars for them (RM) n thy r ready for it bus ab rajat ki haan ki der hai so its not PH but rajat rejecting them

such silly ppl jaan se maar dungi inhe to ๐Ÿ˜ก

Guyz join

sweetsanyo thumbnail

those who r speaking all this rubbish unko bolo that rajat has been continuosly in demand n may be within 2-3 months he's getting a gud show(di, rubbish ppl r nt der to talk, they dont get dese things easly in their brains๐Ÿคข...well do dey hav brains????๐Ÿ˜•... dats y dey r RUBBISH...๐Ÿ˜ก...), m not saying it out of my love but me n sum of rajat's loyal fans hv talked with sagars for them (RM)....(WAT R U SAYING, man ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...may may may be dis all is 100 %, no 500% true...๐Ÿ˜...wa8ing for hell like them, can die for their jodi.โ˜บ๏ธ) n thy r ready for it bus ab rajat ki haan ki der hai(really prating he says๐Ÿ˜ yes.) so its not PH but rajat rejecting them

such silly ppl jaan se maar dungi inhe to ๐Ÿ˜ก(main bhi help karon..)

me in red
Priyart12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hiii all r'ians
m new here
well ya i hate this girl u know she said dt rajat has many gfs n he change gfs after 3 months
he dnt respect his parents feelings n bla bla ๐Ÿ˜ก
Amor. thumbnail
@priya
welcome dear

@sweety
yes m not making stories, its confirmed news but now rajat n channel has to decide ph r ready to cast them
lets hope for the best

@all
guyz plz be actove we hv to finish it soon n make another club for rians that means 3rd one in row :)
sweetsanyo thumbnail

@sweety
yes m not making stories, its confirmed news but now rajat n channel has to decide ph r ready to cast them
lets hope for the best

aapka atm account batao...

iss news ke liye abhji malamaal kar doon aap ko...

love u for this...
Amor. thumbnail
ha ha ha nahi mujhe money nahi RTMC chahiye on screen wapis saath me ๐Ÿ˜