Arnav's priorities lie with Khushi not Blah!

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode proved without a doubt that Khushi is the one who forces Arnav to move, the fear of her getting hurt moves his entire system. Her beauty fixates him, while the fear of her getting hurt embeds in him a feeling to protect her against all odds. ITS LIKE HE HAS EYES FOR NO ONE ELSE!...His mind goes blank once her magic starts woving in the air. When she lit up the candle, her beauty magnified amidst the light from the burning flame. He can't help but stop and STARE!!. I don't think his brain even registered Blah falling down, helping her out is sooo far off then. And just the thought that the hot burning wax from the candle could fall on her hand and scald her jolted his protective senses.

GOD!!... Arnav Singh Raizada can be sooo heroic at times. He gives the pain, and wants to keep her from getting hurt as well... Ahhh his heroic streak and villanous wrath is just so TREMENDOUS!!

I've never seen a hero who possesses such strength, such care, such protectivess.. yet such anger, such volatility, and such capability of Destruction and Construction at the same time. How can one possess such opposite/ poles apart qualities in one being??... He is such a perfect blend of everything right and everything wrong... I can truthfully say I've never seen someone like him who possesses the goodness and evil together *cross my heart* (remember how he threw out his chacha ji...ASR's revenge mode)

Arnav Singh Raizada...you're the MAN!!

..  Aakhir ArHi kay... Is Dil Ke Rishtay Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but but mujhey samjh ni aye episode ki maahi🤓
m i dumb???*ponders over this matter*

Abommi thumbnail

Agree with u yaar..

today epi awesome..

ASR look over KKG...

mindblowing..

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed to every single world u said..Arnav sure does have eyes only for Khushi...he did not even register La falling, so devastated was he from Khushi's beauty and only reacted when he feared that the hot wax would burn her...
Arnav sure hurts her and gives her pain...that too cause she is pretty much the only person who stands up to him and objects wat he says...but at the end of the day ONLY he is Khushi's saviour...
i'm just loving the way his character has been portrayed...u can not have one opinion about him...he sure possesses alot of strength..!!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Neither did I!!!  Somehow the entire episode felt as if it was incomplete...both were staring at each other...what were they thinking?  (I am talking about the character deela scenes)
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Agree with you, it was an awesome episode! and i loved how CVs included this scene, because it showed that when Arnav has to chose between Khushi and La he will choose Khushi without thinking twice!! She is the one for him and he is the one for her!! Even after he does pick up La, his eyes look back at Khushi!! 😳 I liked the balance of this episode! In the beginning we got the intense and angry Arnav and towards the middle his kind heartedness and caring side and then at the end his emotional and vulnerable side! a great episode to depict the various shades of ASR!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meepha

Kya samajh nahi aaye Meepha??... Konsa point hai that needs clarification??...

Everything was point blank clear yaar. Khushi is a being of everything his former self believed in which contradicts his present self to extreme levels. He wants to badly put her down, and keep her from meddling in his affairs cause he knows the effect she stirs up. So he wants to stop her... to contain her from ruling over his life... while at the same time he wants to protect her from harm as well.

Although when it comes to the Character Dheela part, I think the cvs didn't do proper justice with it... and left it very very dheela... Arnav could've been more powerful and dominating in that scene!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Mahi!

Dats wat makes him spl...not @ good boy...not at a bad boy either...

Koi bhi naam do...par mera dimaag main ek naam bhara hain "Arnav"...isko pagalpan ke alaawa aur koi naam nahi de sakti...

Awww! Arnie boy tears...next minute in a expressionless voice "kuch kaam tha kya"

Kudos 2 this man!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said Mahi!
I agree...ASR ki aakhen only for KKG!😍
He was staring? AHA!
Hats off to the CVs for Arnav's character...it's perfect👍🏼
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you...
He was more concerned about the hot wax that cud fall on Khushi than Lavanya falling off the chair..
Haii, kya pyaar hai.. 😍