||Havan Helpdesk||

Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To The Helpdesk Of Havan

Post All Your Queries Related To The Show Here

Donot Create New Topic For Asking Question

Thank You
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
Hello,, i want to know abt the cast of the show but i could nt see about them in this forum,, can you please help me ??
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Hello,, i want to know abt the cast of the show but i could nt see about them in this forum,, can you please help me ??

Kunal Verma, the guy who shot into the limelight with Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana has been finalized to play the male lead's role in the show.

Shubhangi Aatre is playing one of the key roles. She is playing a role completely different from what she has done in the past.

Pankaj Bhatia last seen as Lallan in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo is playing the parallel lead.

Sanjay Swaraj last seen in Gunahon Ka Devta is roped in to play the girl's father.
M really confused :S
Is shubhangi paired opposite Kunal in Havan ????
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

M really confused :S
Is shubhangi paired opposite Kunal in Havan ????
no i think she's in a negative role.. but she's too pretty..Hope her acting skills overcome her beauty and make her come out as a versatile actor.. plus seeing the first episode shows that the costume designer did a good job and she's acting it out excellently
what kind of Hindi is spoken in Hawan especially the one Astha's mom speaks, she calls her daughter moudi something.
Originally posted by rekha03

what kind of Hindi is spoken in Hawan especially the one Astha's mom speaks, she calls her daughter moudi something.
I guess noone really knows.. Its like a village dialect.. It also uses Bitto which was used in Vivah(movie) so I guess its somewhere near Bhopal ish..Sorry Im not really familiar with India..😃
 when did the show start ????? 
Originally posted by JustJ

when did the show start ????? 

It started on 26th September😊
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

hey Jaya.. happy to c  in dis forum😊... warm welcome🤗.. its a very nice show..😊