TB: Vishal Malhotra in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Vishal Malhotra in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Vishal Malhotra steps in daily soap with Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Vishal Malhotra in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Vishal Malhotra in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Vishal Malhotra steps in daily soap with Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10361-vishal-malhotra-in-kuch-toh-log-kahenge.htm

Friday, September 23, 2011 | 3:42:42 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments

Vishal Malhotra steps in daily soap with Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

This actor always maintained that he doesn't want to be a "soap actor." But a tempting offer made him take back his words as he is all set to feature in Sony TV's mature love story, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

Vishal Malhotra, who has acted in various films, hosted reality shows and featured in umpteen numbers of ads has been offered a prominent role in his debut daily soap. A little birdie from the industry quips, "Vishal Sharma will essay the character of Ranganth who is the administrator of the hospital. He is a doctor with a flirtatious nature and this quality is known by all the girls around him due to which no one gets annoyed with him."

"Dr. Ranganth has a very charming personality and he will be instrumental in creating a light romance that will blossom between Dr. Nidhi and Dr.Ashutosh," adds the source.

Initially Prashant Chawla was approached for the role but now it's Vishal Malhotra who will be essaying the character of Dr. Ranganth.

We contacted Vishal Malhotra who merrily confirmed, "Yes, I am in for Kuch Toh Log Kahengeand I am very excited as it's my first daily soap. I thought the character of Dr. Ranganth is promising and that's the reason why I opted for the show."

We are sure that Vishal will succeed in winning the audience's hearts in his debut daily soap... Goodluck Vishal!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
Thanks for Sharing...
 So he will play Dr.Irfan??
Vishal Malhotra steps in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahengey!

(14mins ago)
Actor Vishal Malhotra is best known for some of his excellent supporting roles in various daily soaps and Bollywood films. He is one of the very few loved and adored faces in town and has even excelled in the field of hosting various shows and events.
Though he keeps getting several offers but the actor has always maintained a distance from fiction shows. However, seems like Sony TV's upcoming show Kuch Toh Log Kahengey has given the actor a justified reason to step in the arena. Sources say, "Vishal Malhotra will essay the character of Ranganth who is the administrator of the hospital. He is a doctor with a flirtatious nature and this quality is known by all the girls around him due to which no one gets annoyed with him.

Dr. Ranganth has a very charming personality and he will be instrumental in creating a light romance that will blossom between Dr. Nidhi (Kritika Kamra) and Dr.Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl)".
Vishal Malhotra merrily confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am in for Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and I am very excited as it's my first daily soap. I thought the character of Dr. Ranganth is promising and that's the reason why I opted for the show".
Well we all hope that Vishal will win viewers' heart with his flawless performance.

Sources: Indiaforums.com

Thanks for sharing ðŸ¤—