Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Katzie..NaDz.

@bold Can't Rofl More..🤣..it's entirely different dearie😉...zameeen asmaan ka farq he yaaar😉

So true!!... There is actually a story flowing over here not just baseless romance!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

@red :  Humara dimaag ka fuse udd gaye inke romance ko interpret kar kar ke!!!🤣...

lol I'm in the same category on this... with you guys!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

Oh mahi it was so touching. Even though his  brain refuses to accept his love,his heart has a mind of its own. thats what made him reach for kushi instead of La. and the look he gave her. me just wondering... WHt will be his reaction after he see those marks in her hand caused by him?

Nicely put!!.. LOOKS like a war being undertaken by his heart and his head... can't wait to see his widened eyes, and gloomy expression when he sees the marks he left on Khushi's wrist by holding her in a lock like that!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

Shows that her cares more about her than La.

I think Khushi was like "what the hell, why is he saving me and not his life partner?"

So true... his actions perplex him to no extent!!!!!!!!... she can't make head or tail of what goes on in his mind, what he does, and why he does it?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tabu7

👏

and agree with all the goodness he posess from caring for people except the one who he really loves!

but not Quite with all the evil!
2 men liked khushi arnav and shyam, compare them2 and u will find that all bad things we see in him is nothing to what we call evil! In fact soo honest! But the way of approaching is not so kind

He uses evil words to hide his real feelings, wants her away from him so he won't cheat on La,

Complete opposite shyam, who is kind yet a snake!

And yes even I havnt seen any1 yet who has two opposite characteristics! So caring yet so arrogant !

By the way u write really well!

His anger is uncontrollable and if not kept in check... he could go to the level of being evil... He believes in getting the ends.. and not the means to an end.. remember when Arnav humiliated Khushi by releasing her pics in his arms in an awkward, uncomfortable position without sparing a thought to her reputation. and he just did that because khushi dared to talk back to him!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: subtlesapphire

Hayeee, thats sooo true!

ji shukriya!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaheerdiwani

Awesum post ...completely agree wid u ... wat a lovable/hateable character he is n kudos to Barun for his amazing acting skills... I luv him sooo much 😃

YES all the credit goes to Barun for portraying this multi layered character so brilliantly... ASR is not an easy character to play... but he plays it with such ease and SUAVE... that just FLOORS ME!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

Like most of you , I too found the character dheela sequence sort of incomplete...Let me attempt to put down The way I interpreted her character dheela dialogue .. hamara woh matlab nahin tha ... He was actually using physical force to show her what actual character dheela can be... and my interpretation is that she didn't mean to say character dheela in that aspect or that he would force himself on someone... but character dheela in a different sense ... that he does not really respect the person he is having a relationship with... keeping that relation as a convenience and not wanting to take any responsibility that comes with it... not wanting to tie himself down with any promises and hence character dheela... that is how I interpreted it!

Good explanation hun
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mahi

What i have a problem with is they never show what's going on in Arnav's mind.Like never😕.IPKKND caters to a large audience.Maybe u get what he's thinking,some dont.I think the Character dheela scene had so much more to it.I thought Arnav would be guilty but then i see Arnav roaming around the house saying "jo bhi ghalat hota hai,sab KKG ki waja se" something like that.
No regret,no remorse!!!

When he sees his tears,he stops i get that😕 but all this is going from a long time.He insults and then feels bad for her tears.

I agree that Barun acts v well and is sort of able to portray his thoughts through his eyes,but its not enough man.

One moment u insult the eff out of Khushi and the next moment,u ditch ur girlfriend to save a 'Middle class girl'

If he's confused about his feelings,Cv's should give some time to his thoughts(which does not means remembering Rabba ve's) meaning trying to understand his feelings.I never c him doing that.

I really like Arnav in this play but yesterday i found i a lill hard to understand the whole scene
Wahi diaogues,wahi ghussa and the next momennt u save her

P.S-jus my POv yaar,no offense intended

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Today's episode proved without a doubt that Khushi is the one who forces Arnav to move, the fear of her getting hurt moves his entire system. Her beauty fixates him, while the fear of her getting hurt embeds in him a feeling to protect her against all odds. ITS LIKE HE HAS EYES FOR NO ONE ELSE!...His mind goes blank once her magic starts woving in the air. When she lit up the candle, her beauty magnified amidst the light from the burning flame. He can't help but stop and STARE!!. I don't think his brain even registered Blah falling down, helping her out is sooo far off then. And just the thought that the hot burning wax from the candle could fall on her hand and scald her jolted his protective senses.

GOD!!... Arnav Singh Raizada can be sooo heroic at times. He gives the pain, and wants to keep her from getting hurt as well... Ahhh his heroic streak and villanous wrath is just so TREMENDOUS!!

I've never seen a hero who possesses such strength, such care, such protectivess.. yet such anger, such volatility, and such capability of Destruction and Construction at the same time. How can one possess such opposite/ poles apart qualities in one being??... He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong... I can truthfully say I've never seen someone like him who possesses the goodness and evil together *cross my heart* (remember how he threw out his chacha ji...ASR's revenge mode)

Arnav Singh Raizada...you're the MAN!!

..  Aakhir ArHi kay... Is Dil Ke Rishtay Ko Kya Naam Doon?

awesome post mahi👏...agree with every single word u wrote...really arnav is the man...today'z epi was fantastic...