SUNSHINE (MG) Epilogue PAGE 136 (9th/Nov/2011)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1

Feb, 2009

Baba left me today, though he was not my real father still he was more than my own parents, after the death of my father Pratham Khurana he had  taken care of me, I was just 17 then; he was my father's partner  an architect himself just like my father, he was Ram Kapoor, he loved me dearly and in these 20 years he never let me realize that he was not my real father.

Mr. Rai, my lawyer called me and gave me his will, I kept it aside to read it later, but Mr. Rai narrated what was in it, all of the movable and immovable assets and money, the architectural firm KK associates, and all came to me but this Mansion which he had named after me as Khurana Mansion did not came to me but he had willed it to be given to his Daughter's daughter, I was surprised to known that he ever had a daughter, I thought I was the only family he had, he never told me that he had some real family some where his own  child. Mr. Rai told me that he had a wife and a daughter whom he left after his daughter eloped with some man and his wife supported them, he was hurt and he left them on their own some 23 years back; later when Pratham called him to his deathbed and gave him the responsibility of his son, he started a new life with him as his son. He never mentioned about his real family and no one knew where they were.

Mr. Rai said that it was his way of asking forgiveness, now that his wife and daughter were no more he decided to give the house to his granddaughter, his way of redemption. But I am hurt, not because he did not give me the Mansion, but because he never told me about his past, he knew he will soon die, he could have told me himself instead of writing it all in a letter. Though Mr. Rai said I should read the letter but I decided otherwise I kept the letter aside not willing to read it.

so girls a new one
hope you like it... will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast
hit the like tab
comment on as to what do you think about the 1st part
waiting like a zooombie :D
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
star_777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new FF
Nice introduction contniue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new ff
 awesome start
 interesting one
 continue soon
di pls update this two ff MOMIAAF/WCBTB also
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow didi ..congrats for the new ff ... do update the old one too...waiting 
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start  ...

btw is this gonna be partially inspired by DHoop Kinare  ...    am soo looking forward to it

continue super soon and update the others too pweeej

love
Sana
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 2

November, 2009

She was sleeping peacefully, when Pinky came in and shouted at her and said that she better wake up as they were getting late or else she will pour the jug full of water on her, and after much of quarrelling she decided to wake up; Pinky shouted at her, 'Geetika, its late if you do not make it fast we will be late for the first lecture' Geetika looked at the time and cursed herself for watching a late night movie, ' oh, God its 7:15 already, why did I had to watch that movie, OMG, OMG, Pinky give me 10 mins I will be ready in 20, Kaka my tea, my breakfast, my tiffin' and she rushed to the washroom.

Pinky came to the dining table to find Mr. Handa reading the newspaper, 'what is the hurry? Any important lecture?' 'yes, uncle today we have a guest lecture, in the first half, a renowned architect Mr. Manavendra Khurana is coming, and he is a very punctual man' 'um, you all better hurry, but I never heard this name?' "Uncle he is coming from Mumbai' 'um'

The girls rushed to their college, Geetika's usual parking space was empty as usual but as she drove in to park her car, a Mercedes Benz overtook her and occupied the space, she was very angry she gave in the keys to Pinky and ran to have a fight with the driver, she was very annoyed with the intrusion, as she approached the Benz she collide head on with the man stepping out of the car, she stepped back and faced a middle aged man, he had a stern aura and she immediately became defensive, she looked at his neck not looking at his face or eyes, and shouted 'who are you and why the hell did you occupy my reserved space'  the man was confused as she was not looking at him he politely said 'miss, are you talking to me?' 'yes, do you find some one other then we two here' still not looking at him, 'but miss you seem to be looking somewhere else'  she moved her gaze upwards but decided not to look at his eyes and steadied her gaze on his forehead 'I can look where ever I feel like, but tell me why did you park the car in my parking space' he smiled at her and said 'it looks as if you are afraid to talk directly to me that's why you are looking not straight at me' she was irritated but just then the bell rang and she ran to her class saying 'it's time for my class, but I will see  to you later' he smiled and muttered 'this generation they are so rude'

so girls a new one
hope you like it... will finish it off like ups and downs... very fast
hit the like tab
comment on as to what do you think about the 1st part
waiting like a zooombie :D
part 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47010640
[/QUOTE] Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
but i am little confused about Maan's age
plz continue soon with charcter's age
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
interesting...so now Maan has to find his baba's grand daughter...since no one knows where they are...will he be able to relate to her as he even didn't know of her existence till now...lets see...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
middle aged man ??? i hope it isnt maan .. do let us know his age